Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tekko

CBD Runners Gather - 2015 (Every Tuesday) cbd run

winners of the game (one lady and one guy) have to go for compulsory valentine's day dinner together!!!

:P

SPONSORED BY GENTLE!!!!! :whistle:

Let see the crystal ball what is likely to happen on that day.... :Thinking:

1) Run

2) Game

3) Light makan

4) Lot of laughters

5) A night to remember

no intervals no fun :Shame On You:

u want to do time trial boh ?

Hi everyone! I'm new here. Just came across this forum today from someone's blog page. I'm male, 31 this year and i'm an average runner. Took part in the SC run last Dec 06, really happy to be able to complete my first attempt for the 21km.

The CBD run sounds cool! I've included my name. Are there really going to be almost 100 participants? Cool!

Hmm...I don't know anyone here..So, do i just get there next Tues at the meeting point?? :/

Valentine Day - CBD Run

Date: 13 Feb 07

Time: 6:45pm(7pm start)

Route: TP-Sundial-Esplanade-Fullerton-TP

Distance: <10km

Special gift for ladies

It is time of the year, whereby our Cupid will shoot some arrows, whether chuan or not, difficult to say......Let meet up and enjoy our Valentine Day Run :Drooling:

Eligible Boi Boi

littletigger

tiwazz

Ronnie

hohorunner

Eligible Mei Mei

Bee

charlotte

Sxuanjing

roonz (not running...want gift oni)

Matchmaker

Sotong

Valuable Guest

Brokenrunner

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cbd run is ON ...tue 13 feb...

for cbd run...

our typical dist is abt 6-12km max....

those who wanna do 5-6km r most welcome too...

juz let us know n we will hv rear runners to accompany u...

dun worry abt the pace....

we can always u-turn back earlier...

feel free to join us....:)

juz come n hv fun.... oo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reminder

1) Please arrive before 6:45pm. Run will start at 7pm sharp.

2) A max of 10 mins wait for late runners(if someone know you are coming but late). After which the late comers will have to play catch up.

3) A briefing for the route will be held prior to the run

4) Those not familiar with the run, please speak to the organiser and a buddy will be assign to run together(depending on your pace)

5) all runs will have to end by 8:30pm(at the start point). For whatever reason, u get missing(lost) or whatever, pls come back to the start pt.

- kops21(2 July 06)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hmmm .... CBD run thread getting a bit rusty ..

anyone keen to do a warm up run at

Time : 7pm

Date : 13 feb 07 (Tuesday)

Place : Meet outside Tanjong Pagar MRT facing CPF building, Capital Tower or turn around you see IP

(the car park between tanjong pagar MRT n "white house")

tanjong pagar mrt - exit B

meeting point - here

possible lockers svc available at 71, robinson rd

(robinson rd post office) .....abt 200m away fr tanjong pargar mrt

locker svc - click here

The most scenic part is the steamboat .. can see cannot eat ..

1) ronnie

2) bala

3) sxuanjing

4) meteor

5) dasher (busy attending the salsa session) - ?

6) littlefoot

7) cosmic

8) charlotte

9) jamessoh

10) philip ?

11) IMD

12) realrunner

13) cyber ?

14)

15) tekko - ?

16) gentle

17) nemo

18) kickjazz

19) bee (reserved one spot for her) - she can drop by anytime

20) tiwazz

21) the one who can run 10m more than anyone else

(I be parking at TP MRT, can tobang barang barang inside my car.)

22) patrick ?

23) brokie (reserved one spot for the one who may make a special

guest appearance someday) ?

24) bikerchic ?

25) andy ?

26) paulh ?

27) puayhien

28) aichai

29) doraemon_red ?

30) shutehelup n gf

31) Ruth (joining but will be running at my own pace cos rather slow) ?

32) sotong (the one who might make a surprise appearance juz for the durian puffs) - ?

33) charmane

34) roentgen

35) morgan ?

36) angelicawonders

37) roonz

38) Yean Yin

39) Splitz (aka Leonard)

40) TG

41) CompassT71

42) cfred

43) teelee

44) superboy

45) t@z

46) run3

47) run3 colleague ?

48) kay

49) rayner

50) leh lio gal

51) dasher's fren ?

52) tin tin

53) ham

54) DO ?

55) dream ?

56) divey

57) bug ?

58) novaflux ?

59) Freespirit ?

60) queborg

61) junie

62) cokiee?

63) flip ?

64) fennel

65) joey

66) Steerpike

67) nyquist2000 ?

68) eunice

69) zqang

70) gems

71) migthyjoe

72) s1700p4

73) alecchua

74) joao_li

75) edbaey

76) babumouse

77) stazla

78) rim

79) scottishrunner

80) terrance

81) Asturias

82) raconteur

83) powderpuffgal

84) petia

85) michiy

86) piglet

87) eugene ng8

88) kat

89) michiko

90) mr_beanz81

91) chongst

92) roadhog

93) ksat90

94) casperlove

95) juwatim

96) jodan

97) Running_Away aka Leslie

p.s. : all latest info will be updated here ...

pls refer to the 1st page (1st post) of this thread for the latest...

feel free to put u name down....

i will update ur name on the first page accordingly...

thanks....:)

- sxuanjing

First Run 24 Jan 06 - 9 persons taken part - kops21

meteor, sxuanjing, ronnie, kops, dash, littlefoot (sport venturer), bala,

cosmic, tiwazz...

1st cbd run - click here for FR

Hi everyone! I'm new here. Just came across this forum today from someone's blog page. I'm male, 31 this year and i'm an average runner. Took part in the SC run last Dec 06, really happy to be able to complete my first attempt for the 21km.

The CBD run sounds cool! I've included my name. Are there really going to be almost 100 participants? Cool!

Hmm...I don't know anyone here..So, do i just get there next Tues at the meeting point?? :/

nope sir, the nick in the first list are the number of runners that have grace the event.

A typical day will have around 10 runners. Might increase to 50 depending on the occassion.

Not to worry, just meet on Tuesday at 6:45pm. The run start at 7pm sharp. The exact location can be found on the first page. You will see a group of runners in their attire, you won't be able to miss it.

nope sir, the nick in the first list are the number of runners that have grace the event.

A typical day will have around 10 runners. Might increase to 50 depending on the occassion.

Not to worry, just meet on Tuesday at 6:45pm. The run start at 7pm sharp. The exact location can be found on the first page. You will see a group of runners in their attire, you won't be able to miss it.

hello the bouncy striped feline, don't mind me saying this okay but your list is indeed misleading. can you at least give it a proper heading then? Having graced the event and participating in the event that day is not the same you know. can tell me the head count for tomorrow? fast! now!

wah i got a shock when i read that there were gonna be about 100 people - could have problems with legality!

hello the bouncy striped feline, don't mind me saying this okay but your list is indeed misleading. can you at least give it a proper heading then? Having graced the event and participating in the event that day is not the same you know. can tell me the head count for tomorrow? fast! now!

Wah . so fierce

who is the bouncy striped feline? lttletigger sleep on the tree okay. :Batting Eyelashes:

Can someone modify the first thread and make a note that distinguish what is new information, what is old (general knowleadge)? thanks.

Wah . so fierce

heh... this you must learn.... you cannot be too nice to a feline.... you must have the upper hand first! heh heh....

wah i got a shock when i read that there were gonna be about 100 people - could have problems with legality!

if really got 100 people, think we need a permit liao !

Wah . so fierce

We don't call her our RSM for nothing you know!!! :rolleyes:

don't suan our brokie lah... maybe she is scratching her head the amount of barley she can prepare due to her limited 'gong'....:cool_grin:

do i get extra? :unsure:

don't suan our brokie lah... maybe she is scratching her head the amount of barley she can prepare due to her limited 'gong'....:cool_grin:

did i say i am bringing barley?

OTOT... Brokie... My body is feeling "hotz" after yesterday's Hot LSD... Is it's Okie to drink boil Green Bean n barley together to cool the body? :unsure:

OTOT... Brokie... My body is feeling "hotz" after yesterday's Hot LSD... Is it's Okie to drink boil Green Bean n barley together to cool the body? :unsure:

you are asking the wrong person ok. brokie doesn't believe in "heaty" or "cooling" stuff. Green bean n barley... hmm... nice.

you are asking the wrong person ok. brokie doesn't believe in "heaty" or "cooling" stuff. Green bean n barley... hmm... nice.

Okie... both in hot water now... guess.. i must put them in to freezer for the cooling effects later... Thanks! :rolleyes:

Valentine Day - CBD Run

Date: 13 Feb 07

Time: 6:45pm(7pm start)

Route: TP-Sundial-Esplanade-Fullerton-TP

Distance: <10km

Special gift for ladies & the crying boi bois :Waiting:

It is time of the year, whereby our Cupid will shoot some arrows, whether chuan or not, difficult to say......Let meet up and enjoy our Valentine Day Run :Drooling:

Please register early, as we need to plan for the number of gifts. Thanks.

Eligible Boi Boi

littletigger

tiwazz

Ronnie

Eligible Mei Mei

Bee

charlotte

Sxuanjing

Matchmaker

Sotong

Valuable Guest

Brokenrunners

me me ! add me! eligible!

lol. I think i'll look weird wearing my running gear out of office, and jogging down to tp. where can i put my stuff besides my office?

Me n Sassy will be there tml... unless smting crops up last min!!

Haven't done a cbd run dis yr yet i tink!! :P

Wah . so fierce

We don't call her our RSM for nothing you know!!! :rolleyes:

even i also fear her!!! :ph34r:

me me ! add me! eligible!

lol. I think i'll look weird wearing my running gear out of office, and jogging down to tp. where can i put my stuff besides my office?

i also eligible for the run. :cool_grin:

there are cars around that you can deposit your stuff.

even i also fear her!!! :ph34r:

yr golden bars become shrimp leow har? :tongue_smilie: