Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DreamRunner

i-Run @ Changi Business Park

There will be a I-Run to be launched in Changi Business Park in Sep08.

The runs will start at 6pm on Mondays, and the groups are about 30-50 runners doing distances of 3km-10km.

Looking forward to getting some good responses for this run.

Dream

There will be a I-Run to be launched in Changi Business Park from July.

I am looking for runners who are working/living around the area that can help out to be running assistants (you will be paid a nominal fee and get to run as well) for distances of 5km-10km. The runs will start at 6pm, and the groups are about 30-50 runners.

Those keen please PM or SMS me at 90232903 by Wed afternoon.

Dream

Sound interesting. On which day is the run held? Btw, the website http://www.i-run.com.sg/ is not working leh.

Alex,

thanks for your interest.

The runs are on Mondays 6pm for Changi Business Park's I-Run (already updated in Post #1)

This is a new I-Run season, and the organizers have asked me to help lookout for runners who are keen to assist them.

I will furnish more details when I have it to those who have indicated their interest to me (pls provide your email address as well).

My home ground. I run there frequently but too bad I can't join. 6pm I still in office at Shenton Way :sad:

This is payback time..you are paid to run rather than pay to run all the times. Time to earn some dollars in I-run so as to offsetting somewhat the rising entry fees of competitative running events and stay within my budget.

May i know what are the duties to do?

The key duties of the running assistants include helping to warm-up the runners, run alongside the runners, motivate them and chat with them about their training....easy job lah

I have already gotten very good initial responses for this one....scoopsouplady, if you are keen, I will furnish you more details if you will PM me your contact/email.

Thanks for all your interests. I will stop accepting applications for this, but will post up more I-Run running assistant opportunities as they arise in the various parts of Singapore....look out for them :)

For those who have submitted their interests to me, I will furnish you with details and schedules as I receive them :)

Dream,

Was thinking of applying but was hesitant this morning becoz quite new in running scene moreover starting at 6pm timing kinda tight for me. Should i make it is it possible to join the group run? Whereabouts will the running route be? Thanks in advance for all the effort. :)

Dream,

Was thinking of applying but was hesitant this morning becoz quite new in running scene moreover starting at 6pm timing kinda tight for me. Should i make it is it possible to join the group run? Whereabouts will the running route be? Thanks in advance for all the effort. :)

no worries zco, and all running enthusiasts...I will post the various I-Runs I know of as I have it. Feel free to come join us for some runs. I currently do a I-Run every Wed 6pm at International Business Park in Jurong...let me know should you want to come on that day for a nice, easy 7-10km run :)

yeah i-run seems to be something very interesting ... but 6pm i am still at office.. maybe should have one at novena area :P

Yes, it will be interesting :)

will keep u guys n gals informed when this one at Changi gets started, probably in Sep08.

I-Run is an initiative by the Health Promotion Board, and supported by the Singapore Sports Council. You can feedback to HPB about starting more I-Runs if there are sufficient interest for a healthy lifestyle in your area.

i work in CBP. Pls give me more details abt the IRUN. perhaps i could join in the run too

I'm keen too!

Cheers,

SY

The runs will start at 6pm on Mondays, and the groups are about 30-50 runners doing distances of 3km-10km.

Dream

Dream

cool. thanks for the update man. looking fwd for it man.

The I-Run that the east-enders have been waiting for....I-Run @ Changi Business Park.

Launch: 15 Sep, 2008

Time: Every Monday 6.15pm, be there 6pm for registration

Place: Starting from the Open Space, The Signature @ Changi Business Park

Distance: 3km, 5km, 10km

Route: Around the Changi Business Park, Singapore Expo and Bedok Park Connector

Pace: Easy 6min-8min/km, depending on experience of runners

This run is an initiative by the Health Promotion Board and supported by the Singapore Sports Council.

Team FatBird will be providing run-leaders and marshals for this run.

The I-Run that the east-enders have been waiting for....I-Run @ Changi Business Park.

Launch: 15 Sep, 2008

Time: Every Monday 6.15pm, be there 6pm for registration

Distance: 3km, 5km, 10km

Route: Around the Changi Business Park, Singapore Expo and Bedok Reservoir Park

Pace: Easy 6min-8min/km, depending on experience of runners

This run is an initiative by the Health Promotion Board and supported by the Singapore Sports Council.

Team FatBird will be providing run-leaders and marshals for this run.

YEHHH.... :Applause:

DR,

Did you forget to mention the meeting point?

good point, acleong.

the meeting point will be in Changi Business Park itself...will inform exact location once we have done our final route recce...stay tuned :)

DR,

good point, acleong.

the meeting point will be in Changi Business Park itself...will inform exact location once we have done our final route recce...stay tuned :)

Suggest for the convenience of everybody, , maybe can meet behind the Expo MRT?

DR,

good point, acleong.

Suggest for the convenience of everybody, , maybe can meet behind the Expo MRT?

cannot. there are things to set up, warm up for the masses to do.... so meeting behind the EXPO MRT is not a good idea.

Great. I-Run finally coming to the East.

DR,

good point, acleong.

Great. I-Run finally coming to the East.
DR,

good point, acleong.

sigh.. waited so long for this to cum down to CBP....

hooray... and finally when it is at CBP, i am no longer at CBP... am now at city hall... the run at UOB ctr is out of the eay for me due to the timinng..

will see if there is any run tat i can take part in

njoy guys

City Hall and you just run across the road and you will be able to join the I-Run over there. Can't be out of the way right. They start at 6:30pm and you just run into the route at around 6:35pm and even till 7pm and they will still be there back at OUB Plaza.

Food for thoughts.

Cheers !

Kayano