Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jamessoh

Those lucky few who got the Nike+ Sports Band, give your comments!

I exchanged mine for $$ at Wheelock place. They din even bother to check whether spoilt or not... :Big Grin:

how much do u sell it for?? i wanna sell it away too..it is too useless to use..always got problem here n there..screen fade when contact with water, then the screen always stuck..sick of changing for a new piece...

I exchanged mine for $$ at Wheelock place. They din even bother to check whether spoilt or not... :Big Grin:

how much do u sell it for?? i wanna sell it away too..it is too useless to use..always got problem here n there..screen fade when contact with water, then the screen always stuck..sick of changing for a new piece...

'Sold' mine back to Wheelock Nike for the price I bought it for,$99.90.I gave the staff $0.10 and got back a $100 note.Its like free trial for 5 months and getting back my deposit...Hahaa....

I bought it about 6 mths back...first few months i was so impressed and happy abt it...Until it became smudge...Though its still under warranty, i leave it one corner and decided to get a polar watch...hahaha...

same here...i totally leave that nike + at one corner,left for it to rot over there..got myself a polar watch at the SCSM collection kit day..great offer..hahhhh...now,wanting to get rid of this evil nike + ......

ben_ng : Ben,i brought mine for 6 months ++..can still get back the full amt ma??

Now I am getting my wife's sport band up for exchange for the 7th time! sigh... Really getting sick and tired of exchanging it every now and then.

But the sportband was bought in shop at queensway shopping center. Not sure if I can exchange it for voucher or cash instead - do not mind topping up the difference for a new pair of shoes though! :)

I bought it about 6 mths back...first few months i was so impressed and happy abt it...Until it became smudge...Though its still under warranty, i leave it one corner and decided to get a polar watch...hahaha...

same here...i totally leave that nike + at one corner,left for it to rot over there..got myself a polar watch at the SCSM collection kit day..great offer..hahhhh...now,wanting to get rid of this evil nike + ......

ben_ng : Ben,i brought mine for 6 months ++..can still get back the full amt ma??

Bought mine in Jun last year and got my full refund in Dec last year.Try lah..

Alrite man..Thanks a lot..hahh..finally get a chance to get rid of that useless band..but but but..how do i get a refund?? say that i am not very happy with it, cant stand it anymore, sick of exchanging..HENCE, wanting to get a full refund.....??

Alrite man..Thanks a lot..hahh..finally get a chance to get rid of that useless band..but but but..how do i get a refund?? say that i am not very happy with it, cant stand it anymore, sick of exchanging..HENCE, wanting to get a full refund.....??

Bring the whole thing,with the receipt to the shop. Tell them got problem and get your $ back. Simple..

Bring the whole thing,with the receipt to the shop. Tell them got problem and get your $ back. Simple..

I long ago wanna return but i lost the receipt... =(

oh..alrite..gonna return it tomorrow when i collecting the safari race kit @ Velocity..thanks alot man..if nt,i will be holding on to it..hahhhh..brought a rs800sd at the SCSM kit collection day,been using it since nw.,nt bad..cheap as they have a major promotion for it..brought it @ $500+ instead of 1K..a good offer ..

I managed to change mine for shoes, even at Queensway shopping center. The owner of the shop did not appear very happy though, but sort of refused to refund on cash term. He is only willing that I offset the refund in the form of discount. Got myself an ASICS Nimbus then :) Finally got rid of the sports band.:)

I brought back to velocity...then the Nike guys told me to bring down to wisma atria Nike Singapore(Formerly topshop) but since i'm heading to town,just nice! keke

I told the guys there i wanted a refund on my nike sportsband without the receipt..The guy straightaway said ok no problem...wahahaha...no hassle at all...i still gt myself a nike running socks and knee sleeve...aww..still gt back 57 bucks...hohoho...

Thx sorepalm!

Its time to gun for a polar...hohohoho!

I just called Nike Singapore (Wisma Atria branch), and asked when the new batch of Nike Sports Band is coming out.. he said "around June.. July, maybe even August" :blink: However, he can't say how much it will cost.

When I asked if they are still selling the first batch, he said no, so I asked him why. The guy over the phone said, "it can be considered a world.. ya, a worldwide sold-out". LOL.. I was thinking, perhaps they were told to answer this way, and not "sorry, 'cos the first batch had a lot of teething problems" :lol:

I'm still looking out to try the Nike Sports Band though! It sounds fun being able to upload and keep track of my timing :)

Anyone wanna sell 2nd-hand good condition one to me? hee.. *trying luck*

I just called Nike Singapore (Wisma Atria branch), and asked when the new batch of Nike Sports Band is coming out.. he said "around June.. July, maybe even August" :blink: However, he can't say how much it will cost.

When I asked if they are still selling the first batch, he said no, so I asked him why. The guy over the phone said, "it can be considered a world.. ya, a worldwide sold-out". LOL.. I was thinking, perhaps they were told to answer this way, and not "sorry, 'cos the first batch had a lot of teething problems" :lol:

I'm still looking out to try the Nike Sports Band though! It sounds fun being able to upload and keep track of my timing :)

dun try..u will regret...there are better ones out there...more worthwhile...

dun try..u will regret...there are better ones out there...more worthwhile...

hmm mine is still working... but seems like everyone is not giving it gd reviews

wonder why...

My Sportsband just "died" on me, as in I can't upload the data to the PC at all. From reading all the replies, I guess it would be alright if I bring the Sportsband and sensor down to Nike Wisma Atria to request for refund? I don't have the box and receipt with me anymore though.

Also will it matter if I have bought it from a place other than a Nike shop?

Its more advisable to go back to the same shop you bought from. They would still be able to trace the serial number from their inventory system.

You can try your luck at Wisma though. since many has reported success in getting an exchange or refund there.