Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tohmin

SAFRA MF Running Club

I should ask MF running group to give me a special commission. Just one run and I've managed to motivate so many to come to join :LMAO:

Ohhh, notice they have this nice tee from Nike with the words "Safra running club". I also want one. But heard they only give to selected handsome and pretty runners only. Means gotta pressure trainer Ong on this for bringing more runners to the group already :LMAO:

I should ask MF running group to give me a special commission. Just one run and I've managed to motivate so many to come to join :LMAO:

Ohhh, notice they have this nice tee from Nike with the words "Safra running club". I also want one. But heard they only give to selected handsome and pretty runners only. Means gotta pressure trainer Ong on this for bringing more runners to the group already :LMAO:

wah now Nike, hehe LS please get me one.Thanks!

i tink sunday's training too siong for me aledi. i can barely do 10k...

think sunday i go swimming instead.

next tue can join!

der dark blue and orange one right?

I ALSO WAN!

15/3, Sun - LSD, 26km

=====================

Club..DepotRd..AlexandraRd..PasirPanjangRd..

NorthBounaVistaRd..SciencePark1..NUH..NUS..

CulturalCenter..ClementiRd..CentralLibrary..NUH..

SciencePark1..KentRidge..PasirPanjangRd..HarbourFront..

KgBahru..MFhill..MorseRd..HarbourFront..KgBahru..

TelokBlangahRise..Club

:blink::wacko::angel:

this is quite a challenging course for beginners....we should take it with an easy run, and skip the MF and Telok Blangah Hills for now.....

make no mistake about it - the hills are great for strength and speed building.....we do that progressively yah?

I ALSO WAN!

YESHH YESHH YESHHh..that is the one. but the member told me only for handsome and pretty ones :Cry: . So I am not eligible :Cry:

hey, how many loops u did last nite??? I did 7 :Silly: . Was pushed by trainer Ong to do 1 more loop. lol.

haha... Senza.. i look handsome meh!!! :Tounge: I got the Nike Safra tee.. coz i got good attendance there mah!! ^_^

I ALSO WAN!

YESHH YESHH YESHHh..that is the one. but the member told me only for handsome and pretty ones :Cry: . So I am not eligible :Cry:

hey, how many loops u did last nite??? I did 7 :Silly: . Was pushed by trainer Ong to do 1 more loop. lol.

LS cannot be ahh, they must have made a mistake somewhere. Big mistake. Try again leh, you should be able to get 2.

haha... Senza.. i look handsome meh!!! :Tounge: I got the Nike Safra tee.. coz i got good attendance there mah!! ^_^

lai ah, lai ah.....who wants to get that one must be regular at SAFRA MF.....and if you look behind the top, it has the name of one of the top mountain sifus of SAFRA MF ok :hail:

15/3, Sun - LSD, 26km

=====================

Club..DepotRd..AlexandraRd..PasirPanjangRd..

NorthBounaVistaRd..SciencePark1..NUH..NUS..

CulturalCenter..ClementiRd..CentralLibrary..NUH..

SciencePark1..KentRidge..PasirPanjangRd..HarbourFront..

KgBahru..MFhill..MorseRd..HarbourFront..KgBahru..

TelokBlangahRise..Club

:blink::wacko::angel:

this is quite a challenging course for beginners....we should take it with an easy run, and skip the MF and Telok Blangah Hills for now.....

make no mistake about it - the hills are great for strength and speed building.....we do that progressively yah?

Indeed...must listen to advises from the experience seniors here....we know what is good for the body and for the long term effect.

A few runners have suffered injury now was partly because they did not listen well enough to their body and take it too lightly. Once an injury, the seed will be inside you each time you hit the breakeven point especially for female runners on the hips problem in particular. So, be alert when you do hills or MR kind of run. Joy and fun is one thing, its not cheap a price.

Ultra

hahaha..... the first sentence I don't dare to comment :He He: , else next time my legs hurt, or have injuries somewhere, I have no one to turn to :Tounge:

Don't know. But a handsome hunk there told me so when I asked him where to get that tee :whistle:

hahaha..... the first sentence I don't dare to comment :He He: , else next time my legs hurt, or have injuries somewhere, I have no one to turn to :Tounge:

Don't know. But a handsome hunk there told me so when I asked him where to get that tee :whistle:

which handsome hunk? SAFRA MF got many handsome, fast, hunks leh :whistle:

I ALSO WAN!

oni hamsom hunks and chio bu? rats.

u did 7?!?

i 2 loops, my oil tank flat liao. den trainer ong tell me and fren to do just 1 slope. so we did 2 of those.

I ALSO WAN!

oni hamsom hunks and chio bu? rats.

u did 7?!?

i 2 loops, my oil tank flat liao. den trainer ong tell me and fren to do just 1 slope. so we did 2 of those.

great, DIAMOND Trainer Ong -> Pls cast your VOTE now! :Applause:

ooppssssssssssss...sorry, I was talking about the older trainer :Big Grin: . i thought he was trainer Ong. This trainer is too young... hehe....

ooppssssssssssss...sorry, I was talking about the older trainer :Big Grin: . i thought he was trainer Ong. This trainer is too young... hehe....

wah, got older trainer ahh? handsome hunk is it? i know who liao :dance:

LS u did interval loops?

erm....... means i also salah... :blushing:

the uncle that shouts really loud one :Big Grin:

Not the same handsome hunk I was talking about :Tounge:

muhahaha..... it is ok... I just registered and vote for him too :)

Hmm... i was not there on tue... so can't be me!!! hahah... :Tounge:

I know who is the older hunk too ... :LMAO:

LS u did interval loops?

My overall pace was 6:40 or sth :LMAO: . it is called Crawling, not interval :blushing:

muhahaha..... it is ok... I just registered and vote for him too :)

wahahahaha......shout loud loud one arhh? That one many people also know lah....hehehe.....he is my good friend ok.....he really takes care of all the runners; the head honcho there :)

Hmm... i was not there on tue... so can't be me!!! hahah... :Tounge:

I know who is the older hunk too ... :LMAO:

:LMAO: . DO also can shout very loud :Tounge:

No no no. Mixed up already. The trainer Wukong and I been talking about is the older one, not trainer Ong. hehe.. Just go to the website and check again :tongue_smilie:

And the handsome hunk is another person. hehehe....