Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DreamRunner

i-Run @ Changi Business Park

Good successful launch...

close to 100 I-Runners

just 3km this evening, to get all to gel and know one another :)

hope all enjoyed the FatBird flavour of run-leading and pacing

zco, byron...thanks for helping out, much appreciated

the usual hardcore runners went for their own 10km after doing stretching

we will be doing 3km, 5km, 10km...

watch out for Team FatBird in the very bright yellow T :smilie_daumen1:

Great run, will try to be there more often! Thanks to team fatbird!

pleasure meeting u zco. btw u look like u are flying in that avatar, heheh!

close to 100 I-Runners

yeah it was a phenomenal turnout for a launch!

saw Sacha jay-walking on the way back from his 10k... hahah, bad example lah bro :P

hmm, love to know what's the 10k route too. has it been mapped out?

byron and zco, thanks for joing us @ Changi Business park for de launch....and oso for helping out during de run..!!!!hope to see u all again at de runs..!!!

Wow nice turnout!.......good job Team Fatbird! :smilie_daumen1:

close to 100 I-Runners

close to 100 I-Runners

saw Sacha jay-walking on the way back from his 10k... hahah, bad example lah bro :P

Dream and Niwas you're most welcome, am honoured to be of help.

Bryon likewise the pleasure is mine was great meeting you too. As for the avatar suppose that is how i look like when i get a happy high from running! :Big Grin:

close to 100 I-Runners

Dream and Niwas you're most welcome, am honoured to be of help.

Bryon likewise the pleasure is mine was great meeting you too. As for the avatar suppose that is how i look like when i get a happy high from running! :Big Grin:

zco n byron... thanks for the help... I enjoyed the cheering n running with the new I-Runners!! :smilie_daumen1:

Looking forward to new 5 n 10km route .. bedok park connector watch out for the I-runners ... ^_^

So happening..I missed the kick off run as I was at the mediacorp last evening to watch the Superband contest.

i run has fired up the zeal of participants !

So happening..I missed the kick off run as I was at the mediacorp last evening to watch the Superband contest.

I very slack...... :w00t:

kayano, i'm sure when everything is back to normal, you'd be seen at every run there is again :)

kayano, i'm sure when everything is back to normal, you'd be seen at every run there is again :)

ya.... even 4 horses also cannot tie him down.

I uploaded my run data and the run route showed that I ran in the sea!!! *swallow* No ar! I ran on land all the time leh. my old man's also the same. Dreamie babie, upload yours and see leh.

Team Fatbird,

Thanks again for the nice run, weather was great and enjoyed my run.

Brokie maybe you were feeling to hot decided to jump into the canal for a swim?!!

Acleong, thanks for the many tips that you shared with me on our way home it was great!

It was a nice evening run at CBP, especially when we reached the soft grounds of the PCN at Bedok Park. The 5km and 10km had their inaugural run, and I would say all did very well to return in good time. It was good to see familiar faces from other I-Runs like zco, Paul, Michael and many others. A couple of fast runners like Giorgio, Ming added to the challenge for the 10km runners....overall, good workout. thanks to all who showed up.

Brokie, I uploaded the data to my comp, but I didn't really have time to analyse it. I think yours and Vincent will be accurate enough. I bathed with the 405, and it is still working....haha.

It was a nice evening run at CBP, especially when we reached the soft grounds of the PCN at Bedok Park. The 5km and 10km had their inaugural run, and I would say all did very well to return in good time. It was good to see familiar faces from other I-Runs like zco, Paul, Michael and many others. A couple of fast runners like Giorgio, Ming added to the challenge for the 10km runners....overall, good workout. thanks to all who showed up.

Brokie, I uploaded the data to my comp, but I didn't really have time to analyse it. I think yours and Vincent will be accurate enough. I bathed with the 405, and it is still working....haha.

dream, our gramin can within immersion in 1m water for 30mins so showering with it is not a problem la. aiyo... i have quite bad abrasion on 2 points on my wrist because of the watch.

I uploaded my run data and the run route showed that I ran in the sea!!! *swallow* No ar! I ran on land all the time leh. my old man's also the same. Dreamie babie, upload yours and see leh.

Brokie, you will need to install and change your map to Malsingmaps.

Follow AcidBurn's instructions here. =)

http://www.sgrunners.com/forum/index.php?s...st&p=286097

ok jodan, thanks for reminding. i will do that later.

Team Fatbird,

Thanks again for the nice run, weather was great and enjoyed my run.

Brokie maybe you were feeling to hot decided to jump into the canal for a swim?!!

Acleong, thanks for the many tips that you shared with me on our way home it was great!

zco, my pleasure! There're many more-qualified sifus out there.

i think you already have the potential to do much better than you think you can. Just need to have a good strategy for your race. :smilie_daumen1:

I missed the run again due to my presence in Mediacorp to watch the Superband contest which was a very high tempo competition. I shall resume my i run participation next Monday.

Anyone interested to go for the Superband Grand Final on 5th Sep (Sun), please pm me as I can give you entry tickets on first come first serve basis.

I led the 10km run along with Jancy and Vincent. AC and Niwas took care of the 5km runners, while DO, Helen and Emelyn looked after the 3km. A few familiar faces joined us from the other I-Run locations....Paul, Michael, zco, Rita. After getting through the few traffic stops, it was a smooth run on soft grounds along the PCN at Bedok Park. Sacha and Ming were running steadily, while Giorgio and a few other veterans were racing ahead....

MORE>>>

Wow brokie.....you secretly bought the 405 ar? :Big Grin:

Correction! It was my old man who secretly bought it for me. :Big Grin:

He brought it home and asked me if green suited him. I said ok .... not bad. Then he put it on for me and commented that how come my wrist was so small. So as I was admiring "his green garmin", he took out a black garmin and put it on his own wrist. It was then I realised that he bought 1 for me as well.

hmm... what a sweet fellow!

hahaha....he sure know how to give you surprises.....wow....its like a couple watch!!!!! :Big Grin:

He brought it home and asked me if green suited him. I said ok .... not bad. Then he put it on for me and commented that how come my wrist was so small. So as I was admiring "his green garmin", he took out a black garmin and put it on his own wrist. It was then I realised that he bought 1 for me as well.

aiyo... so touching...

ah huh! and so the Garmin 405 Group is now formed! xD

now, instead of taking the shoe shot, we can take the garmin shot. heh....

Good Idea! :tongue_smilie:\

Feels weird without i-run today.. hahaha