Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tekko

CBD Runners Gather - 2015 (Every Tuesday) cbd run

Good good... I also say... no need to jaga Sotong..... you can jaga the food that I don't like to eat... thanks in advance!!! :rolleyes: :yummie:

jaga the food that you don't like to eat?! that means jaga NOTHING lah!! :unsure:

hahahahaha... sotong, you should go run... then come back got more appetite... :lol:

hahahahaha... sotong, you should go run... then come back got more appetite... :lol:

maybe sotong jaga the food got more appetite :unsure:

sotong jaga food... he will have no more appetite... cos he'll be full... but the res of us hungry... :cool_grin:

BUT seriously, what are the rest of us brining? cos looks like not enuf FOOD!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

sotong jaga food... he will have no more appetite... cos he'll be full... but the res of us hungry... :cool_grin:

BUT seriously, what are the rest of us brining? cos looks like not enuf FOOD!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

where got enuf food one when sotong is around? :devil:

ok la .. I will bring something .. but dont know what thing ..

but it will be something.. u all will know that day ? :lol:

u'll don't snake around. Whoever wanna stay behind to look after the makan, pls seek organiser approval first!

P/S: if u can't run for whatever reasons, pls PM me, i have other task(siong one) to assign! :tongue_smilie:

Hmm.. not sure if i can still run on the 5th or not but I'll be there! Will bring something too!

sure ah - luckily last week there was aichai to run with me, otherwise i'd be left alone to smell the smoke of the other 2!

who are the other two?

ronnie, terence and sv - and sv was nice enough to jaga the bags somemore! :)

(but then again he'd been biking the whole day alr la, heh.)

ronnie, terence and sv - and sv was nice enough to jaga the bags somemore! :)

(but then again he'd been biking the whole day alr la, heh.)

er, I did not join in the cbd run last tuesday leh, just happened to run past Marina South, that all !

cbd run on ar? hehe, i went see no one so patah balik to office :P

you are late har?

went ard 640 then start to drizzle a bit, and somemore didnt see the usual suspects, so patah balik :P hehe, also a good excuse to slack :blushing: