Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jamessoh

Those lucky few who got the Nike+ Sports Band, give your comments!

I'm quite pissed with this Nike+ item.

2 weeks ago, I got myself a Nike+ Ipod. I brought it home, and wanted to try it out for my Sunday run. To my disappointment, the sensor couldn't be detected.

I went back to the store and got a replacement. I tried it out on the same day and I was quite happy that the product was able to track my run.

So this evening, when I wanted to go for my Sunday run, I put it on and to my horror, the sensor could not be detected again even after multiple attempts.

Urghh.. I'm sure I'm the only jinxed one.

i'm a singnet user

just managed to upload my past 6 runs today for the first time since i got it!

woot!

hope it remains successful all the time now!

after i read your post, i tried. for a few times after i plugged in the link, i got a message that says the device cannot be recognised. then after more attempts, the main window finally appeared. BUT!!! it said there was no run to be uploaded! hey! i have 4 runs in there leh! altogether, i lost 5 runs already.

Wa...looking at all of ur problems...i guess nike should follow apple like that make another generation of the sport band man...problem after problem...lol...

Wa...looking at all of ur problems...i guess nike should follow apple like that make another generation of the sport band man...problem after problem...lol...

Apple vs Nike? Steve vs Phil? Think Different vs Just Do It?

Different core competencies, personalities, philosophy and way...not comparing apple with apple lah :Big Grin:

Hello,

Anyone knows where to purchase the Marware pouch? I tried to find it at a few sports shops and Epicentre @Suntec today but could not find it.

Your help is appreciated!

I understand it is available at the Epicentre@Wheelock Place. But you can also get a similar product by Nathan from Running Lab.

i'm a singnet user

just managed to upload my past 6 runs today for the first time since i got it!

woot!

hope it remains successful all the time now!

after i read your post, i tried. for a few times after i plugged in the link, i got a message that says the device cannot be recognised. then after more attempts, the main window finally appeared. BUT!!! it said there was no run to be uploaded! hey! i have 4 runs in there leh! altogether, i lost 5 runs already.

You guys gave me hope and demolished it :Cry:

You guys gave me hope and demolished it :Cry:

did u try?

Amazing! I successfully uploaded 1 run over Singnet BB connection. Let's hope this is not a fluke.

Hello,

Anyone knows where to purchase the Marware pouch? I tried to find it at a few sports shops and Epicentre @Suntec today but could not find it.

Your help is appreciated!

I understand it is available at the Epicentre@Wheelock Place. But you can also get a similar product by Nathan from Running Lab.

Yes.. I also managed to upload my runs via Singnet BB today !!

hopefully nike and singtel are ironing things out now!

haven run yet, will prob try again on wed

What is singnet BB har? what is BB?

Bomb Bomb?

Boom Boom?

Boo Boo?

or is it

Broadband? :Confused:

LATEST!

Not quite the latest la. Some of you might have already found out that Singnet BB users can now upload their runs from the NIKE+ sportband.

Singtel has informed NIKE that the problem is resolved. I was told to try it out and YEAH!!! it worked. I tried a second time and it worked again. Earlier on I had said that I lost 4 runs? These 4 runs appeared.... not lost!

I'm going to try uploading my runs as much as I can now and see if the problem happens again. It will be of great help to NIKE if many of us can do the same as well.

Any problems encountered? Post here and I will get back to NIKE. It not only helps NIKE but the runners as well.

LATEST!

Not quite the latest la. Some of you might have already found out that Singnet BB users can now upload their runs from the NIKE+ sportband.

Singtel has informed NIKE that the problem is resolved. I was told to try it out and YEAH!!! it worked. I tried a second time and it worked again. Earlier on I had said that I lost 4 runs? These 4 runs appeared.... not lost!

I'm going to try uploading my runs as much as I can now and see if the problem happens again. It will be of great help to NIKE if many of us can do the same as well.

Any problems encountered? Post here and I will get back to NIKE. It not only helps NIKE but the runners as well.

i tried for the third time today. can!

YAY YAY YAY!!!

LATEST!

i tried for the third time today. can!

YAY YAY YAY!!!

]

yeah! i bought it at the right time. Just last week!

No problem to upload now.. but my sportband display shown 'water mark' inside just after two weeks old. I have to make a trip down to Vivocity and get it change and it really not water proof at all !!! :Thinking:

Hi everyone, this is my 1st post.

I am keen to get the Nike+ Sportsband. Anyone knows any place offering discount during GSS?

Hi everyone, this is my 1st post.

I am keen to get the Nike+ Sportsband. Anyone knows any place offering discount during GSS?

@ nike bird, if use hsbc spend $100 got $10 voucher if i not wrong. shud still be valid. u can try calling them