Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tekko

CBD Runners Gather - 2015 (Every Tuesday) cbd run

Wah, so fun. I have been missing the CBD run for many weeks already. Been travelling too much. Will try to make it soon.

Cheers,

Paul

it's been some time since we last saw you.. see you soon!

yes, and I have finally met the legendary Ms Bee herself and saw her in action !

;)

compass

no lah.. me just a tiny bee... low profile :redface:

somehow nobody seems to agree. :wacko:

:o

:P Woo morning guys and sorry could not join the makan session.

Had emails blinking on my laptop when I got back from the showers in my office and I ended up working instead...

Been a long time since my last run so I am definitely out of form and my legs are aching. Need to condition more frequently until I get back my fitness levels....

:P

Hey Bee,

confirm on the meetup location leh... am bringing poom poom... TWO! hahaha... just for u.. wear PINK for the day.. .just the top.. haha.. :P

Cheers, Alex

Is there a run this sunday? Please fill me in. Thanks. :/

James, there is a Shape Run.. Many gals in sgrunners are going for the run.. Want to come and support us? :)

Hey Bee,

confirm on the meetup location leh... am bringing poom poom... TWO! hahaha... just for u.. wear PINK for the day.. .just the top.. haha..  :P

Cheers, Alex

no bottom !!! :o

Hey Bee,

confirm on the meetup location leh... am bringing poom poom... TWO! hahaha... just for u.. wear PINK for the day.. .just the top.. haha..  :P

Cheers, Alex

wah.. so touched!.. :jasmine:

confirm then tell you again!

ppl...

thanks for the company yesterlay nite ... :)

superboy....soldi FR u hv there... :smilie_daumen1:

roonz....

take care hor...

novaflux...

u did well last nite... keep it up...

paul....

hope to c u again at cbd run soon....

angel.....

glad dat u enjoy ur bday cakes....:)

c u gals n boys next tues..... :cheers:

Is there a run this sunday? Please fill me in. Thanks. :/

James, there is a Shape Run.. Many gals in sgrunners are going for the run.. Want to come and support us? :)

ya, many gals in sgrunners are going for the run.

and many guys in sgrunners are going to support those sgrunners gals.

come and be part of the sgrunners support(guys only) crew this sun.

:cheers:

wow! looks like we have a pack of kenyan runners in the making! :smilie_daumen1:

that's it....CBD Runners are too fast for me.... I must ninja training before i can join them again! :(

er.... can you all cut down on the cakes har? very sinful ok! eat dinner after that some more! :nope:

wow!  looks like we have a pack of kenyan runners in the making!  :smilie_daumen1:

that's it....CBD Runners are too fast for me.... I must ninja training before i can join them again!  :(

er.... can you all cut down on the cakes har?  very sinful ok!  eat dinner after that some more!  :nope:

What to do? we're such a warm and fun-loving bunch... and everyweek is somebody's birthday.... :P