Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tekko

CBD Runners Gather - 2015 (Every Tuesday) cbd run

hi everyone.. will be missing tomorrow's run.. took leave to.. hit balls.. see u guys next tuesday!! enjoy yourselves!! :yahoo:

Aloha CDB Runners,

Might be joining/visiting you guys tml. Newbie here, must duo duo zhi jiao ! hehe.

anyone i can contact in the case that i get lost finding the starting point?

Aloha CDB Runners,

Might be joining/visiting you guys tml. Newbie here, must duo duo zhi jiao ! hehe.

Mr.Tool - if you can come to Tanjong Pagar MRT on Wallich Street side before 7pm, for sure you can not get lost! :) Nevertheless i will be running tomorrow in the evening (hopefully) - so will keep a lookout for you.

Aloha CDB Runners,

Mr.Tool - if you can come to Tanjong Pagar MRT on Wallich Street side before 7pm, for sure you can not get lost! :) Nevertheless i will be running tomorrow in the evening (hopefully) - so will keep a lookout for you.

hmm wallich st. alright. wall st i know where wallich street gotta find on map whahaha. alright bro thanks!

Aloha CDB Runners,

hmm wallich st. alright. wall st i know where wallich street gotta find on map whahaha. alright bro thanks!

Hi CDB Runners, Sorry didnt make it today:( got tied up in commitment. hope to join u guys on the next run!

We have our japan special yesterday that get IMx3 fumming, bcos he still a few season back.

It was awesome to see the Japan guy run man ... he looked so smooth and so calm .. could learn a lot from him.

We have our japan special yesterday that get IMx3 fumming, bcos he still a few season back.

translation?

let me try

tigger had japanese dinner with 3 icecream men, who got very angry because the chef didn't give them enough seasoning

translation?

on Japan Hour, 3 ppl were supposed to swim indiv medley, and there was a lot of smoke because they put too much pepper on their backs?

thomas had a "friendly" pace run competition with babumouse (as usual)....

he is rather happy to meet matthew (from his home country) ...

both of them have a nice chat during their run....

mr japan was quiet....

but his running was giving thomas and babumouse alittle push to run even faster :D

thomas had a "friendly" pace run competition with babumouse (as usual)....

he is rather happy to meet matthew (from his home country) ...

both of them have a nice chat during their run....

mr japan was quiet....

but his running was giving thomas and babumouse alittle push to run even faster :D

babumouse is michael?

translation?

let me try

tigger had japanese dinner with 3 icecream men, who got very angry because the chef didn't give them enough seasoning

on Japan Hour, 3 ppl were supposed to swim indiv medley, and there was a lot of smoke because they put too much pepper on their backs?

brilliant, you guys get post of the year! oddly,all 3 (including tiggers) posts sound equally possible.

Japanese serve too much seasoning and the french smell smokes...and was pissed.

got french fries at CBD run now ah

yeah see u!! need to burn off my ippudo lunch and jones the grocer coffee and cakes today... :turned:

everytime F1 comes around, they'll put all the blockages up, so frustrating.

wa i miss the days when CBD run could do the marina south route

well.... F1 has the priority in that area...

the old marina south route is our favourite 10km TT (time trial) route...

when the place re-open in a year or two, hopefully it will be a great route to run...

--------

we were prepared to call off the run last night at 7pm... until...

it stopped raining at 705pm ! ...:(

some of us reluctantly (including me) put on our running gears and went for a cool weather run...

we can now use the "one raffles quay" pavement to reach the marina bay sand and singapore flyer

without passing through esplanade (usually crowded with people)...

when the place re-open in a year or two, hopefully it will be a great route to run...

--------

some of us reluctantly (including me) put on our running gears and went for a cool weather run...

we can now use the "one raffles quay" pavement to reach the marina bay sand and singapore flyer

boss, for the CBD indoor stadium route, can we perhaps change to running along nicoll highway during this F1 season?

eg, after esplanade brigde (if still using tt) instead of turning right towards the Flyer, we continue running straight, past Suntec, and then eventually that will take us to indoor stadium too.

--------

tag along this thread: i work at ORQ, but v sotong abt the route to MBS...ok.if i run along tht ORQ pavement, at the end of the road,I turn left (is it?) ...and this can lead all the way to Flyer?...i f yes, then i can run one loop back from Flyer/Esplanade back to ORQ?...distance will be?

pls advise..xie xie :give_rose: