Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tekko

CBD Runners Gather - 2015 (Every Tuesday) cbd run

oh by the way to all the girl girls, one hunk came to ask me about our cbd run... :jasmine:

i was only person there.. waiting at traffic junction... :nope:

tigger has already ran off with the group and the later group was at the back!

He was interested to join us but he did not bring his running gears.. so I invited him to join us next week.. :53:

but not sure whether he will come...

Oh, make sure u dun get lost again next week ! :P

oh by the way to all the girl girls, one hunk came to ask me about our cbd run... :jasmine:

He was interested to join us but he did not bring his running gears.. so I invited him to join us next week.. :53:

ronnie.... then you have to make sure this won't happen lor...... :rolleyes:

brokie...many nice photos...

great that you had all the new ones in a group pic... all looked like very good runners, and has good physique too :)

maybe someone can put their nicks in for identification... I think I only recognize michiko from the bunch of them....

There! This is the pic which captured the new faces..... new faces to me la. minus sotong hor!

R0017107.jpg

can someone name them?

from left to right

eugene ng8, asturias105, michy, kat, michiko, petia, sotong

Thanks to all for the nice run :smilie_daumen1: .

The pace and distance (6.5 km) was good for recovery (something which I need). Nice meeting all the sgrunners members (brokie, sotong, Tiwazz, Tigger, tekko, charlotte, roonz, ronnie, meteor, alvo, dasher, shut, petia, asturias, terence and others, my apologies :im Not Worthy: if I can't remember your names or nick).

Sigh, could not join you guys and gals for the makan session. Hope you all enjoy the food.

How was the Onde Onde and Tapioca Kueh??

Cheers

:cheers:

no problem! thanks for the food!

wow bee! you are good! :hail: me old already la.... memory failing! :tongue_smilie:

no lah....

but we have missed out piglet!

wow bee! you are good! :hail: me old already la.... memory failing! :tongue_smilie:

no lah....

i think she came after this pic was taken.

ronnie.... then you have to make sure this won't happen lor...... :rolleyes:

:Thinking:

no lah....

thanks Bee....now I know them all....

piglet I know who too :)

Hi peeps! One of the 'new' runners here. Thanks for the hospitality, I enjoyed the run+maken session.. it was really a relaxing run, far more enjoyable than when I run on my own. :P

Hope to join the CBD run more regularly in future! :)

haha... sotong alwis manage to find his way into many pix! :P that pose also very the.... ahem! :Thinking:

There! This is the pic which captured the new faces..... new faces to me la. minus sotong hor!

R0017107.jpg

can someone name them?

R0017107.jpg

can someone name them?

from left to right

eugene ng8, asturias105, michy, kat, michiko, petia, sotong

Hey Brokie.. nice meeting you! :Big Grin: and thanx for the pretty pictures! Thanks everyone for the nice evening out! See you guys next week... same time same place.. :cheers:

haha... sotong alwis manage to find his way into many pix! :P that pose also very the.... ahem! :Thinking:

can someone name them?

Arlo...... <_< Si mi si mi....... you have a comment to make about me? :Hmmmph:

can someone name them?

Ha ha, nice legs :LMAO:

can someone name them?

Better to clarify, nice sotong legs and pose.

Shown the photo to my wife and she flipped. :LMAO:

can someone name them?

Better to clarify, nice sotong legs and pose.

Shown the photo to my wife and she flipped. :LMAO:

<_< Butt (should I say Legs) of the joke again....... :Cry:

that for posing so shwee shwee. :yummie:

u wanna eat bbq "sotong" again har? .... :yummie:

u wanna eat bbq "sotong" again har? .... :yummie:

sotong's posing reminds you of bbq sotong meh? :unsure: