Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

leftarmstrong

SKINS

I know several of you are wearing SKINS and swear by it. SOme are also wearing 2XU compression tights.

There's no doubt I wanna get SKINS. The scientific evidence for a comfortable run won me over.

Question is: Where to get SKINS? Does anyone here have a store / online store to recommend?

I know several of you are wearing SKINS and swear by it. SOme are also wearing 2XU compression tights.

There's no doubt I wanna get SKINS. The scientific evidence for a comfortable run won me over.

Question is: Where to get SKINS? Does anyone here have a store / online store to recommend?

go to peninsula shopping centre, "Athletes Domain" @ level 2 ......

Do let us know if you get a good deal for SKINS compression tights....I am keen too :)

Do let us know if you get a good deal for SKINS compression tights....I am keen too :)

just bought one half tights after 15% discount, the price was SGD92- good deal than in Aus it costs AUD 87-there.

[

just bought one half tights after 15% discount, the price was SGD92- good deal than in Aus it costs AUD 87-there.

Wah!! RR you fast leg fast hand..... go down buy liao.....

[

Actually I looked for it for months. Last time I went to Perth, as it was during Easter holidays, all shops were closed...

interesting...whats the price of the full-length compression pants? got pictures of it?

[

Actually I looked for it for months. Last time I went to Perth, as it was during Easter holidays, all shops were closed...

i see, do a review after trying out the tights leh......

interesting...whats the price of the full-length compression pants? got pictures of it?

I saw they have a stock, but not checked its pricing. sorry

do the tights have a pocket anywhere on them? am surfing the skins website but it doesnt say.

nope, all models do not have pocket(s). :nope:

you should be able to stuff small items in your tights (around your thighs)

that's very true... i remember i stuffed a packet of powergel under the cw-x tights (short - not quarter or long)... it din dropped... :P

next time try stuffing your handphone...it will stay as well

:wacko: but if the person sweats excessively, then i dun think its a good idea... :Big Grin:

do the tights have a pocket anywhere on them? am surfing the skins website but it doesnt say.

raceready tights does have pockets... but you need to buy them online from US....

if stuff keys and things like tt not very confortable leh cos of the hard & shard edges.

also keys are too valuable to lose

but the skins powersox look interesting man, really tempted

next time try stuffing your handphone...it will stay as well

:wacko: but if the person sweats excessively, then i dun think its a good idea... :Big Grin:

maybe radiation on ur legs can make u run faster

if stuff keys and things like tt not very confortable leh cos of the hard & shard edges.

also keys are too valuable to lose

but the skins powersox look interesting man, really tempted

Or you could just wear a pair of light shorts over the top of them.

My wife has banned me from ever going out in my Skins without shorts on....especially the white ones :)

I'm going to be going to Australia in May and June. I'll be ordering some new ones for myself, I'd be happy to increase the order and pick some up for anyone.

[

i see, do a review after trying out the tights leh......

I bought myself a pair some weeks back. Feels good on the legs & it does seems that my muscles do not feel the usual after soreness & fatigue as compared to when I wear the other ordinary tights to run. Not too sure if it's just psychological though...

eze18

that's very true... i remember i stuffed a packet of powergel under the cw-x tights (short - not quarter or long)... it din dropped... :P

yea, i've stuffed 2 packs of gu gel...one on right and one on left thigh wearing skins half tights. they hung on well.