Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tekko

CBD Runners Gather - 2015 (Every Tuesday) cbd run

Ho Liow Hor!!! Not always my fault hor!!!

I got run twice in CBD run before hor!!!!!

But I think the equation is when me and TIGGER come in the same day... it will..... :rolleyes:

<_< Bo bian lor.... for everybody's sake!!! I will only come after the run lor.... eh.. but wait... that's when the makan starts... hmm... what a coincidence..... :whistle:

I can certify this.. .... Sotong did ran with me once in the cbd run... All the way... Everytime i wanted to walk.. he tempted me to jog slowly.. but his tentacles are long.. so not really a slow jog for me.. i did not get a chance to slack at all for that run.. :P :sweat:

THERE!!! THE TRUTH IS OUT!!!

JUSTICE HAVE PREVAILED!!!!

hee hee.... sorry for being so drama hor.... :rolleyes:

hmm.. what didcha bribe her with this time? Durian puffs? :Secret: :Tounge:

tml run on? I got a friend who might join. And so if the friend comes, i will come for the makan.

Yes, unless it's rained again !

stop playing with rains! Rain or not, we run! :whistle:

if heavy rain, how to run ??? ^_^

if heavy rain go makan!!

hey! i am not familiar with Tanjong Pagar area, is there anyone i can meet up at the train station control tml?

non non non, tml please dont rain.. its gonna be my 1st cbd run... :Praying:

hey! i am not familiar with Tanjong Pagar area, is there anyone i can meet up at the train station control tml?

u just need to go out of TP MRT station using the exit along Wallich St. the running group should be quite visible once u get to ground level. :)

u just need to go out of TP MRT station using the exit along Wallich St. the running group should be quite visible once u get to ground level. :)

do i need to look for the organiser or whoever?

very simple !!!

when u come out from the gate, turn right & u will come across the first escalator, take the first escalator up, then walk straight, u will come across a 2nd escalator. DO Not turn left or right, else it will led u to the wrong exit !

when u come up of the escalator, on your left is the white house, why is it called the white house, it bcos the building is white !!! That's what someone told me hor !!! then turn left, do not cross the road, follow the path & u shd be able to see us already provided that u arrived after 6.45pm. If u arrived too early, no body might be there yet.

Hope that help !!!

i hope i can come

maybe come next week for our 1st cbd run anniversary makan !

someone sign everybody inside the gym and run! or jump into the pool and run!

there is no bad weather, only mind refusing to run. :whistle:

very simple !!!

when u come out from the gate, turn right & u will come across the first escalator, take the first escalator up, then walk straight, u will come across a 2nd escalator. DO Not turn left or right, else it will led u to the wrong exit !

when u come up of the escalator, on your left is the white house, why is it called the white house, it bcos the building is white !!! That's what someone told me hor !!! then turn left, do not cross the road, follow the path & u shd be able to see us already provided that u arrived after 6.45pm. If u arrived too early, no body might be there yet.

Hope that help !!!

i hope i can come

maybe come next week for our 1st cbd run anniversary makan !

thanx! see you guys tml!! :Big Grin:

:rolleyes:

tigger ....

no bad weather hor...... :rolleyes:

c u gals n boys tonite at cbd run...... :)

nice to know u eugene, petia and the beautiful mei mei...(forgive tigger - old man leow) and gentle's sweetheart.

For the rest of those old faces - nice to meet up again. :cheers:

Tigger have enjoyable run tonight with good accompany. Almost refuse to go home leow. :tongue_smilie:

We have a good time enjoy gossiping and catching up with some of U.

Seeya next week....there is no bad weather! only weak minds that refuse to run.

Psst: i didnt say anyting i am not suppose to write hor..... :rolleyes:

ty every1 for the nice run. it is a pleasure to meet every1 of u. each week is a new experience for me as i will try to run a few more steps. hopefully soon i can complete the "steamboat" run.

yeah! its my 1st cbd run and the rain stop just in time for it! :Batting Eyelashes: nice meeting everyone tonight! i had fun tonight! Cheers! :smilie_daumen1:

nice to know u eugene, petia and the beautiful mei mei...(forgive tigger - old man leow) and gentle's sweetheart.

Tigger have enjoyable run tonight with good accompany. Almost refuse to go home leow. :tongue_smilie:

haha.. since you wrote "beautiful mei mei" you are forgiven. :Batting Eyelashes: nice meeting you too! see ya next week!

wahhh....

tonite FR.... i oso dunno how to write.... :D

michiy, bee, charlotte, meteor, alvo, petia, eugene_ng8, shut, ronnie, tigger, hoho, terrance,

phil, imd, gentle n mrs ...

many thanks for the company juz now.... :)

it was another great weather to run juz now....

nice to see everyone enjoyed their run....

:Shocked: .....almost forgotten.....

somebody started their run 10mins b4 us....

n they were the last 2 to come bk....

must be a "run to nowhere"..... :cool_grin:

the "2 of u"....."jia you" ...... :Big Grin:

yeah! its my 1st cbd run and the rain stop just in time for it! :Batting Eyelashes: nice meeting everyone tonight! i had fun tonight! Cheers! :smilie_daumen1:

haha.. since you wrote "beautiful mei mei" you are forgiven. :Batting Eyelashes: nice meeting you too! see ya next week!

old man can't remember names very well. :redface: Baby step forwards, sooner or later u will enjoy the steamboat aroma. :cool_grin:

old man can't remember names very well. :redface: Baby step forwards, sooner or later u will enjoy the steamboat aroma. :cool_grin:

jus joking :Just Kidding: yupz! i ll jia you de! oo

:Phbbbt: hahahahaha

yr visa got extended har .....

ty every1 for the nice run. it is a pleasure to meet every1 of u. each week is a new experience for me as i will try to run a few more steps. hopefully soon i can complete the "steamboat" run.

ya, take one steps at a time & you should be able to smell the "steamboat" soon or even twice !!!

I was once in your shoes before !

next week, we will be doing our original 6km route. Those old timers(dont act blur), pls be there around 6:45pm. We start off at 7pm sharp.

for those that didnt indicate what you wanna bring, please do it ASAP. Dont want to end up with 2 sets of indentical food.

Be prepare for a tempo run, if we have a mountain of food. :whistle: