Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tekko

CBD Runners Gather - 2015 (Every Tuesday) cbd run

ok lah, like tat easiest!

i oso voluntarily bought the cake, and it doesn't cost much. everyone happy , enjoy the run and the cake, that's good enough "payment" back to me liao.

:smilie_daumen1:

so whoever feels bad want to contribute next time contribute something in kind lor  :lol:

psst, can i ask for birds nest ? :P

jurong bird park got lots of bird, which bird u like ! :P

i oso voluntarily bought the cake, and it doesn't cost much. everyone happy , enjoy the run and the cake, that's good enough "payment" back to me liao.

so whoever feels bad want to contribute next time contribute something in kind lor  :lol:

jurong bird park got lots of bird, which bird u like ! :P

You don't need to travel that far to see bird. Just look up :lol:

Can.... I go climb a tree and pass you one birds nest... you want mynah or crow? :cool_grin:

no wonder u kena bird sh#$#%

birdie taking revenge !!! :lol:

The ghost of bird s#@$ will forever haunt poor nemo....ha, ha... :lol:

nemo have a fued with birdie :wacko:

hello ppl....

i'm coming this tues!!!! (hopefully, if nothing goes wrong =P)

but i need somewhere to tompang my barang barang...

or i might leave them in my gym locker at caltex house then go back there to collect...

so..see u guys soon! :lol::lol:

hello ppl....

or i might leave them in my gym locker at caltex house then go back there to collect...

People may be driving, so can tumpang,

me also, make it easier. lolz

hello ppl....

u coming? maybe i will pass by again :cool_grin:

hello ppl....

Welcome to the CBD run :cheers:

hello ppl....

Yep as Teelee, mentioned....there will definitely be people driving so

can tumpang your barang barang....if not there are locker services.

wow another addition to the CBD runners...

Well done... Hahahaha

With more to come......hope you recover soon and join us for

CBD... :)

:/ when is that sia?

be patient .... we will be patiently waiting for u to join us at the CBD run ....