Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

la_senza

Holland Runner's Grp (Holland/Commonwealth/clementi)

i was there around 845 when i reach the end of the park connector, i am the only 1 wearing hydration bag in white.... haha, i think i 9+ still @ the connector.... haha

P.s i dunnoe sup with quote so i just copy and ans the reply

haha, I think i saw u too, but cannot remember what u wore :D. Next time should tighten your hydration bag. I saw u holding to it while running. lol. so cute. First time running with the bag? :D. I am thinking about getting a belt instead. hehe.

yes, i am in white, in my run with hydration bag....i wear tt adistar running tee, because i am very prone to nipple abrasion for runs more than 15km, oh yes if u rmb i was holding a hp with music playing...... haha i use it to keep me awake and relax.... =D

i was there around 845 when i reach the end of the park connector, i am the only 1 wearing hydration bag in white.... haha, i think i 9+ still @ the connector.... haha

haha, I think i saw u too, but cannot remember what u wore :D. Next time should tighten your hydration bag. I saw u holding to it while running. lol. so cute. First time running with the bag? :D. I am thinking about getting a belt instead. hehe.

yes, i am in white, in my run with hydration bag....i wear tt adistar running tee, because i am very prone to nipple abrasion for runs more than 15km, oh yes if u rmb i was holding a hp with music playing...... haha i use it to keep me awake and relax.... =D

wed both la_senza & myself running at same place 7pm

join us if u can make it

hi,

can i join u all? but then weekdays i can't make it cox too far le..fri sat sun i'm still able to take bus and join u all for the

training haha..

hi,

can i join u all? but then weekdays i can't make it cox too far le..fri sat sun i'm still able to take bus and join u all for the

training haha..

sure sure

this weekend not sure sat or sun we may head to ECP for a run

need to confirm again

hi,

training haha..

sure sure

this weekend not sure sat or sun we may head to ECP for a run

need to confirm again

great im fine wit ECP too cox its de weekend! haha weekdays abit hard to go to far places cox need to work the next day, it will oso be gd to start to kn some ppl b4 proceeding for e BG run on 10th aug. just keep me update ba. Thanks!

wed both la_senza & myself running at same place 7pm

join us if u can make it

7pm too late for me .... i still need to cross the clementi connector.... the bridge is not lighted.... tts y ...

i was running along the pandan park connector last sat morning about 8-9am. saw a young man in white top with a hydration belt, so its you? i was wearing my amphipod hydration belt trying out a 15km run then.

i was running along the pandan park connector last sat morning about 8-9am. saw a young man in white top with a hydration belt, so its you? i was wearing my amphipod hydration belt trying out a 15km run then.

YES its me !!!! wahahhahaha its me its me its me..... this sat i can go there again .... every1 can recon me easily hahaha

are u alone? cos i seen a few wearing hydration belt and there are some in pairs, but if u seen me @ the pandan connector, i only rmb 1 with a hydration belt with 4 slot, but 2 bottles, 1 infront and 1 behind....

did u see another young man wearing saucony passion run lime top?

haha that's me in fact not too young 40yrs old

looks like we have quite a few sgrunners running there, it'll be great if we can run together

YES its me !!!! wahahhahaha its me its me its me..... this sat i can go there again .... every1 can recon me easily hahaha

are u alone? cos i seen a few wearing hydration belt and there are some in pairs, but if u seen me @ the pandan connector, i only rmb 1 with a hydration belt with 4 slot, but 2 bottles, 1 infront and 1 behind....

yeah,...u r a bit loud. I could hear the music from you although I was listening to my mp3. lol.

looks like we have quite a few sgrunners running there, it'll be great if we can run together

haha. fainted. Yeah. You look very young at 40. But the one next to you even younger :P. hehe.

John, Pwlee, GilbertCai, welcome to join us :)

yeah,...u r a bit loud. I could hear the music from you although I was listening to my mp3. lol.

haha. fainted. Yeah. You look very young at 40. But the one next to you even younger :P. hehe.

oops yea, i max my hp volume.... i noe its not very nice, but then again i zoom pass a person in 10 sec the most, unless u r in the same direction.... oppo direction shouldnt be able to hear more than 10 sec, tts y i tot its fine .... haha and yes i will join u guys... but gotta work on it, from my house to end of the panda connector ( bunona vista ) its 18 km come nad back, so i dun bring water.... if i train with u guys i gotta see the time and dist and plan....time will be more impt as cross the bridge with no light isnt safe when one is tired.....

of course he is indeed very young in his twenties only

his name is kevin navy offier my north face teammate

what about this sat say 7am we start at ghim moh & distance say 20km or more?

of course he is indeed very young in his twenties only

his name is kevin navy offier my north face teammate

what about this sat say 7am we start at ghim moh & distance say 20km or more?

i am intersted in the distance ! but dunnoe where is the ghimo..... 20km is pretty decent which means i will do around 30-32 if i jog to the park connector and meet ... =D

hi john, where do stay?

do u start from clementi park connector down to the ulu pandan (bunoa vista/ghim moh)?

Wa... 30-32.... john is scary... Haha...

john is training for north face so must do such distance same goes with me

if not we wont be able to complete within 7hrs

JZ: haha no choice.... 7 hours is very strict given the fact we have no swee mei mei, no much of support, and its trail surface maybe slippery and rocky and we still have to carry the kuku hydration bag ! thus need to do like 30-32km if i have the chance.... and by doing that, i still dun hit 60km/week....

YS: i stay @ 500 away from from lakeside mrt station ( towards the boonlay direction ) thus i need to jog along mrt line to creative there then the rest of the route u should be able "fee" it .... =D

JZ: haha no choice.... 7 hours is very strict given the fact we have no swee mei mei, no much of support, and its trail surface maybe slippery and rocky and we still have to carry the kuku hydration bag ! thus need to do like 30-32km if i have the chance.... and by doing that, i still dun hit 60km/week....

YS: i stay @ 500 away from from lakeside mrt station ( towards the boonlay direction ) thus i need to jog along mrt line to creative there then the rest of the route u should be able "fee" it .... =D

wow! u ran from lakeside mrt

my teammate kevin run from toh guan & we meet at the end of clementi linking to creative

next time i must try running with hydration bag too

wow! u ran from lakeside mrt

my teammate kevin run from toh guan & we meet at the end of clementi linking to creative

next time i must try running with hydration bag too

its jogging la .... if i run, i wont have the energy to last me .... will walk.... so i am trying to slow down and spread the energy evenly; thus traffic light and end of the end of park connector are the best time for me to recover for my case ... =D

marathon i'm already walking once i hit 30km

so for north face sure bound to walk or rest even more

just need to train & prepare to finish by 7hrs