Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tekko

CBD Runners Gather - 2015 (Every Tuesday) cbd run

It was indeed a cooling run tonite. If only we had such cooling weather to run every time.

Thanks for the muffins too !!! :cheers:

hehe...

i guess mother nature wanna us "to warm our legs" tonite.... :D

ronnie, dasher (guest appearance), cosmic, charlotte, imd, tigger, fennel,

babumouse (guest appearance), ST, cobalt, yankee, tao, yee hua, burnz, batx,

prata, radioactivebread, chengnai, alvo ...

thanks for the company ... :)

tigger...

thanks for the 100+ drinks...

terence0023 ...

thanks for the yummy muffins...

c u again next tue for the final cbd run of the yr ...:)

hehe...

i guess mother nature wanna us "to warm our legs" tonite.... :D

ronnie, dasher (guest appearance), cosmic, charlotte, imd, tigger, fennel,

babumouse (guest appearance), ST, cobalt, yankee, tao, yee hua, burnz, batx,

prata, radioactivebread, chengnai, alvo ...

thanks for the company ... :)

tigger...

thanks for the 100+ drinks...

terence0023 ...

thanks for the yummy muffins...

c u again next tue for the final cbd run of the yr ...:)

singapore 0 thailand 3. dammit!!

i should have stayed and enjoy the muffins!!!

nice weather ... nice crowd ... nice run ... nice isotonic ... nice muffins ... wow starry starry nite too !!!

hey terence0023 - i gotta tarpau the muffins home too ... paiseh leh

how's your little junior getting along ... waking u up all nite long ???

I shld be pehsay cos I only bought 16 muffins din expected last nite, the turnout was good. Hope that those get to eat, will enjoy it. To those who din eat it, let me know, I KIV next time treat u back.

Prata, junior beri naughty..... so for the time being i'm in :ph34r: mode. .... :dance:

Prata, junior beri naughty..... so for the time being i'm in :ph34r: mode. .... :dance:

wooooooooo ... too much nite awake is not so fun i think !!!

but watever ... you gotta enjoy the cheers of your junior in all way ... :Big Grin:

singapore 0 thailand 3. dammit!!

i should have stayed and enjoy the muffins!!!

oh ya, i saw the last bit,

actually, singapore got some chance of scoring, but too bad la.

although, i din eat the muffin, sick la, but i am sure its good.

anyway, a good short run for me, din complete the whole run, felt dizzy when i reach the foot of Fort Canning. so decided to slow run back.

nice run after a week of slacking, someone said, "good eat, good sleep". of cos la, what esle can a sick man do. :tongue_smilie:

A good slow run yesterday. Another classic case of There's No Bad Weather. :whistle:

Thanks for the muffin, hope, the princess don't pattern so much. :Praying:

Training intensity will be tone down until the next cycle.

nice run after a week of slacking, someone said, "good eat, good sleep". of cos la, what esle can a sick man do. :tongue_smilie:

hey burnz !!! not enough prata(s) aft standchart la ... otherwise all system will be well !!! :whistle:

hey burnz !!! not enough prata(s) aft standchart la ... otherwise all system will be well !!! :whistle:

:smilie_daumen1:

I shld be pehsay cos I only bought 16 muffins din expected last nite, the turnout was good. Hope that those get to eat, will enjoy it. To those who din eat it, let me know, I KIV next time treat u back.

Thanks for the muffin ! :cheers:

I think still got extra & some had to ta pao back

tigger, IMD, tiwazz ... i've contacted byron in the Velocity Run to rendevous with us CBD Run in the middle of orchard on TUE 18 Dec - in such that both group starts at 7pm and to meet ( cross path ) in orchard road

thiz is inline with the theme of christmas and to be fun for the last CBD run of 2007 ...

when we meet - of coz ... photo taking and maybe ice cream slurping ??? camera must be included ...

so do we tweak the menu for the coming CBD run ???

calling calling - CBD towkay !!! tigger, imd, tiwazz !!!

need to hear from you guys ??? with regards to xmas fun run into orchard road !!!

the towkay from Velocity has sayz YESH and await - the nod nod from CBD to rendezvous !!!

calling calling - CBD towkay !!! tigger, imd, tiwazz !!!

need to hear from you guys ??? with regards to xmas fun run into orchard road !!!

the towkay from Velocity has sayz YESH and await - the nod nod from CBD to rendezvous !!!

where is the meeting point?

One Suggestion: Istana gate.

good suggestion - kayano ...

will you be coming from the Velocity ???

good suggestion - kayano ...

will you be coming from the Velocity ???

yes... kayano will be running with the velocity group... added his name...

At 5:15min/km, you can get to Istana Gate in about 20 mins, waiting time at traffic lights included. Just run along Amoy St > Cross St > Up Cross St > Chin Swee > Havelock > Clemenceau and you are there. Alternatively, those early birds who want to do a longer run can run with me from CBD to Velocity and then back to the rendezvous point. CBD to Velocity is about 6.5km.

I start my run from CBD to Velocity at about 6.10pm. One thing though, I run with my backpack.

Tiwazz, Tigger, IMD ... so how??

At 5:15min/km, you can get to Istana Gate in about 20 mins, waiting time at traffic lights included. Just run along Amoy St > Cross St > Up Cross St > Chin Swee > Havelock > Clemenceau and you are there. Alternatively, those early birds who want to do a longer run can run with me from CBD to Velocity and then back to the rendezvous point. CBD to Velocity is about 6.5km.

I start my run from CBD to Velocity at about 6.10pm. One thing though, I run with my backpack.

Tiwazz, Tigger, IMD ... so how??

Terence, we are a group of slower runners, we can't match your 5.15 pace !!! Anyway, 6.10pm is too early for most of us. I guess we will wait for the bosses to reply.

Thanks prata and Byron for organising the Christmas run. We see a positive energy from this, unfortunately it crash with our activities that we have plan over the festive period.

Cbd runs are typically plan weeks ahead in line with run events, festive, themes or popular demands.

Just a quick peek(30 days) into the fortune ball of cbd run.

18 DEC - Christmas Tree Run

25 DEC - Christmas Hills Run

1 JAN - 2008 Huat Run

8 JAN - WET Run*

15 JAN - BY Run*

We will provide more details when the time is ripe.

Do keep more ideas coming! It is nice to have different themes along the way. Appreciate do let Tiwazz and Tigger know in advance so that we can plan the run according.

Note: * Super S**** LSD

Thanks prata and Byron for organising the Christmas run. We see a positive energy from this, unfortunately it crash with our activities that we have plan over the festive period.

Cbd runs are typically plan weeks ahead in line with run events, festive, themes or popular demands.

1 JAN - 2008 Huat Run

8 JAN - WET Run*

15 JAN - BY Run*

Do keep more ideas coming! It is nice to have different themes along the way. Appreciate do let Tiwazz and Tigger know in advance so that we can plan the run according.

so in plain simple english, is CBD run today to do the run with Velocity Run? as in both start running from their respective start point and meet along orchard road?

just say yes or no.

:Raised Eyebrow:

1 JAN - 2008 Huat Run

8 JAN - WET Run*

15 JAN - BY Run*

so in plain simple english, is CBD run today to do the run with Velocity Run? as in both start running from their respective start point and meet along orchard road?

just say yes or no.

:Raised Eyebrow:

Christmas run = Christmas Tree run? but cbd runs tomorrow la :P