Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wilb

Camelbak

Seems like there are only very few shops that Camelbak here, and their product ranges are very little. Wanna ask if anybody got contacts to camelbak retailers, because interested to purchase a CamelBak H.A.W.G Max Gear Hydration Pack.

hawg-max-black-1751.jpg

check out the camelbak at beach rd army mkt...

there r 2 shops selling them...

Went quite a few times, dint see the hawg pack but saw other camelbak hydration packs.. never mind will check out beach road again. thanks

Went quite a few times, dint see the hawg pack but saw other camelbak hydration packs.. never mind will check out beach road again. thanks

You might wanna try to order from US, that way seems faster and cheaper then buying in SG.

You might wanna try to order from US, that way seems faster and cheaper then buying in SG.

But with freight charges will be ex right?

whats the best capacity to use ???? i went to the beach rd ytd, 3L seems to heavy with water, but its nice for the design ..... is 2L enough ?

whats the best capacity to use ???? i went to the beach rd ytd, 3L seems to heavy with water, but its nice for the design ..... is 2L enough ?

yo guys and those who are interested in camelbaks-black colors military specs bags with hrdration bags-all 3 litres

i have a few for sale,all new .I purchase them in bulk and have sold quite a lot to my colleagues.currently l am using camelbak ST-5.

I have these left and for sale:

I have camelbak hawg x 2

camelbak transformer x 1

thermobak x 1

do and search and you will see the photos,all of them black and tough material

sms me at 97493034 for pricing and details

Oh because i am afraid after i list the price,i have to decline some people as its the chepest you can get unless you are mentioning getting from usa yourself.

H.A.W.G=200 sgd

Transformer=220sgd

ThermoBak=120 sgd

Oh because i am afraid after i list the price,i have to decline some people as its the chepest you can get unless you are mentioning getting from usa yourself.

H.A.W.G=200 sgd

Transformer=220sgd

ThermoBak=120 sgd

got lobang for northface ?? i seen the model @ queensway... but nt sure if i can get it even cheaper ...

H.A.W.G=200 sgd

Transformer=220sgd

ThermoBak=120 sgd

got lobang for northface ?? i seen the model @ queensway... but nt sure if i can get it even cheaper ...

The shop at level 1? They have a variety of diffrent models from those sold in Sg.

H.A.W.G=200 sgd

Transformer=220sgd

ThermoBak=120 sgd

The shop at level 1? They have a variety of diffrent models from those sold in Sg.

i am looking for dogfish northface 1.... got magnet.... seems interesting, but the camelbak 2L design is decent.... still cant decide.....anyway which shop u refering ?

yoz guys,i got 2 x HAWG left.. transformer sold...

any enquires welcome...

=p

Thanks shagshagrto! Great to meet you.

*two thumbs up*

For anyone else who's interested, you can trust this guy!

Pleasure dealing with you!

haha thank you man,aiya i'm also happy to meet you...remember got go any race let me know k..its always never to late to start any..

happy cycling ...anything just sms/call me la..haha

haha thank you man,aiya i'm also happy to meet you...remember got go any race let me know k..its always never to late to start any..

happy cycling ...anything just sms/call me la..haha

up..still got 2 HAWG and a thermobak left...

sure cheap cheap..

still got one HAWG and thermobak left...

Any lobang for the other types of Camelbak?

still got one HAWG and thermobak left...

Any lobang for the other types of Camelbak?

bo ley...cos i only buy in those camelbaks that are of certain specs to me.. last HAWG selling at good price..

Any offers for these camelbaks???Willing to lower price...(my cupboard is full...need some space and my wallet is flat..need more cash)

HAWG for 180 sgd....thermobak for 80sgd...its like 50% off