Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tekko

CBD Runners Gather - 2015 (Every Tuesday) cbd run

ok let me try...from L to R

last row standing up:

??, marcus (pacer), pacer, pacer, pacer, aerosolcan, ..Kk..

2nd last row standing up:

prata, yankeeII, ??, ??, ??, ??, ??, babumouse, ??, sealboon(?), jodan, cosmicwind, raven, cobalt, cfred84, cokiee, ??, realrunner, tin tin

bending down:

ronnie, ??, edwinchiam, hophlng, hibury, lelio-girl, kayano, dreamrunner, DO

seating down:

??, ST, tiwazz, burnz, gentle, tekko, ironmandreamer, yuhua, ??, doraemon_red, sassyrunner, mashie, ??

last row standing up:

prata, yankeeII, ??, ??, ??, ??, ??, babumouse, ??, sealboon(?), jodan, cosmicwind, RAVEN, CHONG, cfred84, cokiee, "COLORFULPANDA"...the one calling for dinner anyone, realrunner, tin tin

bending down:

ronnie, ??, edwinchiam, ??, highbury, lelio-girl, kayano, dreamrunner, DO

seating down:

??, ST, tiwazz, burnz, gentle, tekko, ironmandreamer, yuhua, ??, doraemon_red, sassyrunner, mashie, WISHBONE

I think I can identify and put in capital above. Correct ?. Identified wrongly on Tarepanda. I think she is just next to the lady on the right of BBM.

R0019185.jpg

look carefully at the above pic. there are 6 ladies behind babumouse. may i know who they are?

and who is there sitting beside ST?

I was running with a guy out of marina south and back to White House. can someone tell me who he is?

as i was running toward the tunnel back to start point and was overtaking 2 lady runners, i called out "left" and they obediently jumped to the right immediately! just as i passed them, i heard "Brokie! so fast ar?" HAR! I know them? i turned round and if i am not wrong, they were our passionrunner and meimei. hahahah....

by the way, who is tarepanda?

Brokie, I am not noticeable in this photo... I am standing somewhere behind, only with my face showing in the pic.... However, at the dinner last night, at Maxwell, I was sitting at the same table with Ironmandreamer, and his lovely wife, Yuhua. I was sitting next to Yuhua at the dinner table.

R0019185.jpg

look carefully at the above pic. there are 6 ladies behind babumouse. may i know who they are?

and who is there sitting beside ST?

I was running with a guy out of marina south and back to White House. can someone tell me who he is?

as i was running toward the tunnel back to start point and was overtaking 2 lady runners, i called out "left" and they obediently jumped to the right immediately! just as i passed them, i heard "Brokie! so fast ar?" HAR! I know them? i turned round and if i am not wrong, they were our passionrunner and meimei. hahahah....

by the way, who is tarepanda?

Brokie, I am not noticeable in this photo... I am standing somewhere behind, only with my face showing in the pic.... However, at the dinner last night, at Maxwell, I was sitting at the same table with Ironmandreamer, and his lovely wife, Yuhua. I was sitting next to Yuhua at the dinner table.

oh? then you can't be the one sitting beside mrs IMD in the picture. someone labelled that lady beside her as tarepanda. hahahha....

last row standing up:

prata, yankeeII, ??, ??, ??, ??, ??, babumouse, ??, sealboon(?), jodan, cosmicwind, RAVEN, CHONG, cfred84, cokiee, "COLORFULPANDA"...the one calling for dinner anyone, realrunner, tin tin

bending down:

ronnie, ??, edwinchiam, ??, highbury, lelio-girl, kayano, dreamrunner, DO

seating down:

??, ST, tiwazz, burnz, gentle, tekko, ironmandreamer, yuhua, TAREPANDA, doraemon_red, sassyrunner, mashie, WISHBONE

I think I can identify and put in capital above. Correct ?

cobalt = chong ?

sorry Tarepanda. I think you are standing right next to the lady on the right of BBM. Should be right this time.

On the left of BBM partially hidden is Charlotte on the right of SealBoon ?

wah...my 'lao hua yen' very hard to discern all the many shwe babes, meimei (no pun intended) and hunks...

Brokie, can send me the original sized pic? :)

sorry Tarepanda. I think you are standing right next to the lady on the right of BBM. Should be right this time.

On the left of BBM partially hidden is Charlotte on the right of SealBoon ?

charlotte? charlotte was there last night? how did i miss her? i was thinking how come she was not there.

Nice big group run yesterday. Too many people so quite difficult to get to know everyone. Was trying to look out for pwlee and roonz but was told they didn't come.

Had a nice dinner after the run.

Many thks to tigger for providing the 100plus :cheers: and not forgetting the weather people for the updates too

Nice big group run yesterday. Too many people so quite difficult to get to know everyone. Was trying to look out for pwlee and roonz but was told they didn't come.

Had a nice dinner after the run.

Many thks to tigger for providing the 100plus :cheers: and not forgetting the weather people for the updates too

roonz having her ninja swim wif her sifu ... :D

I must say this 2 reali FAST & FURIOUS .... almost killed this uncle here when trying to pace after them during the return.

I already got killed last week when running with them for the 1st half !

was testing the patt strap and enjoyed running after sassyrunner n leh lio for 1st half... on the return route, they picked up pace and i was left to smell their smoke :lol: :LOL: :lol:

charlotte? charlotte was there last night? how did i miss her? i was thinking how come she was not there.

Aiyoh, you mean you din notice?

She was trying to deposit her bag in your packed to the brim car boot.

She was my first "baggage service" customer. :D

I guess the group is too big liao.

last row standing up:

prata, yankeeII, ??, ??, ??, ??, ??, babumouse, ??, sealboon, jodan, cosmicwind, raven, cobalt, cfred84, cokiee, ??, realrunner, tin tin

bending down:

ronnie, ??, edwinchiam, hophlng, hibury, lelio-girl, kayano, dreamrunner, DO

seating down:

tao, ST, tiwazz, burnz, gentle, tekko, ironmandreamer, yuhua, littleant, doraemon_red, sassyrunner, mashie, wishbone

wah...my 'lao hua yen' very hard to discern all the many shwe babes, meimei (no pun intended) and hunks...

Brokie, can send me the original sized pic? :)

DR, I made do with a pair of magnifying glass (10x) to see who's who. Seeing is believing..Wow Photogenic ! Eye-catching runners who can be featured at the front cover of Asian version Runner's World Magazine. I couldn't find a slot if I were there for the photo..over age liao ! a thorn among the roses.. :sad:

See lah, I told cokiee and brokie to ask everyone to do a round of introductions but instead, cho-cho me! Now, have to do all this guesswork as to who's who... haiz!

:Waiting:

i was very pleased to run with the "Giants" yesterday at the CBD,

the paces was good, while the pack of runner is close,

yes, i am the one who complaint the pace was fast last week,

yes, i am the the one who try to follow the pace of the "Gaints" this week,

Last night, the Giants is more forgiving,

they are much slower,

that is very encouraging to the slower me,

they give advice like

"pose even more important especially when you are tired"

"if you had slow down, don`t be too hurry to pick up the pace to catch"

"slow down, if you have to"

"you are looking strong"

thanks everyone for the company.

"pose even more important especially when you are tired"

"if you had slow down, don`t be too hurry to pick up the pace to catch"

"slow down, if you have to"

"you are looking strong"

thanks everyone for the company.

Mmm. Very wise words indeed. Thanks for sharing here.

last row standing up:

prata, yankeeII, ??, ??, ??, tarepanda, ??, babumouse, Charlotte, sealboon, jodan, cosmicwind, raven, Cobalt, cfred84, cokiee, ColorfulPanda, realrunner, tin tin

bending down:

ronnie, ??, edwinchiam, hophlng, highbury, lelio-girl, kayano, dreamrunner, DO

seating down:

tao, ST, tiwazz, burnz, gentle, tekko, ironmandreamer, yuhua, littleant, doraemon_red, sassyrunner, mashie, wishbone

PassionRunner & Mei Mei not in the picture.

Cobalt, I am guessing you ar one of them at the last row standing. Hope I am right.

Cobalt, sorry. Back to your position. Cheers !

Cobalt, I am guessing you ar one of them at the last row standing. Hope I am right.

No, bro, I'm standing right behind you (in blue).