Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tekko

CBD Runners Gather - 2015 (Every Tuesday) cbd run

Thanks for a GREAT run today :) Enjoyed exploring the slopes, loops and perils of MF for the first time at such an intensity... :sweat: Big kam sia also to all who provided the much needed isotonic drinks at the end of the run :cheers:

Need to resume stretching or else may not be able to walk properly tomorrow! haha :lol:

wah...so siong arhh? :sweat:

nvm...no pain, no gain...hill training is good for your marathon prep :smilie_daumen1:

Thanks for a GREAT run today :) Enjoyed exploring the slopes, loops and perils of MF for the first time at such an intensity... :sweat: Big kam sia also to all who provided the much needed isotonic drinks at the end of the run :cheers:

Need to resume stretching or else may not be able to walk properly tomorrow! haha :lol:

me too ! having problem going down the stair earlier ! :nope:

Nice run today.. As usual I slacked once more... Hahaha

Seems lik every week im e one who do e least mileage one :P

hehe...u aint alone ...:D

lynn, tao, ST, charlotte, bee, yee hua, stazla, fennel, ronnie, imd, edwin, cfred, jamessoh, terrence, yankee, roentgen,

tigger...

thanks for the company juz now.... :)

thanks to those who provide the much needed isotonic drinks too...

everyone hv get used to the route liao....

most of them did very well by doing some loops up at the hill ...

everyone is improving...

well done n keep it up... :xyzthumbs:

c u again next tues ... :)

Thanks for a GREAT run today. Enjoyed exploring the slopes, loops and perils of MF for the first time at such an intensity... Big kam sia also to all who provided the much needed isotonic drinks at the end of the run.

wah...so siong arhh? :sweat:

nvm...no pain, no gain...hill training is good for your marathon prep :smilie_daumen1:

Thanks for the encouragement Dream :) Yah, I think the MF hills will certainly help to boost my confidence for the reportedly gentle slopes of the NYC marathon :P

so did my cousin's friend's friend's friend's friend's cousin turn up?

did you do your job? or you ran a PB? :P

so did my cousin's friend's friend's friend's friend's cousin turn up?

did you do your job? or you ran a PB? :P

didnt see anyone new today.. mmm

it's :9:, not you lor :P

didnt see anyone new today.. mmm

oh.. now then i remember, i thought you are supposed to run with a girl-girl..?

Ah Bee volunteers to do plus plus tonight :)

ah bee did plus plus :rolleyes:

means if still can walk properly, means ok?

Hmmm u mean U didnt see her? She was runnin beside me throughout lei? *scratch head*

Hmmm u mean U didnt see her? She was runnin beside me throughout lei? *scratch head*

I thought 7-month over liow? :whistle:

huh? who? :huh:

forgotten to go back...

:o

So CBD Runs every Tuesday will have one extra runner for next 11 months? <_<

i only saw stazle running beside u, u means u got another girl-girl running with u lar. scarly man !

hi! me just joined this forum. me v slow jogger..trying to lose weight n regain past form..can i know next tues which route u all are doing? me work at raffles place area and hoping to find pple to motivate me..tks

hi! me just joined this forum. me v slow jogger..trying to lose weight n regain past form..can i know next tues which route u all are doing? me work at raffles place area and hoping to find pple to motivate me..tks

Just refer to the first page of this post, u will find the answer.

C'ya

the actual route would only be posted 1 or 2 day before tuesday by our trainer, so come back & check this post closer to tuesday. See u there nect week !

Just to remind everyone CBD runs are gearing up for 42km on SCSM 07. Training is not going to be easy. If you are not doing the full distance on 2nd Dec, please gauge on your own fitness and do lesser sets than the intended. Go along with your fitness and listen to your body.

A good run. Nice accompany. Everyone is gearing up for SCSM 07. Cool. :smilie_daumen1:

Anyone undie/pant/shorts not wet after the run?

Just to remind everyone CBD runs are gearing up for 42km on SCSM 07. Training is not going to be easy. If you are not doing the full distance on 2nd Dec, please gauge on your own fitness and do lesser sets than the intended. Go along with your fitness and listen to your body.

yupz! :Big Grin:

Anyone undie/pant/shorts not wet after the run?

need to sing out this part..."any sweat? no sweat..underwear wet wet..dun believe come and check..check already dun regret..."

ok..anyway...was a good run ytday...dun think i ran as well as the previous time..maybe due to recovery of flu..abit struggling at the 3rd loop uphill.

but can see everyone improving...well done everyone!

need to sing out this part..."any sweat? no sweat..underwear wet wet..dun believe come and check..check already dun regret..."

ok..anyway...was a good run ytday...dun think i ran as well as the previous time..maybe due to recovery of flu..abit struggling at the 3rd loop uphill.

but can see everyone improving...well done everyone!

you are still quite fast... thanks for the encourgement when i was doing the loops!

Heads Up

After all the hard work, it is time to Mark Your Calendar.

After SCSM 06, we have a small celebration for CBD runners on the following Tuesday(5th Dec 06) after the event. We had a great time. Some of the reports can be found from Page 275 within this thread onward.

This year, there is a similiar intend to have a gathering to "slack", mingle, chit chat about the event and all the WET sessions we have been through together. :tongue_smilie:

In order not to waste food(like last year), whereby SOTONG EUS(eat until scare!). We are going to have the celebration at a resturant nearby CBD area which serve Halal food/buffet.

Date: 7 Dec 07

Time: 7pm

Venue: TBA when the date come nearer