Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tekko

CBD Runners Gather - 2015 (Every Tuesday) cbd run

who/where is that hamsome botak? :whistle:

err.. you posted and you ask this question?

sounds goood... got makan right? hmmmm.... will consider! u want me to get anything if i come?

only the hamsome botak can come empty handed okay. :tongue_smilie:

alamak! now i feel sooo vain! i where got hamsom!!!

got lah.. handsome botak! he finally pop out!

alamak! now i feel sooo vain! i where got hamsom!!!

we are trying to tell you....

bring some food tonight :D

Absolutely AAAwesome evening! Can't believe I ate soo much... for sure we ate more calories than we burned! :D

Thank you everyone for your company and the excellent food! Wishing you all a merry x-mas and a great new year ahead!

Cheers!

Guys,

If by any chance you happen to see a black hand phone cloth pouch (inside is my trusted N73), do pm me or call my office line 64163054. Among many possibilities, I may have misplaced it during our food galore session. :(:(

Tried calling it but nobody answer. I already suspend the line liao.

Yours,

Clumsy Martin.

Guys,

If by any chance you happen to see a black hand phone cloth pouch (inside is my trusted N73), do pm me or call my office line 64163054. Among many possibilities, I may have misplaced it during our food galore session. :(:(

Yours,

Clumsy Martin.

huh ? u lost your phone?!

the plastic bag that contains your bread & nutella, did you bring it home?

Guys,

Yours,

Clumsy Martin.

Yeah, but not inside :( Cud have slipped away from my other bag, though.

Went to the 'crime scene' again to check but found nothing. So, I'm now in the "Hope for the best and Prepare for the worst" mode.

Guys,

Yours,

Clumsy Martin.

Went to the 'crime scene' again to check but found nothing. So, I'm now in the "Hope for the best and Prepare for the worst" mode.

alamak!

did you try calling the phone at the crime scene? maybe near the trash bin, etc?

Guys,

Yours,

Clumsy Martin.

alamak!

did you try calling the phone at the crime scene? maybe near the trash bin, etc?

Well... Could u believe that all of the public phones in Tanjong Pagar MRT are out of order? Had to stop a nice lady to to use her phone a few times.

Went over to Raffles Place to use another public phones.... still no answer... give up. So line suspension is the next best thing to do, rite? Just realised that for some reason you can't actually call starhub cust service's 1633 on a singtel public payphone ???!!!??? Went home instead and settled it using my homephone.

Story of my life... Sorry if I kinda upset the joyous post running mood somehow. Just hope a good outcome comes tomm.

Well... Could u believe that all of the public phones in Tanjong Pagar MRT are out of order? Had to stop a nice lady to to use her phone a few times.

Went over to Raffles Place to use another public phones.... still no answer... give up. So line suspension is the next best thing to do, rite? Just realised that for some reason you can't actually call starhub cust service's 1633 on a singtel public payphone ???!!!??? Went home instead and settled it using my homephone.

Story of my life... Sorry if I kinda upset the joyous post running mood somehow. Just hope a good outcome comes tomm.

Martin, i cld fully understand how u r feeling now... i misplaced my fone b4 but i was lucky enough to recover it... hope u cld get back your fone too... :Praying:

It has been a long time since we have potluck.

It bring back beautiful memories of the past. :Love:

Though the quantity of the food is much lesser than what we did in the past!(Imagine Sotong cannot finished! How much leftover we have!). The number folks that handmade the food, more than make up for personnel touch.

There are some folks that are suppose to come, but took a rain check ought to be spank! :angry: ...... :cool_grin:

Thanks for the accompany, it was a good run + TCSS over food/drink session afterward. :cheers:

yes, indeed...

i had a nice time (no run, no contribution, eat only) :P

thanks everyone!

Have a merry christmas and happy new year...

(sorry to hear about your lost phone, martin - see it another way, you get a new phone for the new year!)

:P