Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tekko

CBD Runners Gather - 2015 (Every Tuesday) cbd run

Oh My...what an Beeing FR from roentgen :hail:

Bee...just bcos i didnt go, does not mean u can slack ok.... :angry: u follow the 8P and abandon the rest of the sgrunners :wacko:

Ice-Cream....i be there next week :cool_grin:

Hey Bee, no need to be so guilty lah ... we were just worried about you  :)  And are sooo happy that everything turned out okay  :smilie_daumen1:

I must also apologise for not hearing what you said to me at the jetty ... pai seh... that was my fault  :redface: Next time, if you see me just smiling and nodding, must check if I was in "screensaver" mode...  :P

so the gulity person is u.... :cool_grin:

bee!!! guess what? i haven't reach home already heard about your disappearing act!!! what happened? ninja training for AHM preparation izzit har? :cool_grin:

on a more serious note, if you join a group run, then must run as a group... if not, then do your own training and don't start off with the group... if not, all sorts of unnecessary worries will arise... :nope: :sweat:

okie... i guess you must be hiding in your bee hive now...

bee!!! guess what? i haven't reach home already heard about your disappearing act!!! what happened? ninja training for AHM preparation izzit har?  :cool_grin:

Bad news always travel fast ! :(

think she too fast for the rest of the runners liao !

Anyway, AHM where got enough, she training for SCSM mah !

bee!!! guess what? i haven't reach home already heard about your disappearing act!!! what happened? ninja training for AHM preparation izzit har?  :cool_grin:

on a more serious note, if you join a group run, then must run as a group... if not, then do your own training and don't start off with the group... if not, all sorts of unnecessary worries will arise...  :nope:  :sweat:

ur news so fast sia.... :wacko:

bee!!! guess what? i haven't reach home already heard about your disappearing act!!! what happened? ninja training for AHM preparation izzit har?

on a more serious note, if you join a group run, then must run as a group... if not, then do your own training and don't start off with the group... if not, all sorts of unnecessary worries will arise...  :nope: :sweat:

ur news so fast sia.... :wacko:

that's because i met someone in bedok interchange... :P was told that i should go home and check out the postings... sure got a lot on this issue... :lol:

can't believe so many people can't track down a little bee...

did anyone else see Mr 8P? or is he just an imaginary friend of bee?

yeah hor, Bee .... u say I in front of u, how come I nv c !!! I also nv noticed anyone in front of me !

Or did u see any things that u are not supposed 2 c !

7th mth not here yet leh ! :P

yeah hor, Bee .... u say I in front of u, how come I nv c !!! I also nv noticed anyone in front of me !

Or did u see any things that u are not supposed 2 c !

7th mth not here yet leh !  :P

ronnie, you got eyes behind your head? :lol:

Thank goodness you are safe ah bee..

So no more running alone for you during our CBD run, go toilet must raise your hands and get approval, and also see 8-packs must not run after... even if wanna run after also must jio your jie jie meteor :cool_grin:.. hee.. more for your safety than anything lah ;)

So no more running alone for you during our CBD run, go toilet must raise your hands and get approval, and also see 8-packs must not run after... even if wanna run after also must jio your jie jie meteor  :cool_grin:.. hee.. more for your safety than anything lah  ;)

u no ke ke...u wan 2 c the 8P also.

aiyoh bee?!! what happen?!! what did u see? who u ran after??

tsk tsk tsk. if im there i already call police. ehehehe *kidding*

woi girl, u take care ok next time. run as a group so that the rest will not be worried abt any missing runner.

:) enjoy ur runs everyone!

So no more running alone for you during our CBD run, go toilet must raise your hands and get approval, and also see 8-packs must not run after... even if wanna run after also must jio your jie jie meteor  :cool_grin:.. hee.. more for your safety than anything lah  ;)

u no ke ke...u wan 2 c the 8P also.

:o:blink::P

WAH.... SO DRAMA MAMA at the CBD run yesterday!!! :blink:

Bee... better Bee-have in your next run!!! You want to see 8P.... go and look at Tiwazz!!! hee hee....

roentgen... you are bee-coming better and better in your FR!!! :smilie_daumen1:

Dearest all,

I'm really, really sorry about it...  Words can't express it all....

Sorry to the power of infinity...... I wanted to buy 100plus for everyone but it was sold out....I will try buy something... maybe ice cream rolls the next time I come.... If I can't get, I will get something else... Let me go and think first.. Feeling very guilty...

I'm really touched by the care and concerns of everyone here... Many thanks!

Yours Sincerely,

ah bee

Hey Bee, no need to be so guilty lah ... we were just worried about you And are sooo happy that everything turned out okay

I must also apologise for not hearing what you said to me at the jetty ... pai seh... that was my fault :redface: Next time, if you see me just smiling and nodding, must check if I was in "screensaver" mode...

hor! so it was you!! *kick*

:P

ah bee, i help u bao4 chou2 liao hehe

most important is you r fine, ah bee! :smilie_daumen1:

Another incident to remind us all to have a buddy-system. :)

Dearest all,

I'm really, really sorry about it...  Words can't express it all....

Sorry to the power of infinity...... I wanted to buy 100plus for everyone but it was sold out....I will try buy something... maybe ice cream rolls the next time I come.... If I can't get, I will get something else... Let me go and think first.. Feeling very guilty...

I'm really touched by the care and concerns of everyone here... Many thanks!

Yours Sincerely,

ah bee

Hey Bee, no need to be so guilty lah ... we were just worried about you And are sooo happy that everything turned out okay

I must also apologise for not hearing what you said to me at the jetty ... pai seh... that was my fault :redface: Next time, if you see me just smiling and nodding, must check if I was in "screensaver" mode...

hor! so it was you!! *kick*

:P

ah bee, i help u bao4 chou2 liao hehe

most important is you r fine, ah bee! :smilie_daumen1:

Another incident to remind us all to have a buddy-system. :)

Oh... Bee had a buddy what.... that 8P guy lor!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha *boink* :P

Oh... Bee had a buddy what.... that 8P guy lor!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha *boink*  :P

oh yah hor ... zhong4 8P qing1 you3 ... ah bee no good lah u :P

next time got such "buddy" must jio me oso mah ... hehe cannot be selfish ok ? :lol:

anyway hor, y u never run with ur mobile phone ? IMHO tink best to run with a phone, coz any emergency at least can call for help immediately ...

Oh... Bee had a buddy what.... that 8P guy lor!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha *boink*  :P

oh yah hor ... zhong4 8P qing1 you3 ... ah bee no good lah u :P

next time got such "buddy" must jio me oso mah ... hehe cannot be selfish ok ? :lol:

anyway hor, y u never run with ur mobile phone ? IMHO tink best to run with a phone, coz any emergency at least can call for help immediately ...

I got the feeling tat Bee might hav run back and try out eating the philipine balut by herself. :lol: