Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tekko

CBD Runners Gather - 2015 (Every Tuesday) cbd run

tintin...

welcome bk to sg....

so nice to see u again....

although u will be leaving on thurs...

u still managed to find time to squeeze in a cbd run ....

take care n all the best to u ... :)

n yes.. we had taken alot of group pics... :D

Very nice to have a 1-stop place to see so many familiar faces.

Really enjoyed the run today. Did not know that I was running with 2 er-mei du-ti, passion and "meimei".

And somehow I was bummed from my original table and ended up sitting at the kayano and er-meis table. Only after conversation during supper did i realised who i am associating with. Nice to meet you ladies (and kayano)!

hope to be able to come back again next year in december. Those interested in Cleveland Marathon can contact me for lodging and other arrangements.

best,

tintin in cleveland ohio

Hi All,

I did a good run with Gentle and was pacing behind him and Brokie and then at the Jetty roundabout, Brokie joined the Do & Dream team. I continued with Gentle all the way back however at the TG Pagar MRT traffic light, Gentle decided to wait go back with IMD and they saw Brokie coming back.

It was nice meeting all of you. It was indeed a big gathering. After that joined the group for dinner at Maxwell Market.

All tables were taken up by the other SGRunners (IMD - one tableful, Cokiee - one tableful) so I joined another table where there were 2 ladies...must say shwe mei mei. Introduced myself and got to know them and they are Mashie, PassionRunner and one more not a member of this SGRunners forum yet and called Mei Mei.

BBM - Here you must learn. Self introduce to get to know more people. Next time ok ?

When PassionRunner heard my nick "Kayano", she let out a loud "oh...!!!!" and covered her mouth. I was like.... :redface:

We were chit chatting and then TinTin joined us.

Finally, I got to meet the Er Mei Pei gang and the disciples of Ultra.

Prata - I am not their Er Mei Pei's master. It is Ultra sifu.

Then somewhere from nowhere, a dragonfly landed on my mesh potatoes. There goes my carbo loading. Cokiee later came over to our tabel and asked did we see a dragonfly fly low ? If you see menad it going to rain. I thought it was his pet insect flew off and was killed.

It was nice meeting TinTin, Prata, Chong, Colorfulpanda (hope you sign upo as member in SGRunners and share with us on your gears), the Er Mei Pei gang (Mashie, PassionRunner and Mei Mei), ST and Wishbone too.

Thanks to Tigger for sponsoring the 100+ can drinks.

Thanks Gentle for the run.

Cheers !

Kayano

hi all!

i dOnt think i have a ChoiCe but to sign up as "Mei Mei" !!!! havent bai4 shi1 yet leh... :Raised Eyebrow: i

must really comment on the poor dragonfly which sacrificed on kayano's mesh potatoes. kana throw to the drain after "sauna". :tongue_smilie:

anyway, was great to meet everyone (i'm still very much confused who's who -__-||)

p.s. Thks Tin Tin for being part-time E Mei today. hehe!

hey tintin! long time no see how's everything? coming back for SCSM? when did u came back to singapore? looking forward to meet u! :)

Hi! long time no see. came back last wed morning. leaving this thursday. Just for my little brother's wedding.

so long folks!

p.s. Thks Tin Tin for being part-time E Mei today. hehe!

??? what have i gotten myself into?

anyway, i will be returning to my mountain in the west for quiet mediation and ninja training for some time.

hopefully I will be able to come back and run with you all again next year.

... tintin also 'ermei' ???

I definitely not ermei. But am privileged to get to know the 3 ladies today.

nice meeting you tintin... n thks 4 being sweeper #1 4 2day's run (me sweeper #2)... mayb next time when u r back, we can run 2 e same route again, but stop @ e live seafood buffet 4 dinner?! (wondered if those guys found e mrt station?)

u r definitely gonna miss sin's weather, i always do when i go back during winter. if u r ever heading 2 SF (feb-apr) next yr, give me a holler (will pm u my email addy), will b glad 2 show u ard, n even a nice run.

hope u hv a safe flight on thurs, n stay warm.

So hophlng and Cokiee, did it make your day at CBD run? ^_^

Your Tudi strain the ankle, and Dream assign me the task of taking care of her...

As a gentleman, it is my duty.

Ha....which duti? I got a few.

ultra shifu, mashie lah.

You did not run with the shi jie? :/

sifu, i saw mei mei trailing behind, its was dark @ nite n w/no sweeper, not safe 4 her 2 run alone @ e back of e pack... da shi jie got many yen dao hunks protecting... so i stayed back 2 b e sweeper 2gather wif tintin.

da shi jie's ankle/foot is ok, so dun worry... she'll fly thru e finish line within 2hr15mins!

being new 2 running, mei mei awaits ur training...

i personally experience to witness the master of 'ermei' training the 'ermei' disciples on a round table ...

haha 'ermei' master kayano ... and 'ermei' disciples - mashie, passion and 'meimei' ... tintin also 'ermei' ???

over the round table at maxwell market !!!

and kayano !!! prata is yellow in color hor ... hehe

haha... sorry, prata... now we know u r also 龍的傳人.

When PassionRunner heard my nick "Kayano", she let out a loud "oh...!!!!" and covered her mouth. I was like.... :redface:

kayano... it was me n mashie tat let out tat loud "oh!" lah... me alone功力not there yet... :53:

cant blame us leh, e pic of u in ur avatar dun look like u in-person.

... tintin also 'ermei' ???

I definitely not ermei. But am privileged to get to know the 3 ladies today.

nice meeting you tintin... n thks 4 being sweeper #1 4 2day's run (me sweeper #2)... mayb next time when u r back, we can run 2 e same route again, but stop @ e live seafood buffet 4 dinner?! (wondered if those guys found e mrt station?)

u r definitely gonna miss sin's weather, i always do when i go back during winter. if u r ever heading 2 SF (feb-apr) next yr, give me a holler (will pm u my email addy), will b glad 2 show u ard, n even a nice run.

hope u hv a safe flight on thurs, n stay warm.

Passion U also from SF??????

Me also from ard that region... wa wa .. small small world

Hi All,

I did a good run with Gentle and was pacing behind him and Brokie and then at the Jetty roundabout, Brokie joined the Do & Dream team. I continued with Gentle all the way back however at the TG Pagar MRT traffic light, Gentle decided to wait go back with IMD and they saw Brokie coming back.

It was nice meeting all of you. It was indeed a big gathering. After that joined the group for dinner at Maxwell Market.

All tables were taken up by the other SGRunners (IMD - one tableful, Cokiee - one tableful) so I joined another table where there were 2 ladies...must say shwe mei mei. Introduced myself and got to know them and they are Mashie, PassionRunner and one more not a member of this SGRunners forum yet and called Mei Mei.

BBM - Here you must learn. Self introduce to get to know more people. Next time ok ?

We were chit chatting and then TinTin joined us.

Finally, I got to meet the Er Mei Pei gang and the disciples of Ultra.

Prata - I am not their Er Mei Pei's master. It is Ultra sifu.

Then somewhere from nowhere, a dragonfly landed on my mesh potatoes. There goes my carbo loading. Cokiee later came over to our tabel and asked did we see a dragonfly fly low ? If you see menad it going to rain. I thought it was his pet insect flew off and was killed.

It was nice meeting TinTin, Prata, Chong, Colorfulpanda (hope you sign upo as member in SGRunners and share with us on your gears), the Er Mei Pei gang (Mashie, PassionRunner and Mei Mei), ST and Wishbone too.

Thanks to Tigger for sponsoring the 100+ can drinks.

Thanks Gentle for the run.

Cheers !

Kayano

Wah... even the carbo loading session is so happening!!! :smilie_daumen1:

Enjoyed last nite's run... Everyone looking strong .. more PBs this Sunday!! ^_^ Have fun at SCSM.. see everyone at the finish line... :cheers:

Was indeed a great turn-out :Applause: but didnt get to know everyone yet.

especially all the er-mei shwe meimei ..... haha

but, luckily got another 2 shwe meimei Sassy and leh-lio to run and follow with.

I must say this 2 reali FAST & FURIOUS .... almost killed this uncle here when trying to pace after them during the return.

It's interesting to watch this 2 babe running sprinting neck-to-neck till the end ... and will see good results from them this coming sunday.

U go girls ... :smilie_daumen1:

cheers

hey tintin! long time no see how's everything? coming back for SCSM? when did u came back to singapore? looking forward to meet u! :)

Hi! long time no see. came back last wed morning. leaving this thursday. Just for my little brother's wedding.

so long folks!

hi, nice to see you again. Almost cannot recognise u anymore. Next time, let us know in advance when u are back, okie !

Enjoy the time here !

Thanks everyone for the good run last night... it was really fun to be running with a big group... Have always been in passive mode reading the interesting and sometimes funny msgs in the forum... finally got a chance to see how some sgrunners look like... got to intro myself to some of the sgrunners (DO, Dreamrunner, Tintin, Prata, Michael, Kayano, Doraemon, Ironmandreamer and his wife) at the run. Also saw other sgrunners (brokie, gentle, tigger, ronnie etc), but didn't have a chance to intro myself... maybe next time... Anyway, I wish all the best in the SCSM this sunday...

passion - help !!!

i 'chiak' kangtang ( potato ) and prata one ...

no understand !!! hehe - hanyu pinyin is OK ...

Anyway, I wish all the best in the SCSM this sunday...

panda - hope to see at StanChart ... said you'll try to be at the 21km ???

passion - help !!!

i 'chiak' kangtang ( potato ) and prata one ...

no understand !!! hehe - hanyu pinyin is OK ...

Anyway, I wish all the best in the SCSM this sunday...

panda - hope to see at StanChart ... said you'll try to be at the 21km ???

Prata, after much thinking last night, I will try the 10km event first... next yr, I will attempt the half-marathon. I don't thnk I am good enough for the half-marathon. Prefer to take it slow and easy.

Thanks everyone for the good run last night... it was really fun to be running with a big group... Have always been in passive mode reading the interesting and sometimes funny msgs in the forum... finally got a chance to see how some sgrunners look like... got to intro myself to some of the sgrunners (DO, Dreamrunner, Tintin, Prata, Michael, Kayano, Doraemon, Ironmandreamer and his wife) at the run. Also saw other sgrunners (brokie, gentle, tigger, ronnie etc), but didn't have a chance to intro myself... maybe next time... Anyway, I wish all the best in the SCSM this sunday...

hehe... i was curious what is " tarepanda"... now i know... U r shwe n fast tarebabe not droopy one...

Tarepanda.png

I must say this 2 reali FAST & FURIOUS .... almost killed this uncle here when trying to pace after them during the return.

I already got killed last week when running with them for the 1st half !

hehe... i was curious what is " tarepanda"... now i know... U r shwe n fast tarebabe not droopy one...

Tarepanda.png

so, there is actually a Panda called TarePanda arhh? I anyhow whack and got the spelling correct...haha

TarePanda, you are good for a 10km PB this time...join this 'seow' running kampong for more of the longer distance runs, and soon you will be shouting 'Down, Down, TarePanda.....Sundown :tongue_smilie: '

and Prata...din get to meet u this time....u must have been too busy running around :tongue_smilie:

so, Mashie is the 'Da Shi Jie'....so, I din get to meet the Er Shi Jie, and the San Shi Mei.....next time ba :rolleyes:

Prata, after much thinking last night, I will try the 10km event first... next yr, I will attempt the half-marathon. I don't thnk I am good enough for the half-marathon. Prefer to take it slow and easy.

10km sounds good. then 21km next year. and follow with 42km 2009 ???

wah - if calculate like that 2010 ... you'll be ultra-panda !!! hehehe

R0019185.jpg

look carefully at the above pic. there are 6 ladies behind babumouse. may i know who they are?

and who is there sitting beside ST?

I was running with a guy out of marina south and back to White House. can someone tell me who he is?

as i was running toward the tunnel back to start point and was overtaking 2 lady runners, i called out "left" and they obediently jumped to the right immediately! just as i passed them, i heard "Brokie! so fast ar?" HAR! I know them? i turned round and if i am not wrong, they were our passionrunner and meimei. hahahah....

by the way, who is tarepanda?

ok let me try...from L to R

last row standing up:

??, marcus (pacer), pacer, pacer, pacer, aerosolcan, ..Kk..

2nd last row standing up:

prata, yankeeII, ??, ??, ??, ??, ??, babumouse, ??, sealboon(?), jodan, cosmicwind, ??, ??, cfred84, cokiee, ??, realrunner, tin tin

bending down:

ronnie, ??, edwinchiam, ??, hibury, lelio-girl, kayano, dreamrunner, DO

seating down:

??, ST, tiwazz, burnz, gentle, tekko, ironmandreamer, yuhua, ??, doraemon_red, sassyrunner, mashie, ??

R0019185.jpg

look carefully at the above pic. there are 6 ladies behind babumouse. may i know who they are?

and who is there sitting beside ST?

I was running with a guy out of marina south and back to White House. can someone tell me who he is?

as i was running toward the tunnel back to start point and was overtaking 2 lady runners, i called out "left" and they obediently jumped to the right immediately! just as i passed them, i heard "Brokie! so fast ar?" HAR! I know them? i turned round and if i am not wrong, they were our passionrunner and meimei. hahahah....

by the way, who is tarepanda?

I look so fat!!!! sad sad aridi..