Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

la_senza

Holland Runner's Grp (Holland/Commonwealth/clementi)

Closed

Hi hi everyone,

I believe there are quite a few runners in this area. I am training for AHM. Anyone keen to form a group to run at least every sat morning from now until 24Aug? It is a kind of dangerous to run alone at 6:30am in the morning or 8-9pm at nights. So why not we gang up and run together? :)

I am a slow runner. 7-9km/hr. lol.

Route: Ulu Pandan/Botanic garden/Holland road/Tanglin road/Clementi/NUS etc, you name it :).

Distance: 15-20km.

I cannot join the runs at SP and CBD since they clash with my gym.

Cheers,

L_S

hi there,

i run at the canal every tue, wed 5 to 8km on weekends min 10km now training for north face will have to go longer say 20 to 30km

tomorrow will run with my north face teammate there do join us

i'll start running at 730am towards clementi canal to meet him

if u keen buzz me 9842 2323

hi there,

i run at the canal every tue, wed 5 to 8km on weekends min 10km now training for north face will have to go longer say 20 to 30km

hi yamsong,

Cool!!! Just nice for me. I was planning to go jogging tomorrow morning.

I used to go there every Mon, Wed and Fri as well, but now trying to explore nearby routes. The Tanglin side is very nice to run too :).

PS: I'll see u there tomorrow then. Will be there a bit earlier...

hi there,

hi yamsong,

Cool!!! Just nice for me. I was planning to go jogging tomorrow morning.

PS: I'll see u there then. Will be there a bit earlier...

ok do wave to me as u can view my photo & we can run together

i cant go approach every lady to ask if u are la_senza hehe later mistaken me as 'color wolf'

we probably have seen each other there before

i cant go approach every lady to ask if u are la_senza hehe later mistaken me as 'color wolf'

haha, ur pic is too small. How to see. I will message u tomorrow then :P.

I normally don't look at ppl, esp guys when I run, except when running on the road in case I bump into them. haha. Can be quite exposed :P

ohh ghosh, I just realised you wore exactly the same as in the pic in ur profile. haha. See ya next run :P

The track is really full today huh :).

ohh ghosh, I just realised you wore exactly the same as in the pic in ur profile. haha. See ya next run :P

The track is really full today huh :).

haha tat's why i ask u take a look at the photo so u can recognise me on the d track

ok not too bad still can run & your timing is great, i'm afraid i cant keep u

let's do a good run on wed 7pm

to those who stay nearby ghim moh, holland or clementi do join us at the ghim moh canal track

Hi hi everyone,

I believe there are quite a few runners in this area. I am training for AHM. Anyone keen to form a group to run at least every sat morning from now until 24Aug? It is a kind of dangerous to run alone at 6:30am in the morning or 8-9pm at nights. So why not we gang up and run together? :)

I am a slow runner. 7-9km/hr. lol.

Route: Ulu Pandan/Botanic garden/Holland road/Tanglin road/Clementi/NUS etc, you name it :).

Distance: 15-20km.

I cannot join the runs at SP and CBD since they clash with my gym.

Cheers,

L_S

hi there,

u train with ur hydration bag on???? how u u take to hit 20-30km ah ?

haha tat's why i ask u take a look at the photo so u can recognise me on the d track

to those who stay nearby ghim moh, holland or clementi do join us at the ghim moh canal track

hehe, I did look. But outside is different :P.

Okie, See ya on Wed :). You pace me oki :P. I am a lazy bum

I bought 2 bottles of 100plus, then put behind a tree. haha. At 10km, I stopped to drink a bit. lol. I think maybe will get the hydration bell soon.

Anyway, I got some cuts from the knee guard on right leg. And a bad abrasion on the left arm. Sigh. Next time will be no more handphone, or whatever. Wonder how not to get abrasion on the arm area. Will wearing those tight fit will help??? Today I purposely wore a bigger shirt to be more comfortable, but was worse....Forgot to apply the Vaseline sob sob.

i still thinking of u pace me hehe

oki we slow run as thur still got funan running lab run

I bought 2 bottles of 100plus, then put behind a tree. haha. At 10km, I stopped to drink a bit. lol. I think maybe will get the hydration bell soon.

Anyway, I got some cuts from the knee guard on right leg. And a bad abrasion on the left arm. Sigh. Next time will be no more handphone, or whatever. Wonder how not to get abrasion on the arm area. Will wearing those tight fit will help??? Today I purposely wore a bigger shirt to be more comfortable, but was worse....Forgot to apply the Vaseline sob sob.

i just carry a bottle of water to run with it

got to start training with a hydration bag to prepare for north face

i was @ clementi ytd, the ulu pandan park connector from creative to clemnti and clementi to bunoona vista.... but performance wise i was very slow .... theres huge difference off my timming from SD, but i had no 100+ and took 2 pack of gel and 1 banana for the training.....i am also training for NF 100... very worried for the cut off point....

All the best john. Don't worry u will see improvement in your effort!

lol well. honestly i am trying to keep pace to the training u mentioned !.... 60km/week u should be able to hit sub 4 30 for tis yr SC.....

Wa... Haha... cannot 100% leh. Lol...

Anyway I run for health reasons, not so much for competitive reasons. =)

lol well. honestly i am trying to keep pace to the training u mentioned !.... 60km/week u should be able to hit sub 4 30 for tis yr SC.....

Wa... Haha... cannot 100% leh. Lol...

Anyway I run for health reasons, not so much for competitive reasons. =)

same too, but compteitive reason is good, just like got a lilttle of pressure makes u improve.... =D

i was @ clementi ytd, the ulu pandan park connector from creative to clemnti and clementi to bunoona vista.... but performance wise i was very slow .... theres huge difference off my timming from SD, but i had no 100+ and took 2 pack of gel and 1 banana for the training.....i am also training for NF 100... very worried for the cut off point....

hi john, what time were u there?

we can always meet up to train together

do u run on weekdays morning?

hi john, what time were u there?

we can always meet up to train together

do u run on weekdays morning?

for 26 th july and 12 july.... both sat i jog in the morning.... and i will put in a few more morning training.... weekdays i get tired/lazy to train.... so the sat i train.... but i start from my house to any venue......oh yes... in time to come... i can train with my partner ... haha

was there around 830+++

Wa...Wed Run...Holland/Commonwealth/clementi, sure canot de...i live at lakeside there...by the time meet u all...i sweat like dog liao...lol

for 26 th july and 12 july.... both sat i jog in the morning.... and i will put in a few more morning training.... weekdays i get tired/lazy to train.... so the sat i train.... but i start from my house to any venue......oh yes... in time to come... i can train with my partner ... haha

was there around 830+++

U stayed until when?? 8:30 was a bit late I think :). Anyway, I ran until almost 10am. Good thing the weather was so nice last sat :). Not sunny at all.

Join us next sat :)

Wa...Wed Run...Holland/Commonwealth/clementi, sure canot de...i live at lakeside there...by the time meet u all...i sweat like dog liao...lol

haha, take bus there then run :P. We start late. Around 7pm.

was there around 830+++

U stayed until when?? 8:30 was a bit late I think :). Anyway, I ran until almost 10am. Good thing the weather was so nice last sat :). Not sunny at all.

i was there around 845 when i reach the end of the park connector, i am the only 1 wearing hydration bag in white.... haha, i think i 9+ still @ the connector.... haha

P.s i dunnoe sup with quote so i just copy and ans the reply

was there around 830+++

i was there around 845 when i reach the end of the park connector, i am the only 1 wearing hydration bag in white.... haha, i think i 9+ still @ the connector.... haha

u wearing white top right?

think i saw u

haha, I think i saw u too, but cannot remember what u wore :D. Next time should tighten your hydration bag. I saw u holding to it while running. lol. so cute. First time running with the bag? :D. I am thinking about getting a belt instead. hehe.