Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tekko

CBD Runners Gather - 2015 (Every Tuesday) cbd run

r u gonna make us do intervals in the drinking place with big bright neon signboards? when we ran past u kept talking about it. :Thinking:
Just a note: Bay Run and SCSM 08 is coming up...training is going to get tougher as the days come closer. Appreciate everyone to be puncture, as training will start exactly at 7pm.

that drinking place with the brightest blinks is the nightclub lah..... tigger, u plan to get us to do intervals in the NIGHTCLUB???!!!! :Hypnotized:

can i opt for Velvet Underground@zouk ...hehehe :P

a night club is a club that opens at night? is VU as nightclub as well?

maybe LT is eyeing that place cos there'll most prob have shower facilities and bags deposit.

that drinking place with the brightest blinks is the nightclub lah..... tigger, u plan to get us to do intervals in the NIGHTCLUB???!!!! :Hypnotized:

a night club is a club that opens at night? is VU as nightclub as well?

maybe LT is eyeing that place cos there'll most prob have shower facilities and bags deposit.

hahah...errr... i don't know leh... i reckon the clientele is not la femme...

VU is for clubbing...Laser's playground to lim lim lim!!!

r u gonna make us do intervals in the drinking place with big bright neon signboards? when we ran past u kept talking about it. :Thinking:
Just a note: Bay Run and SCSM 08 is coming up...training is going to get tougher as the days come closer. Appreciate everyone to be puncture, as training will start exactly at 7pm.

I think he referring to the stretch beside zouk. We do interval there before mah. opps, I slacked that time !

tohmin, dont be cheeky...we are poor runners cannot afford to chiong in LV! I happen to attend wedding dinners early part the year and from the outside, can see alot of expensive cars park outside the place and i suspect there moust be some "heavy chionging" activities inside.

We will starting our chionging activies soon. Most probably at the lim's place or FC, unless my favoriate Esp. area complete their renovation and we shall have our 2k fun there.

tohmin, dont be cheeky...we are poor runners cannot afford to chiong in LV! I happen to attend wedding dinners early part the year and from the outside, can see alot of expensive cars park outside the place and i suspect there moust be some "heavy chionging" activities inside.

Sorry, what's LV?

Sorry, what's LV?

Louis Vuitton .. =p

Cannot help but notice this ...

Its punctual ... =p

Thx all for the food ! =)

Cannot help but notice this ...

Its punctual ... =p

Thx all for the food ! =)

nothing unusual ! :P

Sorry, what's LV?

Louis Vuitton .. =p

wanted to say that too :P

I don't mind chionging at the Louis Vuitton store...

hhaha... i think the nightclub is "Lido-something"

hey peeps tomorrow set E got mount faber run anot....

set E.... going up MF ...but will not be doing loops at the top....

we will visit the wave bridge....

CBD run always very punctual one. I late by 2 - 3 mins.. all ppl already gone.

Run by Zouk? That is near my work place.. haha.

The T shirt when can collect? :P

cbd T is not ready....

tigger out of town...

gotta check wif him for more info...

hey peeps tomorrow set E got mount faber run anot....

set E.... going up MF ...but will not be doing loops at the top....

we will visit the wave bridge....

CBD run always very punctual one. I late by 2 - 3 mins.. all ppl already gone.

Run by Zouk? That is near my work place.. haha.

The T shirt when can collect? :P

cbd T is not ready....

tigger out of town...

gotta check wif him for more info...

sigh why no loops, im ready!!

Hi folks,

'am hoping for my knee to recover soon and I can join you all from next run onwards. Just wanna check - if we start from Tanjong Pagar MRT - where do you all leave your belongings? Or, can we leave our stuff in fellow runners' cars?

And the CBD running singlet looks nice - am I took late to add one more request?

Cheers!

Hi folks,

'am hoping for my knee to recover soon and I can join you all from next run onwards. Just wanna check - if we start from Tanjong Pagar MRT - where do you all leave your belongings? Or, can we leave our stuff in fellow runners' cars?

And the CBD running singlet looks nice - am I took late to add one more request?

Cheers!

we usually leave our belongings in fellow runners car....

if nobody drive on a certain day...

i will stay bk n look after the bags... :)

we r still taking booking for the cbd singlet..... :)

the sizing of the singlet has not been finalise yet...

we usually leave our belongings in fellow runners car....

if nobody drive on a certain day...

i will stay bk n look after the bags... :)

we r still taking booking for the cbd singlet..... :)

the sizing of the singlet has not been finalise yet...

Can support and buy the singlet?

I used to run the cbd . whahaa. :tongue_smilie: