Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tohmin

SAFRA MF Running Club

Oh I know who already. Your friend very cute and nice looking. :tongue_smilie:

who?? lol.... Of cos nice looking ppl hang out together :He He: . ok ok. I am kidding... heheh

Oh I know who already. Your friend very cute and nice looking. :tongue_smilie:

who?? lol.... Of cos nice looking ppl hang out together :He He: . ok ok. I am kidding... heheh

Your friend ah. That day saw her on facebook. I shall not reveal more. :tongue_smilie:

But for runners who are only keen in keeping mere fit and healhty lifestyle, 5-8km per run is more than enough.

Ultra

i guess im 1 of them hehe! my weekly mileage is only less than 20kms average.

i like to get fit not to get pain.

then it is a waste. Since u r one that really can run too :)

But for runners who are only keen in keeping mere fit and healhty lifestyle, 5-8km per run is more than enough.

Ultra

Never mind, just do what you feel is right and just for yourself as long as your have a fruitful life.In my opinion, you have the natural gene in you, so the picking up pace from ground zero will be faster than many others at least for sub 21km.

Haha we must not OT again in other non relevant topic in Safra MF thread.

Ultra

wah..juz 1 day so many post here already...LS, u really can bring in the crowds...last nite u did fantastic..from the moment u came up the slope to join us at the carpark start pt, somebody already saying 'tis gal can run man!'..haha

i onli did 1 loop more then u onli..u definitely will do well if continue training :xyzthumbs:

for those joining us tis sunday, remember that we be starting abt 7:20am..try be there earlier to

deposit yr barangs inside the club room at the back of Safra and briefing for the run.

those who are doing shorter distance, there's many options to 'short-cut'..e.g. skip NUS, go direct to SciencePark1 & KentRidge..Skip MF hill..go back via hendersonRd..ask DO, he very good these escape route ;)

tomolo nite i may not be able to take the training, as i likely be working late..Chief Trainer Ong shall stand-in for me.

as for the shwee Nike singlet, they are sponsored by Elite Trainer Alan Chao..mainly given

to those who have regular attendance last yr. No sponsors this yr yet..economy not good,

sponsors hard to find. There's a few piece of the previous version of Saucony sponsored

orange coloured singlets left in store for those who are members..but mainly only large sizes.

Cheers :)

Just finished my report....

OK Bug, I would drop by for the mileage and also to test out the shoes.

Not sure if Realrunner will drop by too?

Ultra

PS: how many regulars are there in MF? 20?

wah..juz 1 day so many post here already...LS, u really can bring in the crowds...last nite u did fantastic..from the moment u came up the slope to join us at the carpark start pt, somebody already saying 'tis gal can run man!'..haha

i onli did 1 loop more then u onli..u definitely will do well if continue training :xyzthumbs:

Oopss... I just pretended to be strong when running in front of a crowd only... hahhaa....

U did 2 loops in front of me. But I thick skin did 1 more after you stopped. hehe....The trainer actually asked me to do 1 more loop when I was about to stop ^%$^%$%$%...

for those joining us tis sunday, remember that we be starting abt 7:20am..try be there earlier to

deposit yr barangs inside the club room at the back of Safra and briefing for the run.

those who are doing shorter distance, there's many options to 'short-cut'..e.g. skip NUS, go direct to SciencePark1 & KentRidge..Skip MF hill..go back via hendersonRd..ask DO, he very good these escape route ;)

Thanks for the info. I am dragging my gang to join MF club now :LMAO:

The highlighted one: Oh no, my sifu... how come so notorious :Silly:

tomolo nite i may not be able to take the training, as i likely be working late..Chief Trainer Ong shall stand-in for me.

as for the shwee Nike singlet, they are sponsored by Elite Trainer Alan Chao..mainly given

to those who have regular attendance last yr. No sponsors this yr yet..economy not good,

sponsors hard to find. There's a few piece of the previous version of Saucony sponsored

orange coloured singlets left in store for those who are members..but mainly only large sizes.

hehee... I was kidding only :redface: .

wow la senza seems to be running everywhere lol

It is good to promote and market the forum a little, as lately it has been a ghost town. You need certain people (or topics) to create the atmosphere here and there but ideally no more "JxxkAxx U" (apply to the post that was deleted 2-3 nights ago if you have read it?) and attacking in person openly would be discouraged.

Keep up a good job for runner's topics! And I am sure many would agree to that.

Safra MF running club and its affiliated would be well received by average runners Joe and Billy and the club is best described as friendly and sincere. I have participated in many of their runs and other running clubs, this one would suit wider range of runners of all walks and at various level.

And always keep 1 mile away from Bug when he has the super bug's flu, it kills! :lol:

Ultra

wow la senza seems to be running everywhere lol

It is good to promote and market the forum a little, as lately it has been a ghost town. You need certain people (or topics) to create the atmosphere here and there but ideally no more "JxxkAxx U" (apply to the post that was deleted 2-3 nights ago if you have read it?) and attacking in person openly would be discouraged.

Keep up a good job for runner's topics! And I am sure many would agree to that.

Safra MF running club and its affiliated would be well received by average runners Joe and Billy and the club is best described as friendly and sincere. I have participated in many of their runs and other running clubs, this one would suit wider range of runners of all walks and at various level.

And always keep 1 mile away from Bug when he has the super bug's flu, it kills! :lol:

Ultra

Well said and agree. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Senza to u.

Slow Bug... hehe... Short cuts.. i know many!!! :lol: I want my laksawithlotsofhums from U on sunday !!! ^_^

Slow Bug... hehe... Short cuts.. i know many!!! :lol: I want my laksawithlotsofhums from U on sunday !!! ^_^

DO sifu, 3 golden boys reunion in Safra MF run on Sunday morning? I treat you to kopi after the run? ^_^

Ultra

hmmm. if i go on sundays only... ok?

Yeah u can go with any combination. neyton so u going for short distance or the whole route with them?

i was at queenstown track yest evening. i THINK i saw a couple of MF folks there...

arrrr,,.... this one I know!!! At Margaret market right?? hehe.... But that one is very sinful :tongue_smilie:

i was at queenstown track yest evening. i THINK i saw a couple of MF folks there...

hey, u stay around that area too??? :) Maybe next time we can go together :Big Grin:

Well said and agree. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Senza to u.

Someone is saying I am noisy, and u still agree. HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :Whew:

hey, u stay around that area too??? :) Maybe next time we can go together :Big Grin:

went there for speed running yest. today i cant find my legs...

Someone is saying I am noisy, and u still agree. HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :Whew:

hehe I never say u noisy leh. I just agree u make a good endorser of anything related to running, once u endorse can draw the crowd well into it. I'm not kidding. :Big Grin: Unlike Advertisements everywhere the lines all people can expect before broadcast and can memorise already, no creativity and boring too.

went there for speed running yest. today i cant find my legs...

wow... I did not run since last tues. lol... I feel my shin a little funny, so rest. Maybe later go for a short run with colleague else tomorrow also cannot see my knuckle anymore :LMAO:

BTW, hill run is hard, so try not to do any intensive run right after that... Take care, ok?? :)

i was ok yest so went to run lor. did 4 sets den went home cos erm.. hungry and also nid to pee. kekeke!

today is rest day. :Big Grin:

hehe I never say u noisy leh. I just agree u make a good endorser of anything related to running, once u endorse can draw the crowd well into it. I'm not kidding. :Big Grin: Unlike Advertisements everywhere the lines all people can expect before broadcast and can memorise already, no creativity and boring too.

uncle Ed always changes his mind after 9min :LMAO:

I am also amazed at myself :blushing: . Now I can talk non stop whenever I bump into a runner muhahaha....

i was ok yest so went to run lor. did 4 sets den went home cos erm.. hungry and also nid to pee. kekeke!

today is rest day. :Big Grin:

last time, I normally try to run at least 10km each run, since once u go out for a run, 1 set of clothes is used. hehe... And I also have my fav ones too. So make full use of it :Big Grin:

U going this sun??? :Big Grin: Sounds like fun :). Come???

U going this sun??? :Big Grin: Sounds like fun :). Come???

dis sunday's run so hiong... even reading der short cuts, i panting liao...