Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tekko

CBD Runners Gather - 2015 (Every Tuesday) cbd run

wow, good thing I checked the forum today. Am still injured so won't be running... but will surely drop by for the food! :drinks:

I'll get some sweet stuff - cake or muffins perhaps..

me coming too! :thumbsup: r we doing pot luck again?

yup..we going potty....toilet.gif

great! i'll buy some fishballs from Old Chang Kee later.

Last evening we celebrate 4th year anniversary for CBD RUN.

Well, it has been a long time. Felt like yesterday when we started the run. It was fun throughout the past year. We meet many new faces + old faces throughout the past year. The run has to move on with times. Same like everything in life, we pursue our goals and move on. The essential is that the spirits remains no matter it "rains or not". :thumbsup:

As per traditional, there is a run + makan(pot luck) to mark this special occasion.

A short run to Esplanade. I felt everyone did Pacesetter run on the weekend welcome this short run to soothe the aching leg. Around 4-5km, less than 30mins we are done and the makan begins.

A photo session + lots of feeding(willingly or force), we finish the food. :P

It threatens to rain, but...it didn't as expected. This is our 4th anniversary. Rains or Not, the run + makan will goes on.

Well, it has been a long time. Felt like yesterday when we started the run. It was fun throughout the past year. We meet many new faces + old faces throughout the past year. The run has to move on with times. Same like everything in life, we pursue our goals and move on. The essential is that the spirits remains no matter it "rains or not". :thumbsup:

As per traditional, there is a run + makan(pot luck) to mark this special occasion.

A short run to Esplanade. I felt everyone did Pacesetter run on the weekend welcome this short run to soothe the aching leg. Around 4-5km, less than 30mins we are done and the makan begins.

It threatens to rain, but...it didn't as expected. This is our 4th anniversary. Rains or Not, the run + makan will goes on.

So sad I can't come for this. I miss the food run :cray:

So sad I can't come for this. I miss the food run :cray:

Thanks everyone.. especially to the 2 ladies who ran with me.. :P I actually 包尾... pai se.. you're just too fast to catch!!! :)

Thanks everyone.. especially to the 2 ladies who ran with me.. :P I actually 包尾... pai se.. you're just too fast to catch!!! :)

Nice meeting you for the first time.

ST and Xuanjing ran with you if tigger eyes didn't play trick on myself.

No worry about being behind, over time, must wait for tigger okay... :spiteful:

Aiyoh... can't believe I missed this. :(

Hope everyone had fun.... maybe it's a good thing I didn't come... the rain might have came with me.:P

CONGRATULATION to CBD Run's 4th Anniversary!

Hope everyone had fun.... maybe it's a good thing I didn't come... the rain might have came with me.:P

yah lucky u never come. more food for the rest of us! :drinks:

yah lucky u never come. more food for the rest of us! :drinks:

*grumble* *grumble* *grumble*... ho liow hor.... :aggressive: I don't eat much one hor..... :rolleyes2:

to all cbd runners...

thanks for keeping this run going...:)

without you, tigger and me would have given up a long time ago (as we dont work in the cbd area)...

thanks for the great company on tuesday night...

the food was delicious...we even had durians :P

to all the new runners who turned up on tuesday night...

welcome :)

sorry i couldnt remember your names...

i will bring pen and paper next tuesday to write down your names...

happy 4th anniversary to cbd run ... :thumbsup:

cbd run was started on 24th jan 2006 (tuesday) ...

:wub: wow..Tiwazzz and Tigger..u both not working at CBD and yet conduct CBD run every Tuesday???...

great!...thanks for the effort...will join one day...:-) :thumbsup::wub:

:wub: wow..Tiwazzz and Tigger..u both not working at CBD and yet conduct CBD run every Tuesday???...

We are not working anywhere near CBD. We are working at the West side of the island.

The intent is to start the run as to gather the CBD runners. Subsequently pass the baton to our lovely Auntie(that works like 300 meters from our gathering point). Auntie put us A380 and.....

We are not working anywhere near CBD. We are working at the West side of the island.

The intent is to start the run as to gather the CBD runners. Subsequently pass the baton to our lovely Auntie(that works like 300 meters from our gathering point). Auntie put us A380 and.....

I see....but we also have the i-run at RP...so now have 2 groups at CBD area...cool...

bump... :)

the running routes for feb 2010 :

02 feb - set D (zouk) +++ stairs

09 feb - set F (fort canning) +++

16 feb - set G (singapore indoor stadium)

23 feb - set E (mount faber) ++

bump... :)

the running routes for feb 2010 :

02 feb - set D (zouk) +++ stairs

09 feb - set F (fort canning) +++

16 feb - set G (singapore indoor stadium)

23 feb - set E (mount faber) ++

16feb got run ah? public holiday leh

16th is 3rd day of CNY....

ya, but it is a public holiday

then tigger must plan for his long training. :P

you mean you have not planned yet?

can have a cny run ......

:wacko:

already planned for a short run on 14th Feb...CNY morning. Will post out details next week.

Didn't realise it is a PB. Now got extra day for training. You wanna join me?

already planned for a short run on 14th Feb...CNY morning. Will post out details next week.

Didn't realise it is a PB. Now got extra day for training. You wanna join me?

Why is 16th Feb a PB? Public Boliday? :innocent:

sorry :D i didnt realize 16 feb tuesday is a public holiday (it was not shown on my desktop calender)...

hmmm... cny run is a good idea....

i am likely to go up bukit timah hill for some super fresh air :D