Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tekko

CBD Runners Gather - 2015 (Every Tuesday) cbd run

Hi, I am new to the CBD area, would love to do some running. Can I join in for your running sessions?

yes. Just meet us at Tanjong Pagar..on tuesday.

Check out first page for update.

Gotta OT tomorrow. :(. Will join you guys the next round! Have a good run!!

my last FR as stand-in trainer :)

we had a large group again tonite as always the case when we run up mount faber. we started off promptly at 7 after a short safety brief using myself as live demo of wat would happen if one didn't watch his/her steps when we approach the foot of mount faber from kampong bahru road! :Big Grin:

maintaining an average pace of 6+min pace, we reached the foot of mt faber with everybody in one piece & feeling good. after a short regroup & making sure everyone knew where to go & the newbies had somebody to guide them, we started running up the monster hill while ST decided to do some stair climbing. after huffing up that first monster climb (note to self: need to do more hills) most of the front runners have already started on the loops... i joined in after making sure there was nobody behind me that didn't know the route.

most of the runners completed at least 2 loops while quite a good number completed the "prescribed" 3 loops... well done guys & gals! :smilie_daumen1: by the time i came back most ppl were already done with their loops & proceeded to run back to the start point led by ST, yee hua & -licht. i noticed burnz had not returned & as i didn't notice passing him i assumed he was doing a 4th! :w00t: to my great disappointment he announced that he was "keeping the legs fresh ®" the whole way & only did 3 loops... how did i not see him?!! *cue X-Files theme*

as we started jogging back then we realised that burnz was holding on to his car keys, which meant that the rest of the runners would have to wait for us to get back before they can claim back their bags & get some drinks! :ph34r: with that in mind, the pace on the return leg got noticeably faster & faster with batx cruising along & the rest of us trying to play catch up! eventually we got back to loud cheers from the rest of the runners who obviously have been waiting for a long time for us to get back! :blushing:

overall, well done to all the runners who ran up MF last nite, except this slacker who obviously need to train harder! :tongue_smilie: thanks to all for the great company last nite! & as usual kudos to burnz for providing baggage deposit again!

p.s. tiwazz will be back next week... so you guys don have to be stuck with me anymore! :cool_grin:

Tigger agree(first time with Bee?)...Should request more FR & be full time trainer. :Batting Eyelashes:

naughty tigger always bully ah bee!

oh yes, maybe can promote stuck? ;)

stuck, good FR!

Tigger agree(first time with Bee?)...Should request more FR & be full time trainer. :Batting Eyelashes:

thanks but no thanks guys! i much prefer trying to smell batx's dust! :Big Grin:

my last FR as stand-in trainer :)

we had a large group again tonite as always the case when we run up mount faber. we started off promptly at 7 after a short safety brief using myself as live demo of wat would happen if one didn't watch his/her steps when we approach the foot of mount faber from kampong bahru road! :Big Grin:

maintaining an average pace of 6+min pace, we reached the foot of mt faber with everybody in one piece & feeling good. after a short regroup & making sure everyone knew where to go & the newbies had somebody to guide them, we started running up the monster hill while ST decided to do some stair climbing. after huffing up that first monster climb (note to self: need to do more hills) most of the front runners have already started on the loops... i joined in after making sure there was nobody behind me that didn't know the route.

most of the runners completed at least 2 loops while quite a good number completed the "prescribed" 3 loops... well done guys & gals! :smilie_daumen1: by the time i came back most ppl were already done with their loops & proceeded to run back to the start point led by ST, yee hua & -licht. i noticed burnz had not returned & as i didn't notice passing him i assumed he was doing a 4th! :w00t: to my great disappointment he announced that he was "keeping the legs fresh ®" the whole way & only did 3 loops... how did i not see him?!! *cue X-Files theme*

as we started jogging back then we realised that burnz was holding on to his car keys, which meant that the rest of the runners would have to wait for us to get back before they can claim back their bags & get some drinks! :ph34r: with that in mind, the pace on the return leg got noticeably faster & faster with batx cruising along & the rest of us trying to play catch up! eventually we got back to loud cheers from the rest of the runners who obviously have been waiting for a long time for us to get back! :blushing:

overall, well done to all the runners who ran up MF last nite, except this slacker who obviously need to train harder! :tongue_smilie: thanks to all for the great company last nite! & as usual kudos to burnz for providing baggage deposit again!

p.s. tiwazz will be back next week... so you guys don have to be stuck with me anymore! :cool_grin:

so paiseh so many ppl waited for me.

either you guys are getting fast on the hills or i am getting slower, i prefer the first :)

well done to those who did it the first time and those that done it week after week :Applause:

stuck, good FR!

yes...

tigger and me should relax one corner and appoint stuck as "full time" trainer... :-D

stuck, good FR!

yes...

tigger and me should relax one corner and appoint stuck as "full time" trainer... :-D

me agree "both hands up"......... :Big Grin:

stuck, good FR!

yes...

me agree "both hands up"......... :Big Grin:

oii oii u all don sabo me huh. tiwazz is back!!! :Party: :cheers:

i can retire liao :ph34r: :cool_grin:

Hi guys! ahh, pity it's Fort Canning, not F1 today... I will be giving this run a miss cos I've been on the verge of falling ill the past 3 days or so. My nose has been giving me some problems and I don't want to fall ill over especially with the vast amounts of work I need to finish..

Enjoy the run tonight! With the recent rain, it'll be really cooling and nice for a run. (:

Hi guys! ahh, pity it's Fort Canning, not F1 today... I will be giving this run a miss cos I've been on the verge of falling ill the past 3 days or so. My nose has been giving me some problems and I don't want to fall ill over especially with the vast amounts of work I need to finish..

Enjoy the run tonight! With the recent rain, it'll be really cooling and nice for a run. (:

licht...

take care and rest well..

take care licht! don run yourself into the ground... literally!