Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tekko

CBD Runners Gather - 2015 (Every Tuesday) cbd run

hehe, next tuesday will still go to run as usual, if kena caught nevermind, free curry rice haha :P (dunno now still have or not, heard my grandpa said last kena "lokap" eat curry rice )

fennel,

dun be scared hor... if u have 4 ppl, they won't 'lokap' u lah... wahsey, they really served curry rice last time arhh? :P I think these days may have more varieties in there liao lah, maybe got western steak and italian pasta also :cool_grin: but as runners, those should not be the attractions lo... most important, have a safe run (get at least 2-3 more people to join u yah?)

hehe :P actually prefer the nasi kandar from penang, even white rice with the curry gravy, one egg and one brinjal is more finger licking good than kfc, walao, now hungry liao just thinking of it, this sat must go hunt for nasi kandar

thanks DR :)

hehe, next tuesday will still go to run as usual, if kena caught nevermind, free curry rice haha :P (dunno now still have or not, heard my grandpa said last kena "lokap" eat curry rice )

Fennel, dun worry leh, I had been running there since Monday & only Monday is security damn tight there, from Tuesday till now, it's back to normal now, at least for the Marina South area. Unless you venture to Fullerton => Esplanade => Suntec, then I can't promise you !

If wanna get caught, think I wld be the first one to get caught liao ! :lol:

hehe, thanks ronnie, dun think can run that far till suntec, :P just the usual steamboat route :)

hehe, thanks ronnie, dun think can run that far till suntec, :P just the usual steamboat route :)

Err. actually, if u go that route, distance is not that long anyway, it is only about 13km. It's might seemed far but it quite near anyway.

Clear .... Clear .... Clear ..... All coast clear !

can't even see any single soul of our men in blue in Marina South area since last monday. Anyway, I will still be in that area for my run on weekdays as long as work & sky permit ! :P

CBD Run is off as indicated by the header.

But if any of you guys wanna continue running in your own personal capacity, nobody can stop you..... except... maybe... the policemen? :unsure:

Anyway, if any of you are running, enjoy!!

On the way home, saw 2 runners waiting there - Terence and Edmund. Subsequently Don (the handsome Filipno guy) turned up followed shortly by 2 ladies.(haven't joined sgrunners yet but 1 of them have joined the CBD run b4) They managed to put their barang at Don 's office) before going for the run.

Security was damn tight at Esplanade & One Fullerton area, can't go past them without a official pass. Luckily, u all never run there else had to u-turn liao !

Anyway, I tried to chiong across the traffic light at One Fullerton, got a dressing down from one of their senior office standing there. Luckily, never invite me for "curry rice" ! :P

Security was damn tight at Esplanade & One Fullerton area, can't go past them without a official pass. Luckily, u all never run there else had to u-turn liao !

Anyway, I tried to chiong across the traffic light at One Fullerton, got a dressing down from one of their senior office standing there. Luckily, never invite me for "curry rice" !  :P

There was fireworks @ esplanade area yesterday !

Anyway, I tried to chiong across the traffic light at One Fullerton, got a dressing down from one of their senior office standing there. Luckily, never invite me for "curry rice" !  :P

aiyo! so where did you run?

never seen fireworks for long time!

You sure the fireworks wasn't Ronnie kanna public caning? :rolleyes:

aiyo! so where did you run?

try to run my usual route lor, Under Esplanade bridge => up Esplanade bridge => toward Singapore Conference Hall => Marina South & back

but can't go past the Esplanade bridge & thus had to start the run from One Fullerton, the place where we start our AHM

You sure the fireworks wasn't Ronnie kanna public caning?  :rolleyes:

wow, got firework bcos of me .... feel so honour man ! :lol:

You sure the fireworks wasn't Ronnie kanna public caning? :rolleyes:

aiyo .. it is REAL fireworks !

It was featured in yesterday news ......

dot dot dot

Next Tue (26/9) got CBD run anot? Next week I have sch holiday! I can make it! Finally!

yupz....its ON...:)

cbd run will be ON 2mr 31 oct tues....

c u there ...:)

Great Tiwazz,

finally the haze is over and ICT is over, and I am finally able to join in the runs again.

See u !

compass

sorry, OT a bit... is the stairs leading to sheares bridge near to the sundial plaza @ marina city park? thanks in advance!

enjoy the CBD halloween run 2nite!

sorry, OT a bit... is the stairs leading to sheares bridge near to the sundial plaza @ marina city park? thanks in advance!

r u coming in reds costume 2nite? :devil:

Yes, u can up the staircase at sheares bridge and come down at esplanade.

r u coming in reds costume 2nite? :devil:

Yes, u can up the staircase at sheares bridge and come down at esplanade.

thanks tigger -- planning my long run this weekend :)

sorry, won't be joining the CBD run2nite -- will be wearing white and running @ NUS to Labrador Park n Holland V to check out the halloween parties :Party: