Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

realrunner

Running Skirt

Er... actually the one I saw is yellow I think... didn't have my size, so I didn't bother...

oh, really?? Which outlet you saw?? Funan? The one I saw at Novena is not very nice. And only 1 color. Was so tempted to try it on, but don't think can carry that color. Difficult to match with top.

Today I just tried the top, but no pad inside. zzzzz. Not nice at all.

urgg, this is the one on sale:

z%6f%6ftskirtpg.jpg

Eliza, is it this one???

Nope... the one I saw is much much nicer, at Funan's Running Lab.

z%6f%6ftskirtpg.jpg

Eliza, is it this one???

This color a bit the obiang leh..haha..paiseh ah..if anybody here has this color...haha..too attention seeking liao la..slowpok me will never wear this... :LMAO:

z%6f%6ftskirtpg.jpg

Eliza, is it this one???

This color a bit the obiang leh..haha..paiseh ah..if anybody here has this color...haha..too attention seeking liao la..slowpok me will never wear this... :LMAO:

this colour goes well with yellow..or lime green :rolleyes:

this colour goes well with yellow..or lime green :rolleyes:

Good idea!!! I'll try it out this weekend.

i was thinking about pairing up with black top. But it's gonna be very hot. haha.

So Brokie RSM, when is our skirt-shopping date??

jus to add fr the male perspective.. he he he....

running skirts do look nicer than shorts...BUT.... unlike shorts....need the wearer to have good pair of legs and good "bum" if u don mind the word......... ha ha!

running skirts do look nicer than shorts...BUT.... unlike shorts....need the wearer to have good pair of legs and good "bum" if u don mind the word......... ha ha!

Exactly!!! That is why I never wear skirt to run. haha. But Brokies and Eliza can make it, heezzz

what's "good"? it lies in the eye of the beholder lah...

Exactly!!! That is why I never wear skirt to run. haha. But Brokies and Eliza can make it, heezzz

er.... brokie's bum is big... brokie's legs are thick.... but brokie no care! brokie still wears! YEAH!!! hee hee hee...

er.... brokie's bum is big... brokie's legs are thick.... but brokie no care! brokie still wears! YEAH!!! hee hee hee...

brokie arh..i dun think anybody will agree with u lor...

yeah no care...ibj u make guys sound so superficial :P

brokie arh..i dun think anybody will agree with u lor...

haha, yeah. I agree with u too, Roonz :smilie_daumen1: .

yeah no care...ibj u make guys sound so superficial :P

I normally don't care, but when it comes to running, i tend to choose sth not so outstanding. Until I could at least become a runner :tongue_smilie: , not jogger like now.

superficial??? don know leh.... but wat i can say is that from my generation till today, most, must emphasize most not all, still unconsciously place aesthetic appeal as the main criteria of wat to wear or not to wear. somehow or rather if we look great we tend to think that we are performing better.. he he .. just my 2cents thought..

anyway i admit i'm one that admire beauty... and i believe everyone is beautiful, one way or the other....

ohh, one more good thing about skirt is that normally, there are pocket to put some stuffs, like gel, or mirror :blushing: :D

hehe.

Ok, RSM, let's fix a date :) . Ladies' shopping nite. hehehe

superficial??? don know leh.... but wat i can say is that from my generation till today, most, must emphasize most not all, still unconsciously place aesthetic appeal as the main criteria of wat to wear or not to wear. somehow or rather if we look great we tend to think that we are performing better.. he he .. just my 2cents thought..

anyway i admit i'm one that admire beauty... and i believe everyone is beautiful, one way or the other....

ohhh yeah, we do care about what guys feel, well, sometimes I guess. But most of the time, NO :lol: . Women needs to feel good about ourselves too :Big Grin: .

Brokie RSM, any tips for us?? :rolleyes:

ohh, one more good thing about skirt is that normally, there are pocket to put some stuffs, like gel, or mirror :blushing: :D

If the tights inside the skirt is very snug, you can actually hold your small items there... I usually hold abt 2-3 tennis balls in the tights when I play... :)

I was at Funan Running Lab. But no running skirts. :Worried:

Probably sold out since I saw it on the 40% off sales rack... :/

Try looking for tennis skirts instead... much easier to find them... :)

My best buy so far - a Reebok tennis skirt for $10.90

I was at Funan Running Lab. But no running skirts. :Worried:

sold out? and 40% off? you mean this is not new?

i think i need to go skirt shopping unless i want some happening colours. i already have 7 pieces liao.

Eliza,

Can run in tennis skirt?? Run for fun or serious run?? :Big Grin:

Don't think I dare to wear to races though. haha. Not good to draw attention haha

Eliza,

Don't think I dare to wear to races though. haha. Not good to draw attention haha

Sure you can run in tennis skirt... when one is playing tennis, have to run around the court too, right?... ^_^

Dun shy lah... juz wear and smile if anyone look your way... :tongue_smilie:

Eliza,

whether fun or serious, you can still wear your tennis skirt to run what? maria sharapova is a fun tennis player or serious one? she is in tennis skirt when she plays right? boy! she is also in dresses when she plays!

so, come come GE ladies, come in your whatever skirt.... no sarong or tight skirt or flare skirt hor... come in your sports skirts.....

All this talk about running skirts had me itching to buy one too. Since I couldn't find them in Sg, I ordered from this website.

http://www.runningskirts.com/running-skirts.html

Mine arrived two days back and I can't wait to break them in. They are very cute! I ordered mine in all black. Shipping was a real killer though. Paid about $25 USD for Priority shipping. You pay via paypal. All in all, I paid quite a bit for my skirt. I really like it though. I will try it out and give my reviews soon. :jasmine:

You should use VPOST, much more cheaper in terms of the shipping.

All this talk about running skirts had me itching to buy one too. Since I couldn't find them in Sg, I ordered from this website.

http://www.runningskirts.com/running-skirts.html

Mine arrived two days back and I can't wait to break them in. They are very cute! I ordered mine in all black. Shipping was a real killer though. Paid about $25 USD for Priority shipping. You pay via paypal. All in all, I paid quite a bit for my skirt. I really like it though. I will try it out and give my reviews soon. :jasmine: