Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

realrunner

Running Skirt

All this talk about running skirts had me itching to buy one too. Since I couldn't find them in Sg, I ordered from this website.

http://www.runningskirts.com/running-skirts.html

Mine arrived two days back and I can't wait to break them in. They are very cute! I ordered mine in all black. Shipping was a real killer though. Paid about $25 USD for Priority shipping. You pay via paypal. All in all, I paid quite a bit for my skirt. I really like it though. I will try it out and give my reviews soon. :jasmine:

woww, cool!!! Look so nice!!!

Actually at Desaru, I saw a lady wore the half purple half red Zoot skirt I posted previously, it looked quite nice. haha. Should have gotten it... :P . regret now

That day when I went shopping, I was also reminded of how Brokie looks so shwee in running skirts, so I went to try one navy blue, one black and one white, all from Nike. The white looked the nicest (abit flare somemore), but sizing too big and I realise if its white, the tights underneath is actually pretty obvious. :(

I wanna try running in a skirt. Brokie, will the skirt fly up when you run, or is it any different from running with shorts? I wanna run a marathon in a skirt. Wahahahaha!!!

If you can run at Brokie speed, it might fly up......hahaha!!....just kidding.

That day when I went shopping, I was also reminded of how Brokie looks so shwee in running skirts, so I went to try one navy blue, one black and one white, all from Nike. The white looked the nicest (abit flare somemore), but sizing too big and I realise if its white, the tights underneath is actually pretty obvious. :(

I wanna try running in a skirt. Brokie, will the skirt fly up when you run, or is it any different from running with shorts? I wanna run a marathon in a skirt. Wahahahaha!!!

Sassy, I looked shwee har? Thank you thank you!

No, my skirt will not flip up when I run. Anyway, flip also never mind because there is thighs underneath. The only difference is that skirt is not as airy as shorts. But having said that, mine is a tennis skirt and not running skirt.

But sassy, running a marathon in the running skirt.... hmm.... you try during your training first la.

You should use VPOST, much more cheaper in terms of the shipping.
All this talk about running skirts had me itching to buy one too. Since I couldn't find them in Sg, I ordered from this website.

Mine arrived two days back and I can't wait to break them in. They are very cute! I ordered mine in all black. Shipping was a real killer though. Paid about $25 USD for Priority shipping. You pay via paypal. All in all, I paid quite a bit for my skirt. I really like it though. I will try it out and give my reviews soon. :jasmine:

I was thinking so too, I'm itching to get another so this time I will try via vpost.

she is a sub 4 runner.. hehe... That time I saw her flying at Nike Human Race training :P

I ran my 2.4 jog assessment today in my skirt. My reviews, very lightweight with no chafing for now. There's moisture wicking so skirt wasn't an uncomfortable soggy mess after my jog. There's two side pockets to put stuff in. I put my very lightweight mp3 player. While running I felt that my skirt was slipping down and I had to keep pulling my skirt up. In the end had to take out my player and run with it. Either I need a smaller size or the pockets are pointless if you put heavy items in it. Skirt didn't fly up so I still kept my modesty. Ovreall great little skirt to run in. Will see how it fares in my Nike run next week.

she is a sub 4 runner.. hehe... That time I saw her flying at Nike Human Race training :P

ar.... excuse me... correction.... I am NOT a sub 4 runner. *sweat* And I never did fly at Nike Human Race training leh.... I ran.

I ran my 2.4 jog assessment today in my skirt. My reviews, very lightweight with no chafing for now. There's moisture wicking so skirt wasn't an uncomfortable soggy mess after my jog. There's two side pockets to put stuff in. I put my very lightweight mp3 player. While running I felt that my skirt was slipping down and I had to keep pulling my skirt up. In the end had to take out my player and run with it. Either I need a smaller size or the pockets are pointless if you put heavy items in it. Skirt didn't fly up so I still kept my modesty. Ovreall great little skirt to run in. Will see how it fares in my Nike run next week.

hey, take picture of yourself in the skirt to show us leh.

ar.... excuse me... correction.... I am NOT a sub 4 runner. *sweat* And I never did fly at Nike Human Race training leh.... I ran.

when i grow up i want to be like brokie :Love:

That's what I thought about side pockets for a running skirt too...It will pull the skirt down! Or maybe next time you get it, gte a smaller sized one and try out. Ah! Good that it doesn't fly up. :) So, did you catch a lot of attention? :Batting Eyelashes:

Nope, none what so ever. I was running with teachers. I did get a gold for my asessment though. Photo ah? I will ask my fellow colleague if he took any. Will post if I can find one flattering pic. :redface:

I saw Adidas having some very cool skirts... but it is for tennis!!! I was so tempted to get one just now. hahah...

New Balance also having 1 design, not very nice, but the inside shorts are compression type. not yet tried...

should be cheaper to buy from here i think...

Ladies, I wonder if this is allowed, if it is not kindly ignore this. I'm going to order more running skirts and if you would like to ride on my order you can pm me. We split shipping evenly ok?

Jac, I think they having 50% off promo now :)

http://www.runningskirts.com/sale.html

so, come come GE ladies, come in your whatever skirt.... no sarong or tight skirt or flare skirt hor... come in your sports skirts.....

Brokie RSM, is the deal still on?? hehehe

I'll still be wearing a skirt!

Argh! I just put in an order two weeks back. I've checked the sale, seems like its for really big sizes anyway so I guess not such a loss. Here's a pic of me in my black running skirt.

IMG_3432-1.jpg

Argh! I just put in an order two weeks back. I've checked the sale, seems like its for really big sizes anyway so I guess not such a loss. Here's a pic of me in my black running skirt.

IMG_3432-1.jpg

woww... nice... how I wish I could have that pair of legs to wear anything to run :jasmine:

oh... so they don't have all size... humm humm..

BTW, I've tried some of the skirts they sell here. hahaa.. cannot make it.. :P

I have a pair of dinosaur legs :He He:

I'll be running in a skirt at GE10k too... :)

ok set! me too! what colour?

Navy blue / black ... easier to match wx watever color top... ^_^

I'll be running in a skirt at GE10k too... :)

ok set! me too! what colour?

Navy blue / black ... easier to match wx watever color top... ^_^

set! i have both colours.

IMG_3432-1.jpg

woww... nice... how I wish I could have that pair of legs to wear anything to run :jasmine:

oh... so they don't have all size... humm humm..

BTW, I've tried some of the skirts they sell here. hahaa.. cannot make it.. :P

I have a pair of dinosaur legs :He He:

ok, you show me your pair of dinosaur legs next time ar.

hahaha...

Shy :blushing: . Don't wanna get rotten tomato and eggs from the boys :blushing:

btw, I'll go support u all this GE. Not running :P

hahaha...

Shy :blushing: . Don't wanna get rotten tomato and eggs from the boys :blushing:

btw, I'll go support u all this GE. Not running :P

wei... talk so much and now you say you are not running? boys! get ready your rotten tomatoes and eggs.... get ready to pelt LS with them!

wei... talk so much and now you say you are not running? boys! get ready your rotten tomatoes and eggs.... get ready to pelt LS with them!

RSM, pls be gentle to me. hehehe... I have like 6 boys and some times can die with them. If RSM calls, sure die. hahahaha.

I'll bring my camera taking pics for all of u wearing skirts. hehehee.