Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tekko

CBD Runners Gather - 2015 (Every Tuesday) cbd run

Good FR Superboy ! Not easy churning out the FR within few hours of the event huh....like news event must quickly send to printing press and publish before sunrise..... :)

me a good runner? hahahaha.....I actually slow runner, just trying to loon and bia, like old man keep trying very hard (look good then later nursing the sore feet behind closed doors at home like old man with rheumatism and rubbing ointment).... :sweat:

today was another good run. I got to know a few more runners names and added to my growing list so far:

aichai, roonz, superboy, cfred, shut, kickjazz, FBB, taz, teelee, junie, doraemon, meteor, alvo, charmane, tintin, cosmic_wind, gentle, coolrunning,angelica,tiwazz,cyberkinetic, nemo, ironmandreamer, charlotte, bee, SV, balasing, cokiee, rayner.

The machine learns and stores to memory....

my apologies if I had missed out anyone's name...maybe we have not met yet or the networks did not connect properly yet.... :rolleyes:

Meantime cheers and hope to meet again next Tue !

compass

hey pple!

thanks for makin my bday so so so memorable... :jasmine:

its a really gd way to start a brand new birth year!

i am honoured to hav 3 lovely cakes, an excuse for makin 3 birthday wishes, kekeke...

i tasted ALL 3 cakes! :lol: and got really filled to my brim...

the TLV experience was great... managed to take a pic from the front

u guys gonna check the smiles :) on their faces~~~!

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j139/ricwee76/77747655.jpg

thanks for makin cbd run sososo enjoyable!

:cheers:

to more good runs for all!

superboy thanks for that wonderful FR!!  :cheers:

today i stayed right at the back, half-walking half-shuffling...and way before we reached the jetty, when i saw the leading pack (teelee, hiner and gang) dashing past us in the opp direction, wah!! it was scsm deja vu!! still rem we barely started the 21k and the pack of kenyan runners have already u-turned back

novaflux..nice meeting you!! even though i had to wait til much later when we passed some construction site (with lights) before i could see your face clearly...heh..

all 3 cakes were very nice today!! it was like..a 3-course meal...1) some choc cake from secret recipe (eh nemo, inside like got no mousse leh  :P ) 2) mango cake and 3) some bitter choc cake from rive gauche...

so when we reached maxwell, angelica and i decided not to eat anything liao...

on the TLV (teelee's van), we were talking about nominating all the SGrunners hunks for next year's CLEO 50 most eligible bachelors!!

oopsy..my knee's kinda dripping again...but...i just had to come cos didn't wanna miss out on such good company!! i guess..no more running for me from now til sunday huh.. :(

Great... FR!!!... Superboy!! :smilie_daumen1:

Roonz... take care n a speedy recovery... :)

hey pple!

thanks for makin my bday so so so memorable... 

i am honoured to hav 3 lovely cakes, an excuse for makin 3 birthday wishes, kekeke...

i tasted ALL 3 cakes!  :lol:  and got really filled to my brim...

u guys gonna check the smiles  :)  on their faces~~~!

Glad that U hv a wonderful Birthday Run with Sgrunners.. oo :smilie_daumen1:

oopsy..my knee's kinda dripping again...but...i just had to come cos didn't wanna miss out on such good company!! i guess..no more running for me from now til sunday huh.. :(

Roonz, take care & try not to run again these few days else u going to miss this sun run ....

gosh... missed another happening run yesterday!!! :(

But glad to hear everyone enjoyed themselves.... if not the run.. at least the feast!!! ha ha ha ha ha.... *boink* maybe the other way round for some... hee hee

Ronnie.... you're included in the FR because you are always in their heart.... you have created such an impact that your presence will always be felt at the CBD run!!! :cheers: May you achieve greater heights in your running... at the rate you're going... I'm sure you will...... :)

did anyone else see the GIGANTIC ORANGE MOON while you were at the food area? it was HUGE!! the biggest moon i've ever seen in my life..heh..

I notice the moon on my way home thou.

But it was shadowed by some clouds

hmm..somehow e moon looks exceptionally low and huge from marina south...my frens call that place the 'land of the rising moon'...

Roonz, take care & try not to run again these few days else u going to miss this sun run ....

Is there a run this sunday? Please fill me in. Thanks. :/

Good FR Superboy !  Not easy churning out the FR within few hours of the event huh....like news event must quickly send to printing press and publish before sunrise..... :)

me a good runner? hahahaha.....I actually slow runner, just trying to loon and bia, like old man keep trying very hard (look good then later nursing the sore feet behind closed doors at home like old man with rheumatism and rubbing ointment).... :sweat:

today was another good run.  I got to know a few more runners names and added to my growing list so far:

aichai, roonz, superboy, cfred, shut, kickjazz, FBB, taz, teelee, junie, doraemon, meteor, alvo, charmane, tintin, cosmic_wind, gentle, coolrunning,angelica,tiwazz,cyberkinetic, nemo, ironmandreamer, charlotte, bee, SV, balasing, cokiee, rayner.

my apologies if I had missed out anyone's name...maybe we have not met yet or the networks did not connect properly yet.... :rolleyes:

compass

hi compass,

nice meeting you yesterday.. you remembered many people already!

Lucky got Teelee... haha.. he enjoyed the run... but on the way back.. got a little lost heading back to Conrad.. hahaha.. not really lost.. but was confused for a while.. hehe

Cheers, Alex

Cyber, you ran well!

how come my name appeared here leh ? I never join in today leh even thought I did my run at Marina South again.

That's my home gound after all !

means we always think of you mah

did anyone else see the GIGANTIC ORANGE MOON while you were at the food area? it was HUGE!! the biggest moon i've ever seen in my life..heh..

yesterday is 16th of the sixth lunar month, maybe that why ???

like that hor, 7th mth coming liao ! :nope:

you better rest lah

hey pple!

thanks for makin my bday so so so memorable...  :jasmine:

i tasted ALL 3 cakes!  :lol:  and got really filled to my brim...

u guys gonna check the smiles  :)  on their faces~~~!

:cheers:

hello! you ran well!

James, there is a Shape Run.. Many gals in sgrunners are going for the run.. Want to come and support us? :)

The runners are getting faster and faster,,,,,

Wah =D

And the cakes,, lolz, too sinful. the run not enough to cover up the cake . :cool_grin:

Overall it was fun and enjoyable. :cool_grin:

good speed for you yesterday?

The runners are getting faster and faster,,,,,

Wah =D

And the cakes,, lolz, too sinful. the run not enough to cover up the cake . :cool_grin:

Overall it was fun and enjoyable. :cool_grin:

I thought u are running twice a day, shd be enough to cover back mah ! :P

James, there is a Shape Run.. Many gals in sgrunners are going for the run.. Want to come and support us? :)

OIC, I thot the group are also meeting for the NBRR trial run in Sentosa. So where & when are the gals & team meeting this sun for this Shape run? If time permits, I will go and support too! :)

Good FR Superboy !  Not easy churning out the FR within few hours of the event huh....like news event must quickly send to printing press and publish before sunrise..... :)

today was another good run.  I got to know a few more runners names and added to my growing list so far:

compass

hi compass,

nice meeting you yesterday.. you remembered many people already!

yes, and I have finally met the legendary Ms Bee herself and saw her in action !

;)

compass

OIC, I thot the group are also meeting for the NBRR trial run in Sentosa. So where & when are the gals & team meeting this sun for this Shape run? If time permits, I will go and support too! :)

we are thinking to meet at the central atrium just in front of centre stage? just in front of secret recipe cafe... 7.30am.... :)