Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tekko

CBD Runners Gather - 2015 (Every Tuesday) cbd run

it was a good turn out at cbd run on tuesday night :)

will take me some time to remember the names of all the new faces :D

good run everyone...

keep it up :xyzthumbs:

tigger...

thanks for the baggage deposit service and isotonic drinks :)

we had a mini celebration for our birthday girl whishbone :cheers: :jasmine:

run strong, run more and dont slack ...

thanks TLR for taking a group photo of us... :)

it has been some time since we take photo at cbd run :D

next tuesday...

set D ++ ++

those who love MF shd try this marathon - many inclines at the last 10km...

http://www.curitiba.pr.gov.br/Paginas/ENG/...&servico=40

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curitiba#cite_note-meic-53

i like to train in hilly terrain, but like to race on flat ground :)

btw its not immediately obvious from your links which marathon u're talking abt. can u pls link to the actual route map pls? :P

i like to train in hilly terrain, but like to race on flat ground :)

btw its not immediately obvious from your links which marathon u're talking abt. can u pls link to the actual route map pls? :P

unfortunatelys, donch have route map. brazilians not exactly known for organisation?

go to the wiki link and click command F and then search for the word incline

tigger think donald kanna too many pox leow...don't know what thy thinking abt.

psst: try google for "skyrunners"....if you like to run/bike races in high altitude.

with or without pox donaldck never know what she's thinking =p

Very far away.....but you travel to many places. So, you can plan to visit and run there ;)

hais, donch know when I can go there but it is on the bucket list.

what's the route this week ah boss?

sorry ah, i am not boss but i happened to see this question.

run to zouk...

then climb stairs i think

wah lau sianz. climb stairs ah? recovery for the KL folks issit?

Hi,

I am interested in the CBD run.. Can you include me in?

Its going to be this Thurs (02/07/09) 6.45pm meet up right?

Just need a reconfirmation.. :lol:

thannnks!

Hi,

it's every Tue 6.45pm. Pls dun come on Thur.. hehehehe

oh..luckily check man..

ok. where are we meeting then?

oh..luckily check man..

Just meet outside the Tanjong Pagar MRT facing CPF building, Capital Tower or turn around you see IP (the car park between tanjong pagar MRT n "white house")

run to zouk...

wah lau sianz. climb stairs ah? recovery for the KL folks issit?

i also say. see u all tomorrows. run slow hor me jus recoverd fr chick pox.

oh..luckily check man..

Just meet outside the Tanjong Pagar MRT facing CPF building, Capital Tower or turn around you see IP (the car park between tanjong pagar MRT n "white house")

Oh!! so meaning meeting point is the empty area in front of capital tower with a fountain area there?

Also, any idea if anyone is driving so I can deposit my bag there else have to head back office to collect my stuff.. :Whew:

Oh!! so meaning meeting point is the empty area in front of capital tower with a fountain area there?

Also, any idea if anyone is driving so I can deposit my bag there else have to head back office to collect my stuff.. :Whew:

NONO !!! If u come out of the Tanjong Pagar MRT station, do not go straight (else u ended up in front of capital tower), instead turn left, that where we meet. We are such a big group there, you shouldn't miss us unless you are early. Normally, we can dump our bag in one of the drivers car. So, dun worry about your bag.

NONO !!! If u come out of the Tanjong Pagar MRT station, do not go straight (else u ended up in front of capital tower), instead turn left, that where we meet. We are such a big group there, you shouldn't miss us unless you are early. Normally, we can dump our bag in one of the drivers car. So, dun worry about your bag.

more specifically, come out of Tanjong Pagar MRT station EXIT B. then tunr left & walk down wallich street until you see a grp of ppl in running gear.

more specifically, come out of Tanjong Pagar MRT station EXIT B. then tunr left & walk down wallich street until you see a grp of ppl in running gear.

couldn't be more specific than this...

run to zouk...

hahaha... can LIM ah...

run past zouk, run further to outram mrt station, run some more to the 30th sty hdb block. then go up the stairs 4 times...

the last time we ran this was suppose to be recovery for sundown.

but the pace is still damn fast for me.... :)

haha.. ok then. thanks for the detailed route..

I am working in capital tower so I guess thats exit B already for me..

Will follow the directions then.. :Applause: