Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DreamRunner

i-Run @ Changi Business Park

Oh. What's all this i-runs about? hmm ive never tried. maybe now tt its coming to e east i shall clear off every Monday to attend haha! Register? need to pay money?

You owe marnie, you pay marnie! - Calefare

Oh. What's all this i-runs about? hmm ive never tried. maybe now tt its coming to e east i shall clear off every Monday to attend haha! Register? need to pay money?

You owe marnie, you pay marnie! - Calefare

this is an extension of the popular and successful I-Run initiative from HPB

No need to pay marnie, even got free drinks after run if you register and complete your run with recorded timing...

so drop by for a nice evening run around the Changi Park/Expo area every Monday, 6.15pm....3km, 5km, 10km according to base and tastes :)

Maybe its also partly due to you and the rest that make it popular and successful.

No need to pay marnie, even got free drinks after run if you register and complete your run with recorded timing...

so drop by for a nice evening run around the Changi Park/Expo area every Monday, 6.15pm....3km, 5km, 10km according to base and tastes :)

Maybe its also partly due to you and the rest that make it popular and successful.

wah, acidburn, thanks for the compliments.....it is all in the community that join in the i-runs and participate actively that make it one of the more happening social runs around (of course having a enthusiastic Team FatBird and associates helps) ....hopefully that success can be extended to I-Run @ CBP when it starts soon...hope some of you can go down to lend some support when you have the time....cheers!

Dream,

I am not sure if i can make it for the 15th due to work but will definitely be there for subsequent ones btw where is the mtg/start point? Will be running from home to there and join u fellas if not then try to play catch up. Thanks in advance. Yippee something to look forward to at the beginning of the week!

Just confirmed that we start/end at the Open Space, The Signature @ Changi Business Park.

Sep15 will be the official launch, and we will be doing a 3km with all the new sign-ups. Registration forms will be provided on the spot.

Subsequent Mondays will have us doing all the 3km, 5km, 10km distances.

For your planning and preparations for yet another exciting i-run series...cheers!

Just confirmed that we start/end at the Open Space, The Signature @ Changi Business Park.

Sep15 will be the official launch, and we will be doing a 3km with all the new sign-ups. Registration forms will be provided on the spot.

For your planning and preparations for yet another exciting i-run series...cheers!

wow Dream... i'm amazed how u can get to Changi Biz Park @ 6pm on Mon & CBD @ 630pm on Tue on time... u knock off early or work OTOT? envy u sia...

ok back to topic... is there any parking near this meeting point? will try to join u all if i can skoot off early.

hello, i-run coordinators, my sister will be joining in the CBP runs...do take care of her ok?

oh? gentle's sis....surely, we will take care of her...Just ask her to look for the friendly FatBirds, and we will get her registered :)

hmm, just wondering what her nick will be....gentler? :tongue_smilie:

wow Dream... i'm amazed how u can get to Changi Biz Park @ 6pm on Mon & CBD @ 630pm on Tue on time... u knock off early or work OTOT? envy u sia...

ok back to topic... is there any parking near this meeting point? will try to join u all if i can skoot off early.

hey Byron,

remember there will be Team FatBird (the eastern group) taking care of the i-run? :smilie_daumen1: , no worries...I may be able to be there on time only initially to get things settled down...hope to have you join in the run :)

hello, i-run coordinators, my sister will be joining in the CBP runs...do take care of her ok?

Gentle... will look out for her... :)

thanks DR and DO...

she is my elder sister - skinny like brokie but a little taller...

she usually runs 4-5km

thanks DR and DO...

she usually runs 4-5km

arlo... brokie very skinny ar?

hey Byron,

remember there will be Team FatBird (the eastern group) taking care of the i-run? :smilie_daumen1: , no worries...I may be able to be there on time only initially to get things settled down...hope to have you join in the run :)

yeah mate, hope to be there next Monday too :)

thanks DR and DO...

she usually runs 4-5km

ahem... brokie is slim, not skinny :P

Pssst....wow seeing i-run all over the Business parks.... any run for those staying near the central area? The time is so early for poor old bone to be able to make it. I admire people who can knock off by 6pm :hail:

Yo Stardust ))))))) don't follow Ultra foot path.. Hahaha... :lol:

thanks DR and DO...

she usually runs 4-5km

Petite is an exact description..

thanks DR and DO...

she usually runs 4-5km

And added advantage to run faster too.... ^_^

thanks DR and DO...

she usually runs 4-5km

i like halftimer.... always politically correct. haha.....

The I-Run that the east-enders have been waiting for....I-Run @ Changi Business Park.

Launch: 15 Sep, 2008

Time: Every Monday 6.15pm, be there 6pm for registration

Place: Starting from the Open Space, The Signature @ Changi Business Park

Distance: 3km, 5km, 10km

Route: Around the Changi Business Park, Singapore Expo and Bedok Park Connector

Pace: Easy 6min-8min/km, depending on experience of runners

This run is an initiative by the Health Promotion Board and supported by the Singapore Sports Council.

Team FatBird will be providing run-leaders and marshals for this run.

Dream,

This is really good !!! Looking frwrd to run there in my Newton.....

thanks DR and DO...

she usually runs 4-5km

Ha...Ha....He have too as he sees you every week at I-Run else....... :Nail Biting:

thanks DR and DO...

she usually runs 4-5km

Ha...Ha....He have too as he sees you every week at I-Run else....... :Nail Biting:

Otherwise RSM may enforce punishment (not run around the track but do 100 pushups with one hand behind back). :)

thanks DR and DO...

she usually runs 4-5km

:redface:

Otherwise RSM may enforce punishment (not run around the track but do 100 pushups with one hand behind back). :)

:Whew: Brokie intends to mean I am diplomatic (not polictical in the context what I said). I am mindful of being respectful to the thunderbirds of Fatbird team.. :Tounge: