Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tekko

CBD Runners Gather - 2015 (Every Tuesday) cbd run

urm, is the CBD run tomorrow on or not har?

well, i'm not running but will be bringing my laptop... whoever wants their pics can bring along a CD or any removable media so that i can copy the images of the various events taken in 2006... the events that i've taken this year are as follows:

01 02 Jan - Dinner @ Al-meen

02 28 Jan - CNY Eve Run

03 12 Feb - Botanic Garden Run

04 19 Feb - NUS Biathlon

05 05 Mar - KLIM 06

06 12 Mar - NVM

07 22 Apr - West-To-East

08 6 May - Durianthlon

09 14 May - Botanic Garden Run

10 19 May - Moviethon

11 27 May - Movie & Shopathon

12 24 Jun - Anniversary

13 16 Jul - SHAPE Run

14 13 Aug - NUS Tri

15 20 Aug - Real Run

16 2 Sep - NB Aquathlon

17 30 Sep - Games Day

18 1 Oct - Bala's Birthday Treat

19 8 Oct - Oct BG Run

20 26 Nov - Happy Feet

21 2 Dec - Carl Lewis Talk

22 3 Dec - SCSM 2006

best is to pm me so that i can do some filtering of photos before hand...

:)

well, i'm not running but will be bringing my laptop... whoever wants their pics can bring along a CD or any removable media so that i can copy the images of the various events taken in 2006... the events that i've taken this year are as follows:

02 28 Jan - CNY Eve Run

04 19 Feb - NUS Biathlon

05 05 Mar - KLIM 06

06 12 Mar - NVM

07 22 Apr - West-To-East

08 6 May - Durianthlon

10 19 May - Moviethon

12 24 Jun - Anniversary

13 16 Jul - SHAPE Run

14 13 Aug - NUS Tri

15 20 Aug - Real Run

16 2 Sep - NB Aquathlon

17 30 Sep - Games Day

19 8 Oct - Oct BG Run

20 26 Nov - Happy Feet

22 3 Dec - SCSM 2006

Hmm... big incentive for me to come down, just hope there's no jam at the causeway. :(

Past few times I'm there, was stuck at the causeway for 1.5 hrs.... grrrrr......

02 28 Jan - CNY Eve Run

04 19 Feb - NUS Biathlon

05 05 Mar - KLIM 06

06 12 Mar - NVM

07 22 Apr - West-To-East

08 6 May - Durianthlon

10 19 May - Moviethon

12 24 Jun - Anniversary

13 16 Jul - SHAPE Run

14 13 Aug - NUS Tri

15 20 Aug - Real Run

16 2 Sep - NB Aquathlon

17 30 Sep - Games Day

19 8 Oct - Oct BG Run

20 26 Nov - Happy Feet

22 3 Dec - SCSM 2006

I wan these photos

07 22 Apr - West-To-East

13 16 Jul - SHAPE Run

17 30 Sep - Games Day

19 8 Oct - Oct BG Run

20 26 Nov - Happy Feet

22 3 Dec - SCSM 2006

I wan these photos

07 22 Apr - West-To-East

13 16 Jul - SHAPE Run <<sent>>

17 30 Sep - Games Day <<sent>>

19 8 Oct - Oct BG Run

20 26 Nov - Happy Feet <<sent>>

22 3 Dec - SCSM 2006

see above for status...

Hmm... big incentive for me to come down, just hope there's no jam at the causeway. :(

Past few times I'm there, was stuck at the causeway for 1.5 hrs.... grrrrr......

okie... bring your removable media...

I think tonight cbd run is likely to cancel again.

Singapore's Meteorological Services has issued a warning of heavy rain.

It says moderate to heavy rain and windy conditions are expected to cover many areas of the island till midnight on Tuesday.

The Public Utilities Board says flash floods may occur in low-lying areas and the public are advised to be cautious.

The high tide for the day is expected at 2.35pm.

The Met Service will review the warning at 8pm.

okie... whether CBD run on or not hor, i shall be in town... if it rains, then i guess i'll wait at raffles place... please PM or sms me if you want to copy your photos hor... bring a long a CD, DVD or any other kind of removable media... :)

okie... whether CBD run on or not hor, i shall be in town... if it rains, then i guess i'll wait at raffles place... please PM or sms me if you want to copy your photos hor... bring a long a CD, DVD or any other kind of removable media... :)

Gee .. if u wait at raffles place .. it means i can meet u to get the photos copy without getting caught in the rain ! :)

hmm.. wonder what's the weather like over there now.. anyone can confirm if the run is still on? :P

just came from from outside, drizzle still lighter now ..... hope it will stop later

I think still raining ? so cannot run ?

A few of us .. decide to meet at lau pat sat for makan ...

Pls meet at lau pat sat if u all wan to makan ?

or want to get photos from kelly ......

won't be dropping by in view of the downpour... sorry to those who wanted to pass their KL marathon registration form to me. Maybe you can drop it off at the Running Lab in Funan & i'll collect from there this Thur evening. tks.

wont be running too wet....will stay at home and order KFC, read my bike magz and surf online.. :Drooling:

ha ... ha .... time for me to slack again :P

wont be running too wet....will stay at home and order KFC, read my bike magz and surf online.. :Drooling:

Time for ALL of us to slack again... ha ha ha ha ha.... :whistle:

aiya.. disappointing. thought i would be able to go for the first cbd run today. Guess i'll be heading down to gym then!

dun worry, there would always be a next time. See u soon !

aiya.. disappointing. thought i would be able to go for the first cbd run today. Guess i'll be heading down to gym then!

dun worry, there would always be a next time. See u soon !

Sigh, the weather for the past few weeks is plain annoying......

Gloomy, wet, dark, cold...dampens all spirits, hampers activities everywhere, creating financial havoc for some people, and even endangering lives....

How I wish for the hot, bright afternoon again !

Compass

:Waiting:

met charlotte, shut, bala and tiwazz @ lau pa sat for dinner... then we walked across to market street's coffee club for kopi... and downloaded the photos for charlotte and shut... :smilie_daumen1:

Time for ALL of us to slack again... ha ha ha ha ha.... :whistle:

this is the best recovery period i have had in months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :Big Grin:

no rest no performance..

Hi all, i'm new to the CBD run (just relocated to new office) - keen to join in next tues (if the run is on every tuesday?) *fingers crossed* that the weather remains good.

Hi all, i'm new to the CBD run (just relocated to new office) - keen to join in next tues (if the run is on every tuesday?) *fingers crossed* that the weather remains good.

I dun think we are running next tue since it a public holiday ?