Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tohmin

SAFRA MF Running Club

Thanks guys for a great run.

Sorry as I didnt able to catch up with all your running pace.

I will do my best to improve further.

I will come back next training. :)

Thanks guys for a great run.

Sorry as I didnt able to catch up with all your running pace.

I will do my best to improve further.

I will come back next training. :)

Hi Vincent,

Great to see you and glad to know you enjoyed the run.

not too worry abt the pace as long as you're willing to continue running and keep up this healthy lifestyle.

look fwd to see you in our runs. :)

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Upcoming Events

• Topics

• A week ago into April 2020, Sundown Facebook: Infinitus are tasked to process the refunds. Thank you, F4U Pte Ltd. Well done, OSIM Sundown Marathon 2020 (aka F4U Pte Ltd), why is that Infinitus (hello@sundownmarathon.com) never reply and process the refunds? What the F4U!, you will be sending everyone emails again to confirm? lol.... So Infinitus didn't send the emails, and Infinitus "did not" offer to REFUND!, they just simply process the Refund because they are instructed and tasked. So what happened? No reply from Infinitus (hello@sundownmarathon.com)...hello...anyone there @sundownmarathon.com? Tsk...tsk..tsk..a non-race Event administrative task...Infinitus did not even meet the goal as required...shall be "negatively" documented in Sundown Marathon 2021 Forum thread...😷    
    • new Bill - COVID-19 (Temporary Measures) Bill for Events contracts, uncle shared... Participants who have signed up races with postponement due to a "COVID-19 event" on or after Feb 1 under the new Bill: OMG! no refund, no sign up. (No contractal agreement) OMG! race cancel/postpone due to "Covid-19 event", deposits forfeited must be restored, otherwise, Law of Minister can assist in the matter. (Event-related contract) Force majeure has been enforced in Sg on Covid-19.  
    • Event and tourism-related contracts under new Bill - COVID-19 (Temporary Measures) Bill... this could be the reason for refund 😷
    • Ahhh shame. It is time to be innovative about the new world during and after covid
    • Source : CNA (cited for information on the latest situation on Circuit Breaker)     Most workplaces across Singapore have shut, as the country begins a "circuit breaker" period in the fight against COVID-19. The stricter safe distancing measures will be in place until May 4. Under the new rules, all workplaces -- except those providing essential services -- must shut for four weeks, and it means about three in four workers across the country will either work from home or stop working.The city's usually bustling financial hub has been brought to a standstill. Social Distancing - "essential" Exercise of  walk/jog/run/bike but no swimming at Parks...near and close to your home...not to gather in groups...otherwise, just stay home with families or friends living together...this comes under the Social gatherings of any size in both private and public spaces prohibited new Bill aka COVID-19 (Temporary Measures) Bill.. Enforcement - Warning/Advisory, Jail or Fine or Both.