Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tekko

CBD Runners Gather - 2015 (Every Tuesday) cbd run

Weather Report as at 5:30pm - Cloudy.

It's the "neither-here-nor-there" kinda weather. Looks like its gonna rain but yet there seems to be a ray of light.

Not runnin today... Have fun... TIme for bed.. Nitez.. *snores*

Cfred, very early for bedtime. Night still young. Exams over?

Sassy, Ronnie. Thks for weather updates. I think should be ok.

Weather update at 6pm : cloudy

See u all later .........

Weather update at 6pm : cloudy

See u all later .........

Ran to near Marina area make a quick u-turn and back....cooling weather :smilie_daumen1:

Well.....the rain came after that! I hope none of you were caught by it? :/

Thanks to all the pacers who came down today. But it was a quick introduction to the pacers, especially those who are not sgrunners. Maybe we can do what the pacers did last year, lined up the pacers according to their respective timing so that we can identify properly the pacers that we are following on race day. Then run accordingly to the target race pace. I think the front pace is running way out of target.

Hi All,

Nice meeting all of you. It was a big turnout. First time joining them in the CBD run. Rushed home and got my gear and it was already light rain on the road there. The light rain stopped just nice for us. The weather was good that the rain just hold there for us throughout the run.

Reach home and at the hawker center, the rain poured very strongly. I was stucked at the hawker ctr near my home for a while.

Thanks to the Pacers Team who were there. Thanks to Dream for pacing us. You have a gang of runner following you.

Thanks to Tigger for the briefing and 100 Plus.

I enjoyed the company of runners and the run.

Stazla, the running helps to keep me look younger. Thanks for the compliment.

Sassy, you took off and I couldn't see anymore. Only see you at the start and Finish area.

Pwlee, finally got to meet you in person.

Cheers !

Kayano

it was indeed a nice run in good weather...so tendency for many to run faster than target pace...hehe

nice to meet many kakis and new runners too...sorry din get everyone's name/nick, although I did try to talk to some of the new runners...pwlee was one whom I remember, thanks for introducing yourself!

a pity more pacers could not make it....ended up with quite a large following for me, 42km, 21km, 10km runners alike...not that I was complaining, I enjoyed the company and presence of all babe and hunk runners in my entourage...

hope to see more of you next Tues...:)

tigger - got your kinky stuff from BKK hehe ... pass you next TUE at CBD run ???

let me know if you need that earlier ...

when are you leaving WA ???

So nice to see so many kakis today.

Had a great run.

Thanks ST and Joanna for waiting and pacing me. =)

Without you ladies, I would have fade away long ago.

Nice meeting you, PWLee. =)

Kayano, think I met you before at NBRR hor? So pai say, the "camera' is not working well then. Snap, but image remains fuzzy. Dun worry, this time the camera is working fine. :)

Thanks Everyone for the Nice Cool Run last nite... I was trying to show the front pack the correct route .. ended up chasing them... they were doing 5min pace!! :redface: These guys n gals are peaking very well for their SCSM's sub 4 hr n sub 3.45 hr target .. :smilie_daumen1:

Dream.. Sorry.. i got dragged by speed monsters.. leaving U to pace the 4hr group of shwe babes n hunk.. :tongue_smilie: Heehee... the tempo pace of the front pack very shiokz in the cool night!! :cool_grin:

Pwlee , nice meeting U.. n also the shwe n fast babes fm Velocity Run... :)

It was a nice run last night, arrived late at about 703pm...

was looking around for the runners, then saw babumouse running past me while putting on his singlet, so off both of us went, sprinting towards marina south chasing for the pack. Have to ask for direction to marina south.

Met up with the front pack, Do, Raven, leh lio, sassy, cosmic. The one who was flying during sunday run is flying last night as well. Very shiok run and the cool weather really helps.

Really enjoys myself.

The front pack is really "Fast and Furious"

A crowd of +/- 40 pax gathering to run together last evening at CBD. The pacers(lead by DT) was there to join in the fun around Marina South.

We started off at 7pm sharp towards Marina under cool weather.(Apology to have left a few runners that are late)

The pace is out for last evening. Most probably due to the cool weather and unfamiliar with the route.

We should be running at race pace currently and should be able to achive it(race pace) for next week.

Hopefully more pacers will come next week, so that the rest of the folks can identify them and get to know their race strategy for the run.

Seeya next week.

Thanks tigger for inviting me and leading the run.

My pleasure in meeting all the regular sgrunners for the 1st time, sorry i didnt get to know some of you cos the group is really quite huge.

Hope to run with the group sometime again. :Peace:

A crowd of +/- 40 pax gathering to run together last evening at CBD. The pacers(lead by DT) was there to join in the fun around Marina South.

We started off at 7pm sharp towards Marina under cool weather.(Apology to have left a few runners that are late)

The pace is out for last evening. Most probably due to the cool weather and unfamiliar with the route.

We should be running at race pace currently and should be able to achive it(race pace) for next week.

Hopefully more pacers will come next week, so that the rest of the folks can identify them and get to know their race strategy for the run.

Seeya next week.

Keke, in Tiwazz absence, is anyone able to recite off the names of the runners yesterday?

Thanks for the 100 Plus last nite, LT.

Nice evening for a cool run last night. Since the route was shorter, I used it for a tempo run instead of the actual slower race pace.

Nice to see so many people. Met Tigger and Ronnie. Thks Tigger for the drinks.

Enjoyed the chit chat with the group after the run.

Felt great running in CBD again after MIA-ing for so long..Turn-out for the run was good and got some tips from the pacers too! :Big Grin:

Unfortunately, went off pace again cos' the weather was really good ytd night. :tongue_smilie: But overall, a very enjoyable run! If I can make it next week, will try to follow closely behind the pacers.

Thank you tigger for organising this run! :smilie_daumen1:

Please check back for next tuesday weather forecast. :P

:LMAO:

I think I'll rely on updates from Sassy.

Stay tuned for the next episode of "Storm in a CBD teacup" coming next tuesday :P

Please check back for next tuesday weather forecast. :P

:LMAO:

I think I'll rely on updates from Sassy.

Stay tuned for the next episode of "Storm in a CBD teacup" coming next tuesday :P

:Big Grin: :smilie_daumen1: