Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jamessoh

Those lucky few who got the Nike+ Sports Band, give your comments!

Called Nike and Nike by BIRD just now. One told me to call back 2 weeks later as it will be most likely available after mid-Aug. The other told me it will be release 15 Aug 2009. So keep your finger cross. :)

Called Nike and Nike by BIRD just now. One told me to call back 2 weeks later as it will be most likely available after mid-Aug. The other told me it will be release 15 Aug 2009. So keep your finger cross. :)

15 Auf is only 10 days away yet still no confirmed launch date. weird

Guess they trying to be more careful this time as it was suppose to launch in July (according to the sales person) but was delayed. So perhaps a lot of enquiries so just play same this time and say 'maybe', 'likely'.

Guess they trying to be more careful this time as it was suppose to launch in July (according to the sales person) but was delayed. So perhaps a lot of enquiries so just play same this time and say 'maybe', 'likely'.

Maybe a press conference will be held on 15 Aug to announce, I think so.

Hi,

I have 3 set of Bean Pod for sale. Selling each set at $16. Each set has 2 bean pod and can be used on a non Nike+ shoes for yr Nike+ sensor.

Deal at Sengkang MRT.

Can check out the Nike Forum for comments on the new Sportsband. :Big Grin:

Hi Sleek, thanks for the link to the forum.

I can see in the US they are offering a replacement Sportsband for those that purchased V1. In the US they are replaceing 1-for-1 V1 to V2.

Does anyone know if they will offer the same thing here? I still have a sportsband sitting here with a blank screen and would love to replace it....

Thanks

Can check out the Nike Forum for comments on the new Sportsband. :Big Grin:

Hi Sleek, thanks for the link to the forum.

I can see in the US they are offering a replacement Sportsband for those that purchased V1. In the US they are replaceing 1-for-1 V1 to V2.

Does anyone know if they will offer the same thing here? I still have a sportsband sitting here with a blank screen and would love to replace it....

Thanks

Believe its the same here, but most prefer to take the cash voucher then instead of waiting for the new Sportsband. Think you can bring down to the Nike shop and enquire when the V2 is released. :cheers:

Likewise, regretted not getting one the last time, so will be doing so when its here.

Believe its the same here, but most prefer to take the cash voucher then instead of waiting for the new Sportsband. Think you can bring down to the Nike shop and enquire when the V2 is released. :cheers:

Likewise, regretted not getting one the last time, so will be doing so when its here.

Thanks Sleek

FWIW I had the first version and loved it. Also had the Nike+ Ipod kit before that, was also good.

I did have to swap the sportsband about three times, but when it was working it was great.

I now have a Garmin 405 and also use the SportyPal application you recommended, they're all good but the Nike+ site is the best. I've tried Buckeye Outdoors, Zone Five's Sporttracks, Sportypal, Garmin Connect etc... but the simplicity of the Nike site is great, and the challenges are fun.

I hope you enjoy using it.

i loved the Version 1 until it started giving me problems a few months back. Since then, i have been waiting for version 2 for a one-to-one exchange

Holding on to one V1, and also waiting for V2 to come out. Maybe the Nike race registration will be launched then too? :Thinking:

Holding on to one V1, and also waiting for V2 to come out. Maybe the Nike race registration will be launched then too? :Thinking:

Something to look forward too =)

I also waiting for new V2 to replace the faulty V1 unit and was told the new stock will be in only end of August. I hope the V2 can resolve the 'water tight' issue which causes the screen to be unreadable. Apart from this, it is a cheap & nice gear for new runner to track the time/distance of their run. The 'slow' website download isuue had been resloved by Nike. :Batting Eyelashes:

Hi guys,

just got back from Velocity and asked the guy over the Nike counter

He shared that the Sportsband v2 will be out on 15th

But their reserving stock mainly for the one to one exchanges

So he suggested i leave my name and hp so tat he can reserve a set for me

just a suggestion but u guys may wanna do the same ;)

hmm, can go to any Nike store to do exchange? or must go back to the one u bought from?

no word on that but it seems like their equipping every store to handle exchanges

Since their putting in so much effort to do that, doubt they'll be difficult and make ppl go back to the original store

But its just my opinion :)

i checked with Nike Wisma today and he said stock will be in tmr (Aug 15th).

Can just bring down to exchange w/o receipt. He didn't ask me to pre-order

Upon exchanging, any extra fees we have to pay? Please advise, thank you!!

i just brought mine down. sensor and watch, no box. managed to get an exchange one to one, no extra cost, no questions asked.

yes! in time for tmr's AHM!

i just brought mine down. sensor and watch, no box. managed to get an exchange one to one, no extra cost, no questions asked.

yes! in time for tmr's AHM!

Great. Thank you! :hug:

Upon exchanging, any extra fees we have to pay? Please advise, thank you!!

eh where you changed them? I went to Suntec and they said they haven't got their stock yet...ask me to wait till end of the month...and they even said its only "Maybe"...