Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tekko

CBD Runners Gather - 2015 (Every Tuesday) cbd run

tigger, is this Mohan a teacher?

my indian friend like to sue people :Black Eye:

your friend a lawyer ah ???

why like that when my most available bachelor kaki is not around.

no problem ronnie will take care of them...

opps....hope bee not coming 2nite. :rolleyes:

wei! bee saw already!

wah such a big group tonite,

Can't make for tonite run.......sorry guys.... u knw the reason....... :Sigh:

oh...like that, terence i will pass the CD to kops :)

Hi Stazla,

Nice meeting you yesterday.... I will be joining for the first time... and I will also be bringing my friend with me. See you then.

wah such a big group tonite,

Can't make for tonite run.......sorry guys.... u knw the reason....... :Sigh:

oh...like that, terence i will pass the CD to kops :)

oh............okok will see how to get it from LT......xie xie

What route you guys will be doing tonight?

I work in HarbourFront and live in Robertson Quay. I'm not sure I can make 7pm at Tanjong Pagar because my running gear is at home.

If you guys run on that side of that river, I might be able to join you guys half way.

What route you guys will be doing tonight?

I work in HarbourFront and live in Robertson Quay. I'm not sure I can make 7pm at Tanjong Pagar because my running gear is at home.

If you guys run on that side of that river, I might be able to join you guys half way.

We would be doing the Marina South route.

I'm thinking of joining this run for the first time. Will probably come down from work. Is it difficult to park along the road where all of you meet? Are there alternative parking places nearby?

I'm thinking of joining this run for the first time. Will probably come down from work. Is it difficult to park along the road where all of you meet? Are there alternative parking places nearby?

Not really, else there are plenty of carpark around, behind white house, Tanjong pagar, international plaza, etc ....

Not really, else there are plenty of carpark around, behind white house, Tanjong pagar, international plaza, etc ....

Ok. Will try to look for a lot along the side of the road.

Btw, what sort of pace range does the group run. Is it very fast?

It's up to individual. If u want, u can run fast or run slow. There is no right or slow answer, run according to what you feel comfortable. But the marathon pacers would be joining us tonight. From last year experience, they would run according to marathon pace. Each group would be running at different pace, u just had to follow the right group.

don't worry, there are fast and not so fast runners

don't worry, there are fast and not so fast runners

only "SLACK" runners rite.............bee :whistle:

It's up to individual. If u want, u can run fast or run slow. There is no right or slow answer, run according to what you feel comfortable. But the marathon pacers would be joining us tonight. From last year experience, they would run according to marathon pace. Each group would be running at different pace, u just had to follow the right group.

Ok thks Ronnie.

Havent met the CBD gang cos have been running RL Velocity run all this while. Will look out for all of you. Looks like it'll be a big group.

only "SLACK" runners rite.............bee :whistle:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :Secret:

Ok thks Ronnie.

Havent met the CBD gang cos have been running RL Velocity run all this while. Will look out for all of you. Looks like it'll be a big group.

No problem ! C u later. Yes, it's going to be a big group tonight. Come, come & met your pacers too.

i will heading down tg pagar for my 1st ever cbd run with you people. hope to catch the pacers too. please wait for me.

Weather outlook: Partly cloudy, showers with thunder over many areas in the afternoon.

Aiyoh... with ultra sifu ard, where got rain one.

Weather outlook: Partly cloudy, showers with thunder over many areas in the afternoon.

Psst.....I am not coming for this run :blushing:

that's the thing....he won't be there!

I think, this had been the weather in CBD for the past one week. As long it's stopped before 5pm, then the evening run is so cooling !