Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tekko

CBD Runners Gather - 2015 (Every Tuesday) cbd run

hmm...i haven't followed this thread closely, and the thread length has exceeded 100 pages!! :)

how come we are bringing so much food for this run?

hmm...i haven't followed this thread closely, and the thread length has exceeded 100 pages!! :)

almost hit 300 pages liao ! :smilie_daumen1:

Our 1st CBD anniversary run cum makan session hor .....

are u coming too ???

almost hot 300 pages liao ! :smilie_daumen1:

Our 1st CBD anniversary run cum makan session hor .....

are u coming too ???

i hope to come :)

but what should i bring?

i hope to come :)

but what should i bring?

up to u .... anything that can be eaten !

but u might want to check the first page so that there would not be a duplicate of food

oh come to think of it i have some surprise gifts from hongkong for the ladies.. (limited quantity first come first serve, one each and no snatching )

i come empty handed, just run and eat, can or not? :P

Hmm .. can

u just need to do .. 2 x run ( 1 help me run)

and eat

ok thanks - i will bring along a relay runner (mrs gentle) and we run together

:Big Grin:

(but then hor, will she get to eat?) :Drooling:

oh come to think of it i have some surprise gifts from hongkong for the ladies.. (limited quantity first come first serve, one each and no snatching )

wah ... have surprise gifts :rolleyes:

ok thanks - i will bring along a relay runner (mrs gentle) and we run together

:Big Grin:

(but then hor, will she get to eat?) :Drooling:

of course, mrs. gentle gets to eat! your share will be eaten up by her... :rolleyes:

hehe, will try to be there! same thing... do the run first then eat? who will jaga the food? haha :Party:

i can jaga the food if no one minds. i can ward off sotong, but i don't think i can take on the ants leh!

aiyo.... what shall i bring har? i don't know what to bring.

wah ... have surprise gifts :rolleyes:

ya lor, like that we must all go hor?

i can jaga the food if no one minds. i can ward off sotong, but i don't think i can take on the ants leh!

barley or barley freeze? :rolleyes:

hehe, will try to be there! same thing... do the run first then eat? who will jaga the food? haha :Party:

let the monkeys take care of the ants.

Will be coming as this will be my 2nd CBD run.

As for the contribution to the food, will bring Onde Onde and Tapioca Kueh.

Lucky that the run is only 6 km as have been slacking since last Tue due to sickness but will need to leave at 8.00 pm to pick up my family.

See you all there and please dont run too fast :Nail Biting:

Cheers :Big Grin:

Will be coming as this will be my 2nd CBD run.

As for the contribution to the food, will bring Onde Onde and Tapioca Kueh.

Lucky that the run is only 6 km as have been slacking since last Tue due to sickness but will need to leave at 8.00 pm to pick up my family.

See you all there and please dont run too fast :Nail Biting:

Cheers :Big Grin:

dun worry, we will ALL run slow slow tonight, okie !!!

I will bring tissues, some disposable cups, plates, forks and spoons enuh for 30 pax? :Thinking:

Okay... then I shall not bring in-edibles.....

... But I'll still bring the 'Halal' food.....

Brokie? Ward off Sotong? :lol: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... :LMAO: sorry.. couldn't help it.

let the monkeys take care of the ants.

^_^ Sotongs can also take care of ants...... I'll finish the food so fast that the ants will go away..... :Silly: