Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tekko

CBD Runners Gather - 2015 (Every Tuesday) cbd run

just buy her a yummy ice-cream can gaodim.

don't need all that coaxing.

me good! i don't stress charlotte.. :jasmine:

aiyo, then forget it, just let nemo do the job can already, no need any prof auditor or accountant liao !

Aiyo, cannot cannot, wait no one check then I keep collecting $$ from you all and spend how? :unsure: Then one day hor, Nemo zao lor liao.... :P

Better get someone to check the account. Any volunteers? :/

Aiyo, cannot cannot, wait no one check then I keep collecting $$ from you all and spend how?  :unsure:  Then one day hor, Nemo zao lor liao....  :P

Better get someone to check the account. Any volunteers?  :/

I have faith in you that you will NOT run away with the $$$, nemo di di. :)

Aiyo, cannot cannot, wait no one check then I keep collecting $$ from you all and spend how?  :unsure:  Then one day hor, Nemo zao lor liao....  :P

Better get someone to check the account. Any volunteers?  :/

Haha, u never know how desperate I can be sometimes, especially when it comes to $$$$ :cool_grin:

Aiyo, cannot cannot, wait no one check then I keep collecting $$ from you all and spend how?  :unsure:  Then one day hor, Nemo zao lor liao.... 

Better get someone to check the account. Any volunteers? 

Haha, u never know how desperate I can be sometimes, especially when it comes to $$$$ :cool_grin:

Ha, ha......but you look like an honest sales man :lol:

Aiyo, cannot cannot, wait no one check then I keep collecting $$ from you all and spend how?  :unsure:  Then one day hor, Nemo zao lor liao.... 

Better get someone to check the account. Any volunteers? 

Ha, ha......but you look like an honest sales man :lol:

He is an honest runner. So we can trust him absolutely to do the job.

Successful salesman very "gao sien", otherwise we would not be buying so much stuff that we do not need. <_<

Hello, all!

If I'm not mistaken, the CBD run is every Tuesday? Where're you all meeting up this coming Tuesday?

Ciao!

As usual we will meet outside Tanjong Pagar MRT station

it is NOT inside e station itself but outside it along "White House"?

Shld be able to find a grp of outstanding ppl in running attire!

heh... n its @ 7pm Do join us if ur able to make it :)

Hello, all!

If I'm not mistaken, the CBD run is every Tuesday? Where're you all meeting up this coming Tuesday?

Ciao!

wow another addition to the CBD runners... :lol:

Hello, all!

Ciao!

wow another addition to the CBD runners... :lol:

but so difficult for me to join :sweat:

oops been MIA and was told my name mentioned ...

regarding the cake, its ok lah. i'm happy to contribute in my own little way, somemore i always a freeloader of the 100+ etc. :P

as for treasurer, thanks nemo for volunteering.

i dun mind helping out. I can be the independent reviewer lor (if u all trust me too that is :P) .... its not about trust or dun trust nemo, but more about accountability i suppose ?

so that in the event of disputes/discrepancies, nemo will NOT draw flake or be implicated unnecessarily :)

if we really want to deal with $$ (which frankly i rather not :P), then i guess we need to have proper procedures in place. procedures that are reviewed by the moderators/admin and agreed by all.

some standard guidelines i can think of would be:-

1) all payments to have receipts which will have to be kept by treasurer

2) do we need to issue receipts to all who contribute to the fund ?

just my $00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.2 cents worth

:wacko:

regarding the cake, its ok lah.  i'm happy to contribute in my own little way, somemore i always a freeloader of the 100+ etc. :P

i dun mind helping out.  I can be the independent reviewer lor (if u all trust me too that is :P) .... its not about trust or dun trust nemo, but more about accountability i suppose ?

so that in the event of disputes/discrepancies, nemo will NOT draw flake or be implicated unnecessarily :)

if we really want to deal with $$ (which frankly i rather not :P), then i guess we need to have proper procedures in place.  procedures that are reviewed by the moderators/admin and agreed by all.

:wacko:

Since it is a fund just for CBD run, don't need to be so formal and issue receipts. I think voluntary contribution will be best (and students not allowed to contribute). Otherwise, it may be a burden to some and therefore be a hindrance to them joining the run.

regarding the cake, its ok lah.  i'm happy to contribute in my own little way, somemore i always a freeloader of the 100+ etc. :P

i dun mind helping out.  I can be the independent reviewer lor (if u all trust me too that is :P) .... its not about trust or dun trust nemo, but more about accountability i suppose ?

so that in the event of disputes/discrepancies, nemo will NOT draw flake or be implicated unnecessarily

if we really want to deal with $$ (which frankly i rather not, then i guess we need to have proper procedures in place.  procedures that are reviewed by the moderators/admin and agreed by all.

wah . this one potential accoutant / auditor / compliance officer

:cheers:

need to do SOX audit a not ? :sweat:

Since it is a fund just for CBD run, don't need to be so formal and issue receipts.  I think voluntary contribution will be best (and students not allowed to contribute).  Otherwise, it may be a burden to some and therefore be a hindrance to them joining the run.

yah, just not sure whether people will expect receipts ? I sure dun need receipts lah, all for the fun of running :)

totally agree with u. contribution SHALL be voluntary so as not to burden anyone (could be unemployed)

so that in the event of disputes/discrepancies, nemo will NOT draw flake or be implicated unnecessarily

if we really want to deal with $$ (which frankly i rather not, then i guess we need to have proper procedures in place.  procedures that are reviewed by the moderators/admin and agreed by all.

wah . this one potential accoutant / auditor / compliance officer

:cheers:

need to do SOX audit a not ? :sweat:

simi lai eh ? :/

Yeah, I agreed with aichai. Since we are not some "registered" organisation, dun need to be so formal and issue receipts, too time consuming liao. We are all adult & so we shd be able to trust each other where money is concerned.

Nemo, u know we can trust u to do a good job, so again no need for any additional manpower for accoutant or auditor else it be too prof alraedy.

Anyway, nemo, think the amount is too little for u to "zao lor", anyway, we can always get your neighbour if u really zao lor !

simi lai eh ?  :/

A SOX audit is performed to verify compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley. It's a 2002 law that came about in the wake of the Enron scandal. The law contains 11 titles, or sections, ranging from additional corporate board responsibilities to criminal penalties for lack of compliance. Overall it requires organizations to show that they have security controls and that there policies match their actions

A SOX audit is performed to verify compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley. It's a 2002 law that came about in the wake of the Enron scandal. The law contains 11 titles, or sections, ranging from additional corporate board responsibilities to criminal penalties for lack of compliance. Overall it requires organizations to show that they have security controls and that there policies match their actions

Wah . u know it so well ?

Ur IT side involve in SOX audit is it ? :cool_grin: