Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tekko

CBD Runners Gather - 2015 (Every Tuesday) cbd run

there is no bad weather....

cbd run will be On.... :)

if it rains....

we will do "interval" training to "old chang kee n mr bean" at int'l plaza :D

Errr...there is no bad weather... but I have weak mind... :redface:

Yu Ping and I will be chilling out at Swensen at DG. :Party:

Swensen is having 1 for 1 ice cream sundae from 26-30 May - coupon voucher can be printed from soshiok.com :yummie:

if it rains....

training the stomach ah ? :P

or we can go TP for ice kacang !

Chair.gif

hahaha hilarious...

if it rains....

it looks like the rain has stopped on my side. issit still raining in the cbd?? :/

1. Do you guys operate on a mailing list or something? I'm new and wanted to join. But when I witness the rain in the afternoon, I couldn't be sure if there's still a run on. Was wondering how do you guys keep in touch to know to appear or not?

2. Also you have runs of varying distances, how do we know if it is 9km or 7km for the week?

it looks like the rain has stopped on my side. issit still raining in the cbd?? :/

seemed so ..... look like it's going to be a cool, cool run.

1. Do you guys operate on a mailing list or something? I'm new and wanted to join. But when I witness the rain in the afternoon, I couldn't be sure if there's still a run on. Was wondering how do you guys keep in touch to know to appear or not?

2. Also you have runs of varying distances, how do we know if it is 9km or 7km for the week?

shampoogal, We are not on mailing list. We run every tuesday..no matter rain/shin/thunderstorm...we will be there. We seldom cancel run because of rain, because we go by the phrase "There is No Bad Weather, Only Weak minds". :rolleyes:

If the weather is very bad, we will have kopi and chit chat, which rarely happen. Most of us make a long journey and take great effort to travel down to Tanjong Pagar and to cancel the run will be "criminal".

Distance wise, refer to the first thread...as in any thread in Sgrunners, which will have the latest information. In this case, the menu for the week will be updated on the first thread.

small group today. tao, yankee, ronnie, batx, alvo n fren, babumouse & myself. Tiwazz & charlotte decided to sit it out... something abt battlestar galactica or something :cool_grin:

very cool run today (in all senses of the word.. haha) started off nice & slow towards FC b4 strolling down the stairs at hill st as Tiwazz suggested. on the way back I decided to do some striding to stretch my legs abit & BBM came with me. started off at a comfortable pace but finished with quite a fast pace. all in all a great workout despite the dreary weather! :smilie_daumen1:

thanks everybody for the fantastic company as usual & BBM for the usage of his car for bag deposit (& buying me mr. bean! :Big Grin: haha) see u all next week!

good luck to all sundowners too!!!

small group today. tao, yankee, ronnie, batx, alvo n fren, babumouse & myself. Tiwazz & charlotte decided to sit it out... something abt battlestar galactica or something :cool_grin:

very cool run today (in all senses of the word.. haha) started off nice & slow towards FC b4 strolling down the stairs at hill st as Tiwazz suggested. on the way back I decided to do some striding to stretch my legs abit & BBM came with me. started off at a comfortable pace but finished with quite a fast pace. all in all a great workout despite the dreary weather! :smilie_daumen1:

thanks everybody for the fantastic company as usual & BBM for the usage of his car for bag deposit (& buying me mr. bean! :Big Grin: haha) see u all next week!

No trainer tigger today? :Confused:

if it rains....

Errr...there is no bad weather... but I have weak mind... :redface:

Yu Ping and I will be chilling out at Swensen at DG. :Party:

Swensen is having 1 for 1 ice cream sundae from 26-30 May - coupon voucher can be printed from soshiok.com :yummie:

wow.. JT.. looks like you are doubling up on the ice-cream intake...... no show for me either.....had 4 upsize classes today at FF :P - as usual yummalicious-!

shampoogal, We are not on mailing list. We run every tuesday..no matter rain/shin/thunderstorm...we will be there. We seldom cancel run because of rain, because we go by the phrase "There is No Bad Weather, Only Weak minds". :rolleyes:

If the weather is very bad, we will have kopi and chit chat, which rarely happen. Most of us make a long journey and take great effort to travel down to Tanjong Pagar and to cancel the run will be "criminal".

Distance wise, refer to the first thread...as in any thread in Sgrunners, which will have the latest information. In this case, the menu for the week will be updated on the first thread.

:rolleyes:

well done guys... :smilie_daumen1:

thanks for the company...

it was drizzling at cbd till 650pm...

many of us were reluctant to change to run....

lucky babumouse came (got car to put bags mah)

if not, we will be doing "interval" training at old chang kee n mr bean :D

there is no bad weather, only weak stomach" :D

i saw yankee having a mr bean ice cream b4 the run....

really spoiled my mood to run...

i hv so much craving dat i decided to slack wif charlotte at mr bean :Big Grin:

prettypapillon n shampoogal...

hope to c u at nex wk cbd run....

even if it rains, juz come....

we will decide at 7pm whether it is suitable to run or not ...

need to ask? ;)

甜蜜蜜你笑得甜蜜蜜

好像花儿開在春風里

開在春風里

在哪里在哪里見過你

你的笑容這樣熟悉

我一時想不起

啊~~在夢里

夢里夢里見過你

甜蜜笑得多么甜蜜

是你~是你~夢見的就是你

甜蜜蜜你笑得甜蜜蜜