Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tekko

CBD Runners Gather - 2015 (Every Tuesday) cbd run

hello ppl....

i'm coming this tues!!!! (hopefully, if nothing goes wrong =P)

but i need somewhere to tompang my barang barang...

or i might leave them in my gym locker at caltex house then go back there to collect...

so..see u guys soon!  :lol:  :lol:

welcome....

we hv pl for u to tumpang ur barang...

no worries...:)

hello ppl....

i'm coming this tues!!!! (hopefully, if nothing goes wrong =P)

but i need somewhere to tompang my barang barang...

or i might leave them in my gym locker at caltex house then go back there to collect...

so..see u guys soon!  :lol:  :lol:

welcome....

we hv pl for u to tumpang ur barang...

no worries...:)

Tiwazz isn't there a locker service there as well?? :)

Tiwazz isn't there a locker service there as well?? :)

yup....locker svc is 200m away....

but i hv not try to use it yet ...:D

Sorry... what's the distance again? Don't think I can run too far... might pop by tomorrow..... but then again hor... have been hearing a lot of stories about you guys running like cheetahs....... *glurp*...... still considering whether I want to come and demoralize myself or not.... :wacko:

Sorry... what's the distance again? Don't think I can run too far... might pop by tomorrow..... but then again hor... have been hearing a lot of stories about you guys running like cheetahs....... *glurp*...... still considering whether I want to come and demoralize myself or not....  :wacko:

Did u get the "wind" that there will be food tom ?

<_<

Sorry... what's the distance again? Don't think I can run too far... might pop by tomorrow..... but then again hor... have been hearing a lot of stories about you guys running like cheetahs....... *glurp*...... still considering whether I want to come and demoralize myself or not....  :wacko:

sotong...where got fast...

hv u ever see me run fast b4 at SP track...?

no rite.... :D

2mr...u must come....

dun come ......

hallo .  .. i not joining u guys/ gals for the run tomor .. some MC tomor .. so will not be in office .. :)  all of u enjoy the run .. cheers

how many MC u have? :unsure:

can i borrow some of your mc too ? :P

i have not taken a single MC since i started work, u wan to buy

wow, u so healthy har ! :hail:

me almost reach there liao, took only 1 day mc for the past 3 years, my colleague keep getting mc, i wan to feel like how soong to take mc leh .... :lol:

wow, u so healthy har !  :hail:

me almost reach there liao, took only 1 day mc for the past 3 years, my colleague keep getting mc, i wan to feel like how soong to take mc leh ....  :lol:

not forgetting i have not taken any MC/report sick during the entire NS + 13yrs cycle.

me almost reach there liao, took only 1 day mc for the past 3 years, my colleague keep getting mc, i wan to feel like how soong to take mc leh ....  :lol:

not forgetting i have not taken any MC/report sick during the entire NS + 13yrs cycle.

wow, that even super .... :hail:

yr body made of metal har ! :lol:

Fwah... wahahaha... so FIT leh :smilie_daumen1:

ya, shd have served few more years of ICT !!!

Fwah... wahahaha... so FIT leh :smilie_daumen1:

ya, shd have served few more years of ICT !!!

Ppl "ROD" dis yr lehz

every yr claim $400 frm garmen till garmen sianz oredi

juz lik our David Gan lookalike! :rolleyes:

garmen ask him to come back for training, v loo kee liao !

Whatever stories it is, why don't you run tomorrow to dispell the

cheetah myth.... :)

Did u get the "wind" that there will be food tom ?

<_<

What kind of wind is that....not it's not produced by the faster runners

as they pass us by :)