Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tekko

CBD Runners Gather - 2015 (Every Tuesday) cbd run

Haha, I know KJ wouldn't wanna be treasurer cos she doesn't want to be accused of mishandling money..... you know pretty sensitive.

On a separate note, I can volunteer if you guys trust me enough... I can also publish monthly statement for all to check, in case of a "NKF" saga  :P

i dont know whether we can afford to pay u peanuts or not. whistling.gif

Who has been paying for the cakes?  We must all chip in.  So whoever has been paying, please own up.  Let us know how much to contribute.

I think Kj been paying =P. If there's gonna be one celebration per week, i think we should all start chipping in, hahaha.

Yes Yes, I agree. Do we need to nominate someone to be the treasurer/coordinator?

Fully supported. I tried to chip in to help pay for Tiwazz's cake, but KJ was very naughty and refused to accept :wacko:

KJ, can you be our treasurer? Since you are, after all, in an organisation that looks after a much larger amount of $$$ :P

Haha, I know KJ wouldn't wanna be treasurer cos she doesn't want to be accused of mishandling money..... you know pretty sensitive.

On a separate note, I can volunteer if you guys trust me enough... I can also publish monthly statement for all to check, in case of a "NKF" saga :P

I nv study accounting, dunno how to read finanical statement leh .....

any auditor around can audit his statement ! :P

on a more serious note, of course, we know we can trust u.

Who has been paying for the cakes?  We must all chip in.  So whoever has been paying, please own up.  Let us know how much to contribute.

I think Kj been paying =P. If there's gonna be one celebration per week, i think we should all start chipping in, hahaha.

Yes Yes, I agree. Do we need to nominate someone to be the treasurer/coordinator?

Fully supported. I tried to chip in to help pay for Tiwazz's cake, but KJ was very naughty and refused to accept :wacko:

KJ, can you be our treasurer? Since you are, after all, in an organisation that looks after a much larger amount of $$$ :P

On a separate note, I can volunteer if you guys trust me enough... I can also publish monthly statement for all to check, in case of a "NKF" saga :P

I nv study accounting, dunno how to read finanical statement leh .....

any auditor around can audit his statement ! :P

on a more serious note, of course, we know we can trust u.

Haha, my statement very simple one, since Le_Charlotte is an accountant, maybe she can help to audit it? kekekeke

Haha, my statement very simple one, since Le_Charlotte is an accountant, maybe she can help to audit it? kekekeke

Faint . i was nvr an auditor hor .. next

N don torture me ..

nid to do some thing related to my work ?!

Can lah,you and Junie can both be the independant auditors. We are sure you will do a good job. Those in agreement, please post :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: .

Oh, we cannot afford peanut, but we can surely blanjar you peanuts.

N don torture me ..

Once a accountant/auditor, always a accountant/auditor !

Can lah,you and Junie can both be the independant auditors.  We are sure you will do a good job.  Those in agreement, please post  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers: .

Sorry leh 。。。

我双手双脚反对

sorry leh,

overrule !!! I agreed with aichai ......

sorry leh,

overrule !!! I agreed with aichai ......

For everything .. there is offer & acceptance ..

An offer now .. but no acceptance hor ..

We are in a democratic society . .arent we ?

:)

i am third to concur with the appt. In Sing, there is only 1 rule....unless u happen to bear the surname L**.

Thanks. :smilie_daumen1:

N don torture me ..

Can lah,you and Junie can both be the independant auditors. We are sure you will do a good job. Those in agreement, please post :cheers:

I second that :cheers:

N don torture me ..

Can lah,you and Junie can both be the independant auditors. We are sure you will do a good job. Those in agreement, please post :cheers:

I second that :cheers:

Le_charlotte, so many ppl support u, u better accept it with pride !

Le_charlotte, so many ppl support u, u better accept it with pride !

just buy her a yummy ice-cream can gaodim.

don't need all that coaxing.

can lar, each of us will buy her a ice-cream each week provided that she run 20km each week else input more than output leh ! :P

just buy her a yummy ice-cream can gaodim.

don't need all that coaxing.

me good! i don't stress charlotte.. :jasmine:

aiyo, then forget it, just let nemo do the job can already, no need any prof auditor or accountant liao !