Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

leftarmstrong

SKINS

Hi, if i am to buy the Skins tights, should i buy the long tights(up to calf) or half ones (up to knees)? My main discipline being running. Also, do people wear the skins tights to do their recovery jogs? Or do they wear them for workouts[cause apparently, the tights restrict the muscles from excess movement minimising soreness or something like that]?

Lastly, which is a better choice to buy, the one for travel and recovery or the normal one? thanks!

i wear the half tight for running and long tight for recovery.

i wear the half tight for running and long tight for recovery.

may I know which long tights did u buy to wear for recovery purpose ?

the normal sports version or the version for travel and recovery ?

i'm thinking of getting the sports long tights but not sure if it is suitable to be used for recovery purpose and wearing to sleep.

thanks.

yea i heard its better to buy the long tights, which you can use while running and also for recovery, than buying the one for travel and recovery.

decided to buy the sports long tights, sms'd and emailed joel, but no reply from him so far... sianz

anyone knows how much is the 2XU long tights ?

decided to buy the sports long tights, sms'd and emailed joel, but no reply from him so far... sianz

anyone knows how much is the 2XU long tights ?

178 at running lab, but errr RL runners have 10%, safra members i think 10% also but safra runners 20%

i think ahh! i cant remember...

178 at running lab, but errr RL runners have 10%, safra members i think 10% also but safra runners 20%

i think ahh! i cant remember...

wow, safra runners got 20% discount ahh ! that's a pretty good deal, and to forget about getting the Skins one !

any kind safra runner here can help me to buy a pair ??

would like to up this thread!

i am interested to get a good one for sundown marathon. so far from what i have read, how big the impact can the length of the tights be on running..fyi i run 42 km

SKINS is really nice too look at and "sexy" to wear. One issue that I have encountered: you need to fit in just right before you can really feel comfortably during the run. Somehow its much longer than 2XU. If you have longer legs....it really is neat on SKINS.

Comparatively, 2XU is more "comfortable" and easier to put on. SKINS are tighter for sure. The elite version of 2XU is really cool.

The color of the SKINS long tights is not that easy to match up with other running top (due to its uniqueness) unless the full suit is SKINS. Whereas 2XU long tights base color is much easier to match with any color of running top and looks nicer. Haha just my own opinion.

Ultra

SKINS is really nice too look at and "sexy" to wear. One issue that I have encountered: you need to fit in just right before you can really feel comfortably during the run. Somehow its much longer than 2XU. If you have longer legs....it really is neat on SKINS.

Comparatively, 2XU is more "comfortable" and easier to put on. SKINS are tighter for sure. The elite version of 2XU is really cool.

The color of the SKINS long tights is not that easy to match up with other running top (due to its uniqueness) unless the full suit is SKINS. Whereas 2XU long tights base color is much easier to match with any color of running top and looks nicer. Haha just my own opinion.

Ultra

Hi

Newbie here... I am using SKINS at the moment. Is the size / fitting same as 2XU? I am thinking to try 2XU, perhaps going one size down.

:) Hope to hear your opinion.

Ultra

Hi

Newbie here... I am using SKINS at the moment. Is the size / fitting same as 2XU? I am thinking to try 2XU, perhaps going one size down.

I have Skins , XS... My 2XU .. i wearing XS and also XXS ( elite series).. XS provides slightly lessly compression, but both fit me well :)

One negative point on SKINS is its durability. I bouhgt half tights and wore around 20times then the fabric becomes thinner due to friction.

One negative point on SKINS is its durability. I bouhgt half tights and wore around 20times then the fabric becomes thinner due to friction.

Agree with RR sifu.

My SKINS short tights that shining logo fabric came off, I think after the 3rd washed....not sure whether it was due to my maid or the natural wear and tear. If the logo came off...it’s really very URGLY looking!

By the way, I have only worn my SKINS long tights for less than 3 times since I have bought it. And I have 2 pairs I think? :sweat:

Ultra

Ultra

Hi

I have Skins , XS... My 2XU .. i wearing XS and also XXS ( elite series).. XS provides slightly lessly compression, but both fit me well :)

Wow....you much have excellent figure that everyone is envious of to fit into XXS

i also xxs LOL.

all the logos on my 2XU products seem to be fine after using for about half a year

gloves, trisuit, compression tights..

skins seem to have quite a number of complains....

The product is good...but the marketing and design have to cater for the needs and demand too. You wear SKINS...you need to buy the same color running top to match with it or else not nice with other color...

Ultra

Ultra

Hi

Wow....you much have excellent figure that everyone is envious of to fit into XXS

:Tounge: Hello, Pheonix. go study Hard lah... haha.. U will need 2XU's XXXS for your lean figure, trust me.... ^_^

Ultra

Hi

Thank you so much

Looks like compression tights are better than SKINS?

Skins are not compression tights? :Confused:

not 2 diff things?

u could get it from queensway shopping center.. e shop name's weston.. for those guys who'r also into soccer shld noe tis shop pretty well.. they'r selling at 92 sgd for the tights almost knee length.. there's also leggings etc..

u could get it from queensway shopping center.. e shop name's weston.. for those guys who'r also into soccer shld noe tis shop pretty well.. they'r selling at 92 sgd for the tights almost knee length.. there's also leggings etc..

Is the 92 SGD referring to SKINS or 2XU.

Seems to me from my reading that 2XU is more expensive. But more durable?