Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tekko

CBD Runners Gather - 2015 (Every Tuesday) cbd run

our new friends from swiss (martin and cedric?), tlr, fd, imd, yee hua,

gentle, tekko and mrs tekko, tigger and mrs tigger, charlotte, fennel,

babumouse, ST, yankee, tao, batx, burnz, chengnai, whishbone,

licht, user1101, MartinAliwarga, chacha, eddy and friend ...

thanks for the great company and "yummilicious" food :yummie: :xyzthumbs:

our new friends from swiss - martin and cedric...

nice meeting you for the first time...

hope you enjoyed the run :)

chengnai...

welcome back to singapore ...

we missed you ...

it has been a long time since we had potluck and group photo taking...

everyone was in happy festive mood :)

the food list :

1) Cranberry Rolls - Licht

2) almond/ walnut / cashew nuts choco - chacha

3) Cheese cake - Yee Hua

4) Chiffon cake - tekko

5) Nuggets - chennai

6) Old Chang Kee - Fennel

7) Grapes - Tiwazz

8) Jelly - babumouse

9) Drinks - tigger

10) Yoghurt + strawberries - TLR n fd

11) Bread + Nutella - MartinAliwarga

12) Snacks - LeCharlotte

13) Soyajoy - Burnz

14) Bak Kwa - Tao

15) Brownie - user1101

we wish everyone a wonderful holiday...

merry xmas and happy new year :Party:

the next potluck session - 24 Jan 06 (cbd run 3rd year anniversary)

• Admin

it was definitely great to meet u all! thank u soo much for the company! although i never run in CBD ever before with u all, somehow my heart is with u and the food is in my stomach! THANK YOU SOO MUCH!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE and I am going for my HOLIDAY tomorrow!

Aliwarga, sorry to hear that you lost your handphone. IMD, yeehua, FD and me were the last people to leave the place and we didn't see anything left behind. It's sad to hear that you lost it but like gentle says, someone special have an idea on what to get you for your christmas present! take care bro.

PC230234.jpg

wah tekko you looked very stiff..

Guys,

If by any chance you happen to see a black hand phone cloth pouch (inside is my trusted N73), do pm me or call my office line 64163054. Among many possibilities, I may have misplaced it during our food galore session. :(:(

Tried calling it but nobody answer. I already suspend the line liao.

Yours,

Clumsy Martin.

huh ? u lost your phone?!

the plastic bag that contains your bread & nutella, did you bring it home?

Yeah, but not inside :( Cud have slipped away from my other bag, though.

Went to the 'crime scene' again to check but found nothing. So, I'm now in the "Hope for the best and Prepare for the worst" mode.

alamak!

did you try calling the phone at the crime scene? maybe near the trash bin, etc?

Well... Could u believe that all of the public phones in Tanjong Pagar MRT are out of order? Had to stop a nice lady to to use her phone a few times.

Went over to Raffles Place to use another public phones.... still no answer... give up. So line suspension is the next best thing to do, rite? Just realised that for some reason you can't actually call starhub cust service's 1633 on a singtel public payphone ???!!!??? Went home instead and settled it using my homephone.

Story of my life... Sorry if I kinda upset the joyous post running mood somehow. Just hope a good outcome comes tomm.

thats the problem, if use a singtel line you can't call starhub...this is so absurb..

Thanks so much for everyone’s concerns esp: Le_charlotte, chacha, Costner, gentle, thelonelyrunner, babumouse.

I managed to get my phone back. It was left in my gym’s dressing room and a good Samaritan passed it over to the front counter.

Wishing all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year : )

Yours,

Happy Martin

Thanks so much for everyone’s concerns esp: Le_charlotte, chacha, Costner, gentle, thelonelyrunner, babumouse.

I managed to get my phone back. It was left in my gym’s dressing room and a good Samaritan passed it over to the front counter.

Yours,

Happy Martin

must buy 4D HP number and give me a share okay. :Batting Eyelashes:

Yours,

Happy Martin

yeah... there are always some wonderful and kind pple out there... juz like the lady whom u used her phone to call your mobile... the person @ the gym... and their little little thought could really make our days... happy for u to recover your mobile, more so when most of us store our contacts / data in our mobile... losing the mobile cld be quite disastrous... :Big Grin:

the next potluck session - 24 Jan 06 (cbd run 3rd year anniversary)

:sweat: I don't know if it's just me... or the food sessions seem to be packed into the span of a few weeks lol.

anyway, season greetings and a happy new year! Good luck, those taking part in the ultra this Sunday, and hope everyone has a strong and good running year for 2009! (:

Yours,

Happy Martin

Sure... Let's put a month's salary on it.. shall we? : )

Yours,

Happy Martin

wah! don't stretch yourl uck too far leh. :LMAO:

Yours,

Happy Martin

wah! don't stretch yourl uck too far leh. :LMAO:

who's know... Martin is going to have more good luck after the cellphone incident :w00t:

Martin, i think it is more prudent if you bet less than the $ value of your phone...

otherwise, you may have gotten back your phone, but you lose it to singapore pools :D

either treat it as "donation" to a good cause, or take it as "investing" in Singapore pools, with the mentality that you will collect it back with "interest" at a later date. :Batting Eyelashes: