Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tekko

CBD Runners Gather - 2015 (Every Tuesday) cbd run

went ard 640 then start to drizzle a bit, and somemore didnt see the usual suspects, so patah balik :P hehe, also a good excuse to slack :blushing:

there are no bad weathers, only weak mind :nono:

went ard 640 then start to drizzle a bit, and somemore didnt see the usual suspects, so patah balik :P hehe, also a good excuse to slack :blushing:

dot.dot.dot. :cool_grin:

dot.dot.dot. :cool_grin:

paiseh hehe, my mind and body has always been weak :P

A platoon of pacers has been invited to join our next run(28th Nov).

The pace team will do timing starting from 4hr to 5:30hr with interval of 30mins for scsm 06

Take this golden opportunity to discuss with your intended time team group on their strategy for the run and you can form part of your overall startegy for scsm 06.

The run will start off at 7pm SHARP

cya

fennel...

u slacker ...... :nono: :D

:tongue_smilie:

fennel is not a slacker leh...today, she run like she got booster engines :lol:

The pace team will do timing starting from 4hr to 5:30hr with interval of 30mins for scsm 06

Take this golden opportunity to discuss with your intended time team group on their strategy for the run and you can form part of your overall startegy for scsm 06.

cya

great!!

my strategy is to follow the 4hr pacers for the first 20km, then follow 4:30hr pacers for as far as i can continue

hopefully i will finish before the 5hr pacers...

how's this plan?

wil the pacers be carrying anything for easy identification and for runners to follow?

other than the trifam pacers, is the SCSM organizer providing any pacers?

will be interesting to follow a pacer, as I have not done that before in all my races :smilie_daumen1:

the official pacer for scsm is provided by trifam.

I hope you recognise the attire we are wearing today at East coast, we are going to wear the same attire. We should be easy recognise on the run, as we tend to be a noise bunch of guys running in group of 5-6 runners.

great!!

my strategy is to follow the 4hr pacers for the first 20km, then follow 4:30hr pacers for as far as i can continue

how's this plan?

You are like chiong 1st half and grit through 2nd half. If you ended up at 5hrs, you are running too fast at 4hrs pace on first half. On the other hand, you know yourself most, what work for you might not work for others.

cya

btw, how do we know which group is doing which timing so that we would not followed the wrong group & end up pangsan towards the end !

great!!

how's this plan?

You are like chiong 1st half and grit through 2nd half. If you ended up at 5hrs, you are running too fast at 4hrs pace on first half. On the other hand, you know yourself most, what work for you might not work for others.

hmm, the pacers may not be consistent runners though... :unsure:

speak to me when you are there, i will let you know which group of runners are doing which timing.

The pacer are groups in 30mins interval from 4, 4:30, 5 and 5:30hrs.

All pacers are typically capable of doing at least 15mins or faster than the timing they are assigned to.

They are given the latest Polar gadget(RS800) to pace the entire distance.

Take this opportunity to speak to the pacers of the intended timing to gather as much information/strategy they are adopting and formed your own strategy for the run.

It is after all - Run Your Own Race.

the official pacer for scsm is provided by trifam.

I hope you recognise the attire we are wearing today at East coast, we are going to wear the same attire. We should be easy recognise on the run, as we tend to be a noise bunch of guys running in group of 5-6 runners.

tigger, you mean your pacers will be running noisily? making noise during the run?

think the pacers will have balloons on them, so they can be ID from a distance.... wonder whether will the urge to go and poke the balloons on them... :devil:

think the pacers will have balloons on them, so they can be ID from a distance.... wonder whether will the urge to go and poke the balloons on them... :devil:

U r evil....i like.... :devil:

oh? got balloons arhh? then it is like what they used to have.... easy to see from far lah (if the balloons are big) :smilie_daumen1:

later the balloon brust, then we dunno who the pacers liao ! :angry:

thanks, tigger! will try to make it down to CBD run -- gd to chat n identify the pacers :) wanna know r the 4:30 pacers and hope i dun run behind them!

i may be mistaken, but i vaguely remember someone telling me that pacers this year won't be running with balloons, but with tags pinned to their bags.... maybe u all can find out from the pacers on tues:/

cya

will the run still carry on if it's rain again cos it's had been raining from mid afternoon to evening for the past 2 weeks ! :(

ronnie

if it drizzle....we may still run....

will depends on majority.... :)

if heavy rain....a big NO NO ...

will the run still carry on if it's rain again cos it's had been raining from mid afternoon to evening for the past 2 weeks ! :(

the run didn't hamper by rain for the last 2 weeks.

I should be joining the CBD run (my first) later today.

Just need to fetch my kid and send her over to mommy's office :)