Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DreamRunner

i-Run @ Changi Business Park

ah huh! and so the Garmin 405 Group is now formed! xD

now, instead of taking the shoe shot, we can take the garmin shot. heh....

Good Idea! :tongue_smilie:\

Feels weird without i-run today.. hahaha

ya like very free like that. i gave 4hours of tuition!

i went through, the post and didnt find anything about storage for bags.

Can someone advise me, whether would there be an area for bags, sry i know i am asking abit too much for a free run but will be coming down from work.

Can someone advise me, whether would there be an area for bags, sry i know i am asking abit too much for a free run but will be coming down from work.

You can leave your bag with the registration counter. You will get a can of iced-cold 100plus when u finish the run :)

You can leave your bag with the registration counter. You will get a can of iced-cold 100plus when u finish the run :)

i suppose we can register on the spot rite? i have never been there. how faraway is the place from expo mrt station(how long do i need to take to walk there in a normal pace?

ahh i saw posters at my office, missed the launch. i would like to join in too! is the registration counter at The Signature?

ahh i saw posters at my office, missed the launch. i would like to join in too! is the registration counter at The Signature?

yes, registration at the Foyer on L1, The Signature, every Monday 6pm.

Look out for DynaForce & The FatBird Run Leaders to bring you through the 3km, 5km and 10km routes.

Hi Runners,

there are no disruptions to the I-Run @ CBP sessions on Mondays during this holiday season.

Feel free to join us for the 3km, 5km and 10km distances to work off any excesses that might have been collected during this festive season.

Have A Happy Holiday Season!

hi to all the trainers/pacers who have given advice to me about running for the last 2 sessions I have joined you all (while im on leave), Big Thanks =) will start training and improve in future =P

and nice to meet BrokenRunner, DO, acleong and some other people who i still dont know the names, be it runners or pacers =P

will join you guys again at i-run @ Changi Biz Park when there's a chance to...

coz im now back to work at CCK and only ends wk at 5.45pm. So by the time I rush down and reach Changi Biz Park, it will be at least 7pm or 7.15pm. By then the runs will be over, so cant join you guys for the moment.

But nice to join you guys for run =) Hope the next time comes soon =P

And Happy New Year to all of you =) Have a good year ahead

Lovelle, nice meeting you too!

Hope to see you around the eastern running areas -- Bedok Res, Pasir Ris parks, Loyang etc...

There will be a free talk on Proper Running Techniques and Training by Dr. Tan Swee Kheng this wed (14Jan), 6.30pm @ Changi Business Park.

Topics that will be covered:

i. Proper Running Technique and Form

Learn effective running techniques and form that will take you further

and faster.

ii. Planning Your Own Training Program

Take note of key components to avoid over-training or under-training.

iii. Injury Prevention

Key to pain-free running!

Those who are interested email to clarence.dorai@dynaforceintl.com, cc to anthonysum@gmail.com

Hi i-Runners,

The I-Run @ Changi Business Park is stopped and put on hold till further notice.

There won’t be any runs from Jan19 for now.

Will advise if the runs start again.

Meanwhile, feel free to join other I-Runs on Tues (River Promenade), Wed (International Business Park), Thur (River Promenade).

Read that the i-RUN at Changi Business Park will re-start on Monday, Feb9, 6.30pm. Team FatBird will now manage and lead the run fully.

i-RUN @ Changi Business Park resumes on Mondays

Time: Every Monday 6.15pm, be there 6pm for registration

Place: Starting from the Open Space, The Signature @ Changi Business Park

Distance: 3km, 5km, 10km

Route: Around the Changi Business Park, Singapore Expo and Bedok Park Connector

Pace: Easy 6min-8min/km, depending on experience of runners

Run leading & marshaling: Team FatBird

This run is an initiative by the Health Promotion Board and supported by the Singapore Sports Council.

Did anyone notice a flock of wet birds running around the park in CBP? Happened at abt 7pm yesterday...

Like i-RUNs at River Promenade, there is a Wet Weather Program at Changi Business Park....so come on down even if the skies look a little gloomy....Team FatBird will be there to welcome you every Monday 6.15pm @ The Signature Building foyer.