Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tekko

CBD Runners Gather - 2015 (Every Tuesday) cbd run

wah... i havent done CBD run for almost a year liao.. missed running with u all leh..

edwin..ur buddy waiting for you to come back leh.....

come lah...after run...teach us some of your "moves" :Batting Eyelashes:

which buddy? Tao?

i wan to come back but can't... have to teach class every tue night.. hopefully they change my schedule next quarter :(

which buddy? Tao?

i wan to come back but can't... have to teach class every tue night.. hopefully they change my schedule next quarter :(

yeah loh..Tao wanted very long for you already leh...

which buddy? Tao?

errr.... i think u meant WAITED very long rite? don say like that wait someone will be jealous u know? :Big Grin:

ok i go stand one corner. :ph34r:

which buddy? Tao?

errr.... i think u meant WAITED very long rite? don say like that wait someone will be jealous u know? :Big Grin:

:cool_grin: :LMAO:

let see, the slacker run 2 laps..the bulk ran 4 laps, some ran 6 laps.....

the2 lap runner ran pretty fast, later punchet..almost crawl back...chey...pacing like that how to catch up with tigger? :nono:

Tigger think about 30 pax ran on tuesday..something the bewilder street folk think there is a competition going on.... :rolleyes:

hmmmmm ... wanting to be at CBD on coming tue

but from the above writing ... thinking again !!! :Shocked:

aiyo...

our run is just a stroll in the park for you ...:D

no report update from me last tuesday...

i was sick for 3 days from wednesday onwards...

Get well soon!! =D **stuck was at SP on last thurs** =X

stuck...

i will be at SP track every thursday...

and the lion dance people is back there training...

good rhythm and motivation :D

which buddy? Tao?

tigger bad...topo error!

Due to the setting up of the F1 race at the F1 track, there are quite a number of construction work at the F1 pit stop recently. Vehicles are moving around more frequently than before. Be extra careful when doing your interval there next week !

aiyo...

our run is just a stroll in the park for you ...:D

aiyooooooooooo ... tiwazz - no lik tat say la !!!

with the F1 all over town ... CBD run still got for coming tue ???

Due to the setting up of the F1 race at the F1 track, there are quite a number of construction work at the F1 pit stop recently. Vehicles are moving around more frequently than before. Be extra careful when doing your interval there next week !

we will probably run at beside the F1 track...

that path leading to kallang sea sports center...

next tuesday...

we will be "burning some rubber" (ie...speedwork)... :D

we will probably run at beside the F1 track...

that path leading to kallang sea sports center...

next tuesday...

we will be "burning some rubber" (ie...speedwork)... :D

but as far as i recall... from our last run to the indoor stadium... the path next to the track also got a lot of obstruction leh. fences blocking off certain parts.. some parts very narrow. not too sure its a good idea to do speedwork there.

any other ideas?

but as far as i recall... from our last run to the indoor stadium... the path next to the track also got a lot of obstruction leh. fences blocking off certain parts.. some parts very narrow. not too sure its a good idea to do speedwork there.

any other ideas?

we had try to do speedwork near zouk before. but dun count me in !!! :P

the esplanade route is currently on construction. Running is still possible if we ran by the side. I have to agree that there is some twist in the middle of the run, thus doing Interval might not be a good selection at that portion. Running is still possible though.

After given some thoughts, we will push forward the starting line of our interval till we are almost 1/2 distance in F1 track and underneath the Sheares Bridge. From there to the seasport club is almost 1.2km. The distance is measure with a Garmin a month ago. The Interval starting point is the last time we stopped for our 1km intervals(for those who ran previously).

The route which i have indicate for the Interval, i don't see much blockage, except for somewhere around 6-700 meters, there is a slight detour, but it has wide space for maneuver though.

Seeya on Tuesday, we will burn some rubbers...and let keep the tire well secure...no more flying off like the recent F1 incident!

the esplanade route is currently on construction. Running is still possible if we ran by the side. I have to agree that there is some twist in the middle of the run, thus doing Interval might not be a good selection at that portion. Running is still possible though.

After given some thoughts, we will push forward the starting line of our interval till we are almost 1/2 distance in F1 track and underneath the Sheares Bridge. From there to the seasport club is almost 1.2km. The distance is measure with a Garmin a month ago. The Interval starting point is the last time we stopped for our 1km intervals(for those who ran previously).

The route which i have indicate for the Interval, i don't see much blockage, except for somewhere around 6-700 meters, there is a slight detour, but it has wide space for maneuver though.

Seeya on Tuesday, we will burn some rubbers...and let keep the tire well secure...no more flying off like the recent F1 incident!

the back up route for tomorrow is MF ... :D

any other ideas?

we had try to do speedwork near zouk before. but dun count me in !!! :P

you must be kidding..

hi everyone! thanks for the great run yesterday... and also for staying back for the quick-fire cake cutting thingamajig! :)

special thanks to ST for vehicular support... tigger i presume for the isotonic drinks as always... caiyun my dear friend for buying the cake... tao, yun, soong ing & zhilei for the valiant attempt at sticking ALL 29 candles into the cake & lighting them before the wind blew them out...

hope i didn't leave anyone out...

thank you! :Big Grin:

hi everyone! thanks for the great run yesterday... and also for staying back for the quick-fire cake cutting thingamajig! :)

special thanks to ST for vehicular support... tigger i presume for the isotonic drinks as always... caiyun my dear friend for buying the cake... tao, yun, soong ing & zhilei for the valiant attempt at sticking ALL 29 candles into the cake & lighting them before the wind blew them out...

Oops..missed the run yday

Happy Bday! :)

ahaha... had to leave early! Missed the cake :(

Happy B'day stuck!! :Party:

... T___T AHH the one day I didn't go down is the day 1: MF is ran, and 2: Stuck's birthday is celebrated.

This is belated but HAPPY BIRTHDAY STUCK! :D thanks for being a great running buddy and patiently listening to all my inane questions. Wishing you many more years of great running ahead ^^

u r v welcomes my fren =)