Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tekko

CBD Runners Gather - 2015 (Every Tuesday) cbd run

I was there mah. I remember Bala/Dasher was at the front talking all the way from start to end BUT u are the one who shouted the commands from the middle like where to turn & where to stop !

Still remember these are the few times that the CBD runners run as a group from start to end.

i forget u ran with me 1 year back. :redface: Ayoh...i run in the middle hor...so i am not leading rite. :cool_grin:

i agree, the first few runs are very good. All run together - SLOWLY :Tounge:

Zun bo? Run slowly n not si mi interval run? If really run slowly, can aunty join? Will bring jelly, at least I know there will be one person who can bao ka liao if no one wants to eat. Enough for 10 person so 10 jellies, can liao right? :cool_grin:

Zun bo? Run slowly n not si mi interval run? If really run slowly, can aunty join? Will bring jelly, at least I know there will be one person who can bao ka liao if no one wants to eat. Enough for 10 person so 10 jellies, can liao right? :cool_grin:

a-jie .. still have me.. you have to wait for me ah

who can eat so many jellies? :blink: sotong?

:Shame On You: a za bo. :53: sotong have to stand aside. :Big Grin:

I was there mah. I remember Bala/Dasher was at the front talking all the way from start to end BUT u are the one who shouted the commands from the middle like where to turn & where to stop !

Still remember these are the few times that the CBD runners run as a group from start to end.

i forget u ran with me 1 year back. :redface: Ayoh...i run in the middle hor...so i am not leading rite. :cool_grin:

i agree, the first few runs are very good. All run together - SLOWLY :Tounge:

JUNIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Where are my jellies ?!?!?!

so all the runners will run together as a group for this run? :unsure:

Maybe for this run, we should. Commemorating 1st CBD Run anniversary ! (opps, did I spell correctly)

Fast runners, stand one side ! (opps, hope I'm not !) :P

so all the runners will run together as a group for this run? :unsure:

Maybe for this run, we should. Commemorating 1st CBD Run anniversary ! (opps, did I spell correctly)

Fast runners, stand one side ! (opps, hope I'm not !) :P

:rolleyes:

i notice most of us are very careful of the spelling of 'commemorating' now.... :cool_grin:

Junie wanna do 6km interval :Shocked:

must slow down for tigger hor. :Batting Eyelashes:

I try to be there. Will bring egg tarts

wah .. got egg tarts .. got jellies ...

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL .... :) :Applause:

... Till the Baby Fats makes her Appearance at the WaistLine!!! then.... :Talking Ear Off: :frusty: :Confused: :Worried: haha.... cannot wear chopchop anymore.... :tongue_smilie:

... Till the Baby Fats makes her Appearance at the WaistLine!!! then.... :Talking Ear Off: :frusty: :Confused: :Worried: haha.... cannot wear chopchop anymore.... :tongue_smilie:

:Nail Biting: :Praying:

:Shame On You: a za bo. :53: sotong have to stand aside. :Big Grin:

Wah... I have to stand aside some more!!! :blink: this I gotta see!!! :Nail Biting:

If what you say is true.... then you're only preparing enough for ONE person only what!!!!!

ORGANIZER TAKE NOTE.......!!! :whistle:

Wah... I have to stand aside some more!!! :blink: this I gotta see!!! :Nail Biting:

If what you say is true.... then you're only preparing enough for ONE person only what!!!!!

who is this person?... not easy for sotong to stand aside! :unsure:

Hahaha DO sifu be gentle to Le_charlotte ^_^

Sifu... must frighten shwe meimei with BIg Appetite for Sinful Makan... so our good Buddy Sotong n Us get to eat more !!!! :cool_grin:

who is this person?... not easy for sotong to stand aside! :unsure:

There is already another person that Sotong surrender to during the last cbd makan session.

now one more huh ......

Wee Wee! :whistle: Loti, u very 'hot' leh. First yr name being mentioned twice in a FR (missing u so much), next u r being honked (getting yr attn EVEN while u r running) and then now Ultra sifu telling DO sifu to be gentle to u (so sayang u). :Thinking: I better not 'bully' you. Will delivered the jellies soon... :im Not Worthy:

whenever sotong comes to the cbd run.....it .......

hopefully..... we r able to run on dat day.....

the last potluck session.....even sotong cant finished up all the food....:D

ha ... ha ..... let pray for the best of the best w..... on that day ! :)

ha ... ha ..... let pray for the best of the best w..... on that day ! :)

Ho Liow Hor!!! Not always my fault hor!!!

I got run twice in CBD run before hor!!!!!

But I think the equation is when me and TIGGER come in the same day... it will..... :rolleyes:

<_< Bo bian lor.... for everybody's sake!!! I will only come after the run lor.... eh.. but wait... that's when the makan starts... hmm... what a coincidence..... :whistle:

oh ya! how did you note the coincidence, sotong!

such a healthy coincidence for us the runners too, because then they would've have got no sinful food left for after the run, hor? :Tounge:

But I think the equation is when me and TIGGER come in the same day... it will..... :rolleyes:

<_< Bo bian lor.... for everybody's sake!!! I will only come after the run lor.... eh.. but wait... that's when the makan starts... hmm... what a coincidence..... :whistle:

I can certify this.. .... Sotong did ran with me once in the cbd run... All the way... Everytime i wanted to walk.. he tempted me to jog slowly.. but his tentacles are long.. so not really a slow jog for me.. i did not get a chance to slack at all for that run.. :P :sweat:

I can certify this.. .... Sotong did ran with me once in the cbd run... All the way... Everytime i wanted to walk.. he tempted me to jog slowly.. but his tentacles are long.. so not really a slow jog for me.. i did not get a chance to slack at all for that run.. :P :sweat:

THERE!!! THE TRUTH IS OUT!!!

JUSTICE HAVE PREVAILED!!!!

hee hee.... sorry for being so drama hor.... :rolleyes: