Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tekko

CBD Runners Gather - 2015 (Every Tuesday) cbd run

Can I come for a slow, slow run?  my flu and cough still around!... :nope:

i have not ran since the last botanic garden run... :nope:  :(

bee....

no run for u hor since u hv not fully recover yet...

but u must come tonite n kaypoh.... :)

CHARLOTTE!!! You always picking on me hor.....  <_<

ggrrrrrrr......... be careful.....  I BITE !!!

u are being MARKED liao !!!

Like that die lor .. no durian puffs to eat liao ..

u wan to offer me ur share ? :lol:

can, np ... take all if u wan but had to c if sotong is watching ! :blink:

so? you want me to come or dun come???  :blink:

Sotong , come come! join us for the CBD run / makan tonite!! :)

Kick .. din u will get alot of durian puffs leh ..

since u don eat .. can offer me hor ? :lol:

u so desperate for durian puffs huh .... had to go around to ask ....

You not fast at SP track because you doing recovery run.... AFTER A HARD RUN ON TUESDAY CBD RUN...... :P Think I dunno iszit? I might be Sotong but I'm not that blur yet......

u juz come lah....

if dun come...u will bang ur head...:D

Scardy I come today with Durian Puffs.... it might rain again....  :blink:  I quite jinx one you know.....  <_<

it bette not rain tonite....

cos i will be running....

if so....

i will drag u along to run wif flip on wed...

n make sure u got seriious buttache...:D

Scardy I come today with Durian Puffs.... it might rain again....  :blink:  I quite jinx one you know.....  <_<

if so....

Cloudy with occasional showers in the afternoon .

Evening no more.. LOL

Sotong , come come! join us for the CBD run / makan tonite!! :)

Kick .. din u will get alot of durian puffs leh ..

since u don eat .. can offer me hor ? :lol:

sure sure!!! pls finish them all before i return from my slow run hor ...

tink tonite i need to bring clothes peg leh <_<

Sotong,, can't u buy tiramisu ? :lol:

if so....

Cloudy with occasional showers in the afternoon .

Evening no more.. LOL

yeah lor, just rained when i come to work this morning, so hopefully no rain tonite !

Can I come for a slow, slow run?  my flu and cough still around!... :nope:

i have not ran since the last botanic garden run... :nope: 

Ah Bee ar.... listen to the advice of all the uncles here... (excluding me.... me not Uncle status yet).....

xiu1 xi2 shi4 wei4 le4 'pao3' ken4 chang2 de1 lu4.

(Literally: rest is because to run a longer route) :P

BUT.... you need strength to recover.... go join them for dinner instead.... ha ha ha ha ha ha.... *boink* :lol:

so long never run.. think i am going to have problem with even 5km.. :wacko:girl_sad.gif