Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jamessoh

Those lucky few who got the Nike+ Sports Band, give your comments!

eh where you changed them? I went to Suntec and they said they haven't got their stock yet...ask me to wait till end of the month...and they even said its only "Maybe"...

Go to the Nike Shop, not Nike by BIRD, which will have the stock later. Just bought mine too at Nike Bishan but had not run with it yet.

eh where you changed them? I went to Suntec and they said they haven't got their stock yet...ask me to wait till end of the month...and they even said its only "Maybe"...

Go to the Nike Shop, not Nike by BIRD, which will have the stock later. Just bought mine too at Nike Bishan but had not run with it yet.

ooh ok ok...thank u for the info. Will head to Nike shop at Bishan then since its nearer to my place. Errr...it can still be exchange there although I brought it at Suntec rite?

ooh ok ok...thank u for the info. Will head to Nike shop at Bishan then since its nearer to my place. Errr...it can still be exchange there although I brought it at Suntec rite?

Yup, just bring down your old Sportband for 1-1 exchange. But understand that only the Pink/Grey colour available and maybe Yellow/Black colour will be in stock tomorrow.

[

The B.I.R.D. stores haven't got the stock yet. I was at the Novena branch yesterday and got the same answer.

I changed mine at Wisma Atria flagship store. Go to the ones like Wheelock and Wisma Atria (those not under the B.I.R.D. management).

[

The B.I.R.D. stores haven't got the stock yet. I was at the Novena branch yesterday and got the same answer.

I changed mine at Wisma Atria flagship store. Go to the ones like Wheelock and Wisma Atria (those not under the B.I.R.D. management).

Yup go to elush and flagship stores.

i checked with Nike Wisma today and he said stock will be in tmr (Aug 15th).

Can just bring down to exchange w/o receipt. He didn't ask me to pre-order

Upon exchanging, any extra fees we have to pay? Please advise, thank you!!

i went to Wheelock

Yup, just bring down your old Sportband for 1-1 exchange. But understand that only the Pink/Grey colour available and maybe Yellow/Black colour will be in stock tomorrow.

wheelock had the pink/grey and yellow/black available only

i checked with Nike Wisma today and he said stock will be in tmr (Aug 15th).

Can just bring down to exchange w/o receipt. He didn't ask me to pre-order

Upon exchanging, any extra fees we have to pay? Please advise, thank you!!

i went to Wheelock

wheelock had the pink/grey and yellow/black available only

Thanks! :)

there's ample stocks at the nike shop at paragon, those keen to buy can drop by

Have you gotten yours? :Big Grin:

no, going for polar

anyone here has the old sportband and not using it? i'm looking for either a spoilt/old sensor. i wanna do the tradein for the new one, but they said i need to have the sensor.. mine got lost... don't wanna waste money buying a new sensor coz i costs 30 bucks. =/ anyone? please sms me @ 94518990!

anyone here has the old sportband and not using it? i'm looking for either a spoilt/old sensor. i wanna do the tradein for the new one, but they said i need to have the sensor.. mine got lost... don't wanna waste money buying a new sensor coz i costs 30 bucks. =/ anyone? please sms me @ 94518990!

Spend $30 to get a new Sportsband that cost $99.90 still worth it right? :Thinking:

Spend $30 to get a new Sportsband that cost $99.90 still worth it right? :Thinking:

Or maybe you buy new one, than exchange with mine for your trade-in? :whistle: